Mid-May buddies!

Danny thank you. Yay for finding out gender soon!
Sonny I feel you, it's really hard and I get depressed at how bad I feel during pregnancy and I can't enjoy it. My nausea went away with the twins at 14 weeks, maybe it will be that way for you too.
Amanda my insomnia is starting up and was horrible last time. I get restless legs sooooo bad. Really hoping it's not as bad this time.

Thank you, while I wouldn't wish it on anyone, it's nice to know you are not alone! I honestly feel like I've been hit by a truck today, which is odd. I had been feeling a bit better, but today I feel like I've got some major illness! I'm sick, I'm dizzy and I feel absoloutley exhausted! I've not really suffered with major fatigue but today I think I've got it all on one day! My legs feel like they can't support me! Ugh!

Guess I'll just chalk it down as a bad day and keep hoping I'll feel better as I head towards 14 weeks!

Danny thank you. Yay for finding out gender soon!
Sonny I feel you, it's really hard and I get depressed at how bad I feel during pregnancy and I can't enjoy it. My nausea went away with the twins at 14 weeks, maybe it will be that way for you too.
Amanda my insomnia is starting up and was horrible last time. I get restless legs sooooo bad. Really hoping it's not as bad this time.

Restless legs is the worst! I had that along with cramping.. I woke up with a charlie horse so bad one night in my last pregnancy i was death screamimg.. I couldnt make the pain stop. Dh thought i was being murdered.. He had to come and stretch my calf because i couldnt do it myself. I seriously thought my achilles was going to snap.
Stretching before bed and bananas help!!

I tried everything for my restless legs, I suffer from them even not pregnant but magnesium before bed does the trick, however I don't absorb magnesium easily while pregnant. I was miserable!! There were nights I didn't sleep a wink. I would get up and do yoga with my giant twin belly and just cry. I'm so scared I'll go through that again!

Good luck Dannypop, hope the scan goes well!

I'm having a feeling really sorry for myself day today. Woke up with severe dizziness :( the whole room was just spinning around! And now I feel horrible. Nausea is through the roof and if I move my head, the room spins :( I'm honestly so excited about baby but I'm finding pregnancy really rough. I'm so so fed up of feeling so unwell! I go to bed every night hoping tomorrow will be the day I wake up and I feel OK again and then I just cry when I wake up and immediately want to throw up. Next week I'm into the second trimester, which was my light at the end of the tunnel but at the moment, it just doesn't feel like its ever going to get better :( ah well, guess today is just a bad day. At least it's the weekend so I don't have to get out of bed!

Oh Sonny I am so sorry! I also wake up and tentatively open my eyes wondering what kind of a day it's going to be and if today will be the day that it all just stops. With DS1 it was 14 weeks and DS2 16 weeks so I know it's unlikely yet for me. But it does all just suddenly stop.

And don't start feeling bad about feeling so awful. Of course you are thrilled and would do anything to keep your baby safe but man oh man this persistent unrelenting nausea is so debilitating and gets you really down. I have certainly cried many sorry for myself tears as I realize today is not the day yet.

Hey everyone! I just found out the gender!!! I'm not posting it here just in case I've any family that have found my posts (I've told a few people about this website and even though I haven't told them my username I still feel like there's enough clues to find out who I am if they were to stumble upon it).

I've had a few sick days, not like my previous all day nausea but more so completely random spurts of vomiting. Other than that I'm still feeling awesome! Glad to hear some of you are starting to feel a bit better too.

we're almost at second tri!

Hooray for almost second tri! Yesterday from about lunchtime I felt hideous but I can somehow cope better with it knowing the worst and longest bit is behind me.

I find out the gender this afternoon! I am so calm about it. I just feel in my bones that it is a girl, I can't explain. This is huge for me cause it is my last baby and my last chance for a daughter. No more years of wondering. That all ends in a few hours.

And if it is a boy I will take my time to digest and get excited about a little wolf pack. I will be sad for a while but what's meant to be is meant to be ...

I can't wait to heard gender butternut and Dannypop. I will know in a few weeks I supppose. I feel like I'm having a girl too, I have 2 girls and 1 boy. I'm 11 weeks today. Not feeling great this morning. Lots of gagging already, but I'm taking heart that I've got to be nearing the end of it soon

Have a look ladies ...

Attachments

• IMG_6909.jpg
    IMG_6909.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 2
Awesome Danny!!!! How far along are you? I thought they could only tell gender at 17-20 weeks?!

I'm only 13 weeks but in South Africa they confidently tell you this early. CRazy hey?

Ha ha yes a cute butt

Yay for team :pink: !!!!!!!

That is crazy! My dr guessed at 16 weeks with my twins but told me sometimes girls look like boys at that point as it was too early.
But that does look like a girl!

And how exciting after your boys!! Congratulations!

Congratulations DannyPop! :) def looks girly! Nice they are happy to tell you earlier!

I'm not going to pay for a private scan until later on so I can see the little face! So I'm waiting until 20 weeks here in the U.K.! I'll find out on 22nd Dec, which is a nice Crimbo present at least!

aww, I'm so jealous of everyone finding out genders! We can't find out till 20 weeks. I have been loving up my NT ultrasound pics though! :p

Attachments

• 14992009_10154462037210546_147018759191802198_n.jpg
    14992009_10154462037210546_147018759191802198_n.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 14963262_10154462037240546_6253719604423929790_n.jpg
    14963262_10154462037240546_6253719604423929790_n.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 2
How is everyone getting on? I am 14 weeks on Monday and come on now! The nausea was so vile today it was like I was back at 9weeks. Thank heavens the longest part is behind us so it does make it feel less daunting and doesn't get me down as much but now I'm worried it won't magically vanish at 16 weeks.

Moan moan moan!!

Aww, I feel ya. Still nauseated too. Nothing too new on my end, although I DID buy maternity pants and a few shirts. OMG, maternity jeans are the best. I may want to wear elastic waist pants forevvvver. Lol. Especially considering the pint of ice cream I just ate. Oops. I also plan to do a facebook announcement before the weekend is over, so that'll be fun too. :)

I just bought some maternity stuff too and feel so much better in them!!!
My belly is quite round and obvious already
I'll be 12 weeks Tuesday. I'm feeling better, not 100%, and I'm not sure if it's the meds or not, I'm afraid to cut them and find out otherwise. I'll wait a couple more weeks.

My mom bought be maternity pants the other day and omg, I do not want to go back to my other jeans!!! These feel so much better on my belly. I was in denial for so long because I can still do up my jeans but the lack of button is so wonderful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->