Mid-May buddies!

Beautiful scan Moonstar! Are you going to start telling people soon? I still haven't told my parents yet!

oh, most of our close family and friends already know. i had to have a 2-week leave from work because i slightly bled on my 7th week, that's when we told most of them - for a bit of support since this my 3rd pregnancy in 1 year's span, and they all got to know about the previous 2 pregnancies after the fact.

so when are you gonna tell??? :)

I think I want to wait until thanks giving or even christmas, but it's going to be very hard waiting that long!

I have my booking in appointment with the midwife tomorrow morning and my 12 week scan is booked for 4 November. Cant wait to see baby!

Yeah, I suffer from a fairly severe case of generalized anxiety disorder with panic attacks. The miscarriage history combined with current pregnancy makes it worse. The doc said without a doubt I need them but I've had this anxiety disorder since I was a kid and was never medicated so it worries me. The doc says it's relatively safe though and he specializes in maternal care. He did tell me not to google the meds though. Hahaha

On another note: The hubbs is finally back today and he brought me back a big pack of Prawn cocktail crisps which I have been CRAVING but can't get in Canada. I was so happy! He got me other things but the crisps trumped all. LMAO

Where are you? In in kingston ON and we have prawn chips here.. Asian grocery stores and our thai restaurants carry them.. Though ive never been a fan lol

I am so tired. All the time. How do people do this when they already have children to care for??

I want to have all of my future kids to be close in age, but how can I care for a toddler if I'm constantly exhausted?

My lo just turned one.. And i just started back to work three weeks ago.. Honest its hell.. Plus ive also picked up every cold nd flu bug he has brought back from day care. The no naps after work is killing me. I have no life.. I live to go to bed at 8pm and i seriously do every night. I need out of first tri bad lol

I am so tired. All the time. How do people do this when they already have children to care for??

I want to have all of my future kids to be close in age, but how can I care for a toddler if I'm constantly exhausted?

My lo just turned one.. And i just started back to work three weeks ago.. Honest its hell.. Plus ive also picked up every cold nd flu bug he has brought back from day care. The no naps after work is killing me. I have no life.. I live to go to bed at 8pm and i seriously do every night. I need out of first tri bad lol

Argh I can't say I'm looking forward to that, but at the same time I absolutely love having siblings close in age to myself and want that for my kids too. I hope your lo is sleeping well and treating you kindly! First tri will be over very soon. X

I don't think I'd have made it with babies close in age. I'd have been a zombie as my toddler didn't start consistently sleeping through the night until now and he is 3! He watches a bit more TV now than I'd like but sometimes I just can't get off the couch.

I spend every afternoon sleeping, so I totally think a bit of tv parenting is excusable haha

My husband has told one of his work colleagues, I know I shouldn't be mad but I'm still not ready for people to know. If I lose this one (and chances of that are very slim at this point but still) I don't want him to have to share that news.

I've only told 2 friends. My parents are coming next weekend then we will tell my inlaws the next. I wanted to do it in person.

I had my booking in appointment this morning.
Everything went well and I am low-risk.
Scan is 2 weeks from today.

Mississippi... really?!?! I'm in Saskatchewan. Hmmmmm, I may have to send my Grandma on an Asian grocery store mission in Ottawa!!! LOL

Working I am so desperate to find out! We get told at our 13 week fetal assessment so only 3 more weeks to go! Such a pity you can't do the blood test with the twins.

I also don't see much of my friends without kids and I do feel like it's somehow my fault with my limited set of places I can go, times I can see them etc even though I know they could just as easily adjust and come see me for a crazy afternoon in a kids play area ... And they do -it just always feels a little "cringe" as the differences in our lives are so highlighted.

Butternut I feel your concern! I can honestly say that the only way I can imagine coping is with a big age gap of at least 2.5-3 years, otherwise you need some seriously dedicated family members who can take over for you while you nurse your own nausea.

Mary hooray! Fabulous fabulous news.

Well I am 10+4 today and it seems like since yesterday the nausea has lifted in intensity. It's still there but not nearly as debilitating.

How is everyone going?

I wish my nausea has subsided.... it comes and goes right now but currently when it comes, it is the worst ever. I'm at the point where I can barely eat anything cuz everything makes me feel like puking! My dinner tonight was pickles and cheese :(

I wasn't sick at all today but I'm quietly counting my blessings, who knows if it's actually gone for good or not. Over all I'm feeling great! Far less moody, haven't cried in a few days, but still sleepy haha.

I'm 11 weeks today! It is going so fast now, I will be showing in no time!

Hey all! I had to move my scan to the 3rd of November because the scan time would have clashed with the school pick up and nobody was able to help me out. I'm getting so impatient lol!
I'm still feeling sick but not throwing up half as much and I'm exhausted too, but I don't even have a little bump yet which I thought I would seeing as it's baby number 2. Just can't wait to have a scan!!

We have prawn cocktail crisps in the UK but they aren't the same as prawn crackers.

10 weeks today for me,still feeling quite tired, I fell asleep on the sofa last nignt at 9. DH and I are off to a football match today,going a bit early so we can buy the baby a team babygrow, he is super excited.

Im for sure showing.. I have no idea how my boss hasnt figured out im pregnant. Lol go back to work after a years mat leave and a month later tell them im three months preggo.. Oops!

I finally found babies heart beat on my doppler today! Was just the best thing!

So I started to feel pretty great last week, but this past week has been terrible. Nausea, dizziness, its worse at night which makes sleeping tough. 11 weeks tomorrow!

Oh Mississippi I really want a Doppler! But I've read so many different opinions on if it's a good idea or not. Sounds can be confused and if I can't find the heart beat myself I would definitely stress myself out... I'll probably end up giving in and buying myself one eventually though.

Hello ladies :)

I wondered if I could join you on here? I'm 11+2 today and all being well due on 11th May! It'll be our first little one and this is my first pregnancy! I'm in the UK, so first scan at 12 weeks (or just over for me, is on Halloween!)

Still struggling dreadfully with nausea, it's been a killer since week 5 :( I've honestly been so miserable, I'll never take feeling well for granted again!

Hope all is going well for everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->