Mid-May buddies!

Mary, the ones from the UK are the one's I'm talking about. I used to live there and they are my FAVE! The hubbs was awesome enough to get me some when he was there a couple weeks ago.

Oh Mississippi I really want a Doppler! But I've read so many different opinions on if it's a good idea or not. Sounds can be confused and if I can't find the heart beat myself I would definitely stress myself out... I'll probably end up giving in and buying myself one eventually though.

With my first I ordered it knowing I wouldnt get in until after I was 14 weeks and had a good chance of finding it because i was the same.

This was my second try finding it with this babe.. The first time I didnt. But i knew it wasnt likely this early. Espec because I have a retroverted uterus! But with time and patience today I got it!

Hello ladies :)

I wondered if I could join you on here? I'm 11+2 today and all being well due on 11th May! It'll be our first little one and this is my first pregnancy! I'm in the UK, so first scan at 12 weeks (or just over for me, is on Halloween!)

Still struggling dreadfully with nausea, it's been a killer since week 5 :( I've honestly been so miserable, I'll never take feeling well for granted again!

Hope all is going well for everyone!

Welcome! We're one day apart 😊 I've my 12 week scan on Halloween too!!

Welcone Sonny! Thanks for joining us :)

I think today may be my first day without nausea. It's ever so slightly there in the background but I actually feel human! I can't believe it's going so early. I remember it lasting till 16 weeks with DS2 but I also don't recall at all how I felt day to day ... I know I had the same persistent feeling but somehow this time has felt worse. Maybe it's just that my mind has blocked it out like some kind of trauma! Ha ha.

I hope everyone else eases with the MS soon!!!!! Can't wait for us all to graduate to 2nd tri.

So long as I remember to eat regular meals my morning sickness has definitely eased! It's only when I forget breakfast or get really stuck into work and have a late lunch.. that's when I start to crumble. I feel like second tri will be easy least in comparison to first haha

Oh Mississippi I really want a Doppler! But I've read so many different opinions on if it's a good idea or not. Sounds can be confused and if I can't find the heart beat myself I would definitely stress myself out... I'll probably end up giving in and buying myself one eventually though.

With my first I ordered it knowing I wouldnt get in until after I was 14 weeks and had a good chance of finding it because i was the same.

This was my second try finding it with this babe.. The first time I didnt. But i knew it wasnt likely this early. Espec because I have a retroverted uterus! But with time and patience today I got it!

I have been able to find mine pretty easy only if it is first thing in the morning with a full bladder. I also have a retroverted uterus.

Oh man I'm so jealous of those of you whose nausea is easing up. The past week has been crazy just feeling nauseous and dizzy all the time. Then this morning woke up with a massive headache. I keep hoping that 12 weeks will be a magical time where I just start feeling great lol. I know I'm probably dreaming. 11 weeks today!! Only one more week of injections (due to IVF) very excited to not feel like a pin cushion anymore.
First appt with my OB tomorrow, and NT scan Wednesday.

Aaaaaaand ... it's back. After 3 days of no nausea it came back this morning with a bang. Not as bad as 6-10 weeks but pretty rough still. Knew it was too good to be true. Sulk sulk.

Don't worry Amanda I promise it does go away just like that. Literally you go from feeling hideous to waking up the very next morning feeling perfect. As if the last 6 weeks never even happened. With DS1 it was bang on 14 weeks and DS2 16 weeks but most people find it stops out of the blue around 12 weeks.

Oooo and enjoy your san and appointment!

Appointment went great today! A quick scan showed a strong heartbeat and baby bouncing around all over the place. SO cool!! They pushed my NT scan back to next week, as Wednesday might be too early at 11+3.

Hi ladies can I join? I'm due in May but I'm not sure exact dates. We did ivf to conceive our 20 month old twins, and now I have a total surprise pregnancy!! I've been overwhelmed bc I get awful sickness and I already have 3 kids to take care of. I'm starting to accept the idea now though.
I found out over a month ago and my hcg was over 8500. I paid for a private ultrasound 2 weeks ago but their dates just don't line up with what I thought, it would put me at just 9 weeks. I have a scan with my dr finally tomorrow and I can't wait to really find out!! I'm hoping I'm 10-11 weeks but who knows.

Well, I may have broken my ankle today. The doctor wanted to do an x-ray but I was too scared of the x-ray affecting this baby. Good ol' PAL brain. Anyways, the doc has me on crutches and in a tensor for 2 days and if it's still bad on Fri then I get a cast. On the bright side.... this has distracted me from my nausea! LOL

Oh no! They can completely shield you and your belly except your ankle. That would be safe.

Welcome Lanet! So glad to have you on board. Hope you are told that you are the date that you hope you are.

Oh no poor you Ninja! Nooooooo! As if we don't already have enough to deal with but as you say the plus side is that it took your mind off the nausea. I think that must be the most frequently used word on our thread!

Thanks for the welcome Danypop.
Ninja that sounds just awful, i don't think I could function if I had one more ailment at the moment

I just started diclectin, and I have to say, it's definitely taken the edge off. I still don't feel fantastic, but definitely better than I was.

Amanda I started that 2 weeks ago and I'm on 4 pills a day plus the occasional zofran. You're right it definitely takes the edge off which is nice

Welcome, Lanet! I hope you have a great dating scan. :)

Ninja, Oh No! That sounds just dreadful. Maybe it's your body's way of saying you need to take it easy for awhile. :p Hope you heal very quickly!

Amanda, glad that medicine is helping so far. What a relief. I've thought about going on medication, but I feel like I must be just a few weeks away from the finish line (I seriously hope so) and will try to keep waiting it out.

I can't believe I won't get to see this little wiggly baby until my 18 week level-2 scan. That's crazy to me! 7ish more weeks to go. But I did the NIPT on Thursday and am anxiously checking the online portal every hour to see if my results are posted. I just am so desperate to know that this little baby is healthy and what the sex of the baby is. Eeeeeeeee.... more waiting! (Although I shouldn't complain as I'm coming up on 11 weeks and will know the sex super soon)

Diclectin helped me a lot... until I couldn't take it anymore. :haha: That would be when pills started triggering me feeling sick. Since I'm starting to feel better, maybe I can start trying to take pills again. Hmmm. Not that I need any since I have gummy multivitamins for the time being.... Mmmm

I had my ultrasound today. I am 9 weeks 1 day so due May 30. She did say that I would likely have the baby early bc my water broke before 37 weeks with both of my other pregnancies. She offered weekly progesterone shots to prevent it but we decided to just not do that and hope for right at 37 weeks and not earlier. The dr agreed.
I'm also considered advanced maternal age. I'm 34. So I guess I'll be doing some genetic screening at the next appt and find out gender then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->