Mid-Late March Testers (13th and on)

Ladies, I finally got a positive OPK! I used to always o around CD 13 or 14 and he a longer LP, but maybe this is my new normal because last month (my first month tracking again) was off, too.

Attachments

• IMG_20170316_154257_395.jpg
    IMG_20170316_154257_395.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 12
AF is kinda odd this time around. I just passed some darkish tissue yesterday and had a heavy flow yesterday somewhat and today barely anything at all. Like light pink only. I could have gotten away with just a panty liner today on day 2.
hm. I want my cycle to be healthy... not sure what's up.

Hi ladies, can I join?
I will be testing around 20 or 21st March.
Currently 7DPO :D

My temp was lower today and BFN so I am just waiting for AF to start and looking forward to my Hysteroscopy!!!!

Once that is done and over hopefully this pesky irregular bleeding issue will be take care of!! :)

Welcome hope!

Good luck, Natty. Sorry the witch is going to get you this month, but hopefully after the procedure things will get better.

Bfn this AM against. On frer. Blugh. Just waiting for AF.

Hello ladies, Can I join in?

This is my first month of clomid. I have 4 mature follicles on my CD12 ultrasound, 2 dominant ones. I got a +OPK on CD17. DTD CD14, 15, 16, 17 now feeling all kinds of crazy things but trying not to get my hopes up. Ill be testing on March 25th.

BABY DUST TO ALL <3

Sure travel. A few of us already put. Few like me waiting on AF next few days. Others just starting off at like 5dpo so u should have someone close to ur dpo

Good luck!!!

Hi Travel! I am 4dpo, testing on March 26. Fingers crossed for both of us!

Travel, I will be testing sometime between the 28th and 30th. Hoping to hold out until the 30th.

My ovaries hurt again. They were fine Monday and Tuesday but Wednesday night started pangs. It doesn't feel quite like ovulation, I took a test anyway, quite faded.

Such dissonance in my mind! I'm half sure the feeling is related to a fertilized eggy heading down my Fallopian tube and half sure it is a sign that I have a serious health issue with my ovaries. :shrug:

I'm out this month :-( af came full force Wednesday. I cried loads was absolutely gutted. Not sure I'm gonna properly try next month. A Christmas baby isn't for me haha. Altho I Wouldn't mind if I did get caught. Hoping to have results from our autopsy after the mc in 4 weeks. They told us it would be 12 weeks and I was gutted at how far away that was. Hoped to be pregnant before even tho I should probably have waited. Looks like doesn't matter now and we'll get any results before conceiving again. Just hope we get caught quickly afterwards. Each time My period comes it kills me and I feel heartbroken about what we lost and what I still haven't got. It feels like much longer than 8 weeks since it happened. Yet whenever af shows I feel like I'm right back there. All the awful feelings come flooding back

Anyway sorry for my essay. Just need to get it out sometimes

Af still didn't show but all tests have been bfns so far. 6 days late now. Dunno what to think.

I'm sorry kitkez, this is all so confusing huh?

Lena that's awful! I hate being in limbo. Fingers crossed for you

AFM I woke up with light cramping, tender breasts, and now (almost lunch time) my cm has become quite watery. It was normal this morning but I felt funny, checked again... watery and it soaked my panties after the check!

Praying I will have my BFP on the 26th!!!! I really didn't think I had a chance this month and wasn't expecting symptoms any different from PMS

Kitkez, I am so sorry for your loss. Waiting for those results are so hard... be extra gentle with yourself the next few weeks.

Chibi- when will you test again or get a blood test?

Wrap- fingers crossed. How are you doing stress wise this month?

Afm, I think I ovulated yesterday. Temps over the next few days will confirm. I am, however, going to start eating pineapple today and over the next 5 days.

I'm doing okay with stress, thanks for asking. It's been a month since we tried for the first time and 3 weeks since DH said he wants to keep trying. I'm finally feeling "settled" into the idea of TTC. A lot of the insanity of last month was because I thought we were just going to try that one time and then go back to WTT. Even after he said he wanted to keep trying I didn't quite believe him, seemed too good to be true. It is though and I'm slowly feeling more relaxed and happy as I accept that this baby is really going to happen even if it takes a few cycles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->