Mid-Late March Testers (13th and on)

Natty and Four2Five- we are looking at a large gap as well. My OH has a 19y/o son that I pretty much raised from when he was five. We tried for years to give him a sibling, but I kept mc'ing and it was physically and emotionally killing me every time. So, if it happens this time around DS will be at least 20 years older than his sibling/s.

Glad I am not alone :p My DD1 is 21 this year.

BTW, ignore the sticker, it just resets if you don't test when it tells you to.

I won't testing until the Saturday at the earliest providing MadamFlo doesn't come visit.

Hi girls, ok if I join you?

I'm 36 & ttc #3. I have 2 boys, youngest is 3 next month, elder is 6 in May. I came off the mini pill last month and I'm really nervous about another baby but would like a bigger family. So I'm freaking out a bit! Lol

I'm currently cd15, my positive opk was Saturday on cd11. So now we wait! I've got a ton of cheapie tests, but trying to hold off as long as poss. My cycles are very irregular so who knows?!

Woah, ticker probably correct after all, pink spotting turning red. Considering myself out now. Oh well, thankfully, I already have a gyne appointment set up to check for potential problems re: break through bleeding

Welcome BabyBrain

Natty, sorry to hear the witch got you.

I'm feeling down this morning. None of the gas/bloating I had last month. Only 3DPO and I already feel that itch to have AF come and start over. I don't want a Yule birthday baby anyway

Awwww sorry nattyj hopefully drs can tell u something

Brain hello!!! Welcome. We have people all over the place cycle wise so I'm sure Ull have someone close to u for symptom spotting

Wrap ur super early but I know that feeling on blah before it's even half over

I had Bfn this am on cheapie of course. Minor but kinda painful annoying cramps last night for few hours. Crazy dreams. Nothing so far today. So who knows. Countdown says that tomm would be earliest to test if last night was implantation so guess we will see.

Good luck
Everyone !!

I am out... AF this am full force and a bit early for me. my cycle has been 40 days on average and this one is 36.i have been healthier and lost 10 lbs so i think my Cycle is normalizing. Choosing to be positive and view this as my body being healthier to sustain a pregnancy and maybe more chances if cycle is not so long now. Another month is a chance to be even more fit and ready!

Sorry Puffers! Can you send some of that weight you're losing my way? I have a feeling I'm not going to get pregnant until I manage to put on at least 5 lbs

Awwww sorry puffers but good that u can see the positive and look forward to next cycle

So sorry natty and puffers :(

How's everyone doing? We really need to get more BFP's around here now that we've made it to the second half of the month!!

I'm currently 4dpo I *think*... this is my first 2ww finally on My 4th round of Clomid...although I'm not convinced I O'd because my temps still seem so low to me...but ff gave me crosshairs this morning! I definitely had all the O signs and +OPK but I feel like it can't be true because of my low temps. Can someone/anyone look at my chart and let me know your thoughts :) pretty please!

I don't do charting so I'm no help lol maybe the other girls do ?

Sorry to the ladies who are out this month. 😔

Four2five- I haven't been charting long, but I would give it a few more days and see if you have a slow rise this month. My fingers are crossed for you!

Afm, still no o. Had an opk go almost positive this afternoon, but then one later was lighter again. Still no peak on the clear blue digital advance monitor either. My poor OH is getting tired of all the bd'ing. I hate to break it to him, but it gets old for me too.

Af turned out to be (after ten hours) tiny bit of blood and two clots filling up only half the mooncup. Body has gone back to light spotting as far as I can tell so...took the chart back to waiting.

So what happens now Natty?

Nuthatch sorry it's taking so long. BDing for a baby is stressful and not as much fun for sure

I don't know, I am just waiting to see what happens with my temps between today 36.6 and Saturday. If it goes down I will expect af. If it goes up, I will probably test. If it stays the same, I am going to lost my frickin mind!!!!!

Its looking like I'm out, bright red spotting today that got heavier throughout the day :( I'm going to take the positive outlook - which is that my cycle was very short this month (25 days) so at least the agony didn't last very long in the grand scheme of things, and I can move on quicker. Good luck ladies.

So sorry natty and TTC :hugs:

I'm currently 5dpo according to my chart, but my temps are still ridiculously low I feel.

Anyone see anything ? Pics taken in 10 minute frame

Attachments

• IMG_5925.jpg
    IMG_5925.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5916.jpg
    IMG_5916.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5922.jpg
    IMG_5922.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5915.jpg