Mid-May buddies!

Sonny that's great! I'm glad all went well. Happy Halloween everyone!

Aw Missdoc that is a long wait but at least you know the gender already! That is my only reason for being totally desperate for my next scan to hurry along! And this time round I am anxious about baby being ok ... with DS1 and 2 I just took for granted that they would be perfectly healthy. Hopefully that will distract from my extreme nervousness at it being another boy and put my focus solely on the health of the baby. Where it should be!

Oh im def showing! But given i just had a kid a year ago.. Nobody says anything because they just assume im still chunky from that! When in reality, i actually dropped lower then my weight pre my son lol

Ive actually told people.. Its out there! Given past early loss and infertility, i would be pretty open about it if we did suffer another loss.. Im all about opening the door for others going through the same. But i also feel like this bean is strong and not going anywhere.

I go in tomorrow for my nuchal scan

No idea how to upload a picture but scan went well :)
Not as far gone as expected, I'm now due on the 21st May!

No idea how to upload a picture but scan went well :)
Not as far gone as expected, I'm now due on the 21st May!

Doesn't look like your siggy is working, Mummy_Claire. I think though that it's just that you need to use BBCode on this website. :) EDIT: I also attached a how-to-attach screenshot. Follow the red squares.

EDIT 2: html to bbcode converter

I've told people too. Facebook and work. People congratulated me, yay! I'm also starting to show, but I dunno how much of that is baby and how much is still bloat. (I'm suspecting a bunch is in fact, still bloat, judging from my every-two-minutes burpfest)

Attachments

• 11-03-16 11-04-24 AM.jpg
    11-03-16 11-04-24 AM.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 0
Mississippi that's so exciting for your scan tomorrow. Mine is on Tuesday. Will you be 13 weeks then? I'm just so bloated so my belly is all above where the baby is actually lying. It's so cool cause when I lie down I can feel the very obvious ball of my uterus. It's now just peeking above my pelvic bone. But that's no reason for the size of the rest of my tummy! Gas and organ shift?

Claire so awesome you had your scan -how amazing is it to see that tiny dancing little human!

Have felt better today not nearly as queasy. But yesterday and the day before were hellish.

I'm feeling a bit better these past couple days too, probably because I've been taking better care of my body. No more fast food! (not that I can actually eat burgers any more, it's mostly been Subway)

Oh yes fast food is the only way forward in first tri! Or anything that would normally accompany a hangover ...

Claire you're close to me then, my due date is the 30th.
I'm trying to cut back on fast food and other terrible things too. But you're right it's the only thing I could do while being so sick and tired! I know my bump is half baby half chips and dip.
I'm still sick, maybe even worse this week, but it's only week 10.
Heres my Facebook announcement

Attachments

• IMG_4169.jpg
    IMG_4169.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 4
Hey girls!!! So fun that we're all at the announcing stage! I had my NT can today, and everything was amazing!!! Everything was completely normal, I'm 12+4 and baby measured at 13 weeks. Due date May 14th! The scan took a good hour as baby was moving so much, and kept covering their little face either their hands hehe. Was tons of fun to watch!
I went and purchased my first pair of maternity jeans and bra. I definitely am showing, but I do feel it's probably a mix between fries, bloat and baby. I'll take it though!!

Congratulations on your scan!! :) it's so good to see baby and glad to hear All was well! You were lucky with an hour scan, mine was about 10 minutes! My scan lady really didn't seem very interested! I appreciate she sees babies all day, everyday but I don't, please seem less bored! Did you get a nice photo(s)?

I'm 13 weeks today and my bub is due on 11th May. If you measured 13 weeks, would we not have the same due date? (not entirely sure how these things work!)

Sonny my dr explained that unless the ultrasound is more than 7 day difference in measurement then your due date stays the same.

Ahh. That makes sense then! :) she took 3 measurements of baby for me, one said 12+6, one 12+5 and one 12+4. She then put the 12+4 one on my notes!

I think because I did IVF, there's no question on when we conceived, so even if baby measures bigger a little bit, we know exactly how old he/she is. Not sure if that's part of it too!
Got some nice pics, after 6 scans, getting quite a collection! Next appointment isn't until dec. 5 and level 2 scan on Dec.29.

Aww, congrats to all the cute scans and growing bumps. Nothing new or interesting here. No bump, just bloaty all over from eating like crap. I need to reign in my habits, seriously! Convenience foods and fast foods are totally up my alley these days even though that's not my usual diet.

Had my scan today and everything went well.
Dates have changed by 3 days and am now due 17 May.

Love your FB announcement Lanet!

Glad everyone is measuring on target and nice and healthy in the scans.

Got my nuchal scan on Tuesday and will be finding out if it's my 3rd boy or a girl. DS1 insists its a sister ... I hope his kiddy intuition is right ;)

Good luck Dannypop, hope the scan goes well!

I'm having a feeling really sorry for myself day today. Woke up with severe dizziness :( the whole room was just spinning around! And now I feel horrible. Nausea is through the roof and if I move my head, the room spins :( I'm honestly so excited about baby but I'm finding pregnancy really rough. I'm so so fed up of feeling so unwell! I go to bed every night hoping tomorrow will be the day I wake up and I feel OK again and then I just cry when I wake up and immediately want to throw up. Next week I'm into the second trimester, which was my light at the end of the tunnel but at the moment, it just doesn't feel like its ever going to get better :( ah well, guess today is just a bad day. At least it's the weekend so I don't have to get out of bed!

Sonny I hear you! To top it off, I'm not sleeping well these days, terrible insomnia. This weekend I'm also at sleep away camp with the girl guides I volunteer with.....a tired sick hormonal pregnant person is not someone they wanna mess with! Lol

Oh no Amanda :( I hope the girls behave for you! Hopefully they'll help take your mind off it a bit! I volunteer with girl guides too, I help with the little ones in Rainbows! :)

I was planning on my first bit of baby shopping today, just as a little treat for the scan being ok! Guess I'll just browse the internet instead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->