Mid-May buddies!

I'm still feeling awful. I'm 14 weeks now.. :( enough now please! I try to stay positive but some days it's really hard, just feels like it's never going to end! I'm particularly struggling with cooking smells at the mo, I really can't stand it! My OH is cooking as we speak and I'm slowly going green on the sofa! Ugh! Saw my doc last week and she said I was so unlucky to still be sick at 14 weeks.. thank you doctor, that's the encouragement I need!

On the plus, I bought maternity jeans today, I lovee them!

Omg, I'm right there with you on feeling nauseous still!! 14 weeks tomorrow, and all food grosses me out. DH is also cooking right now, and even though I specifically requested the meal he's making, now that I can smell it I'm not so sure lol. I am SOOOO ready for this sicky feeling to ease. I almost forget what it's like not to feel sick to my stomach now. This little one is definitely worth it....but man lol.

Sorry you girls are still feeling so bad. I swear my 4 diclegis a day is working wonders, but I still have my moments. Maybe 16 weeks will be the magic one for you.

My mom bought be maternity pants the other day and omg, I do not want to go back to my other jeans!!! These feel so much better on my belly. I was in denial for so long because I can still do up my jeans but the lack of button is so wonderful!

Ha ha yes the denial! You've got that spot on. I was working furiously on my computer yesterday on deadline (yes on a weekend) and was feeling so so so sick. Realized part of the problem was my pants. They were stretchy but very high waisted so they were actually squeezing me poor bump. As soon as I took them off I felt like a new person!

I really don't remember my bump growing so low like this my previous 2 pregnancies. It's like I've forgotten everything! Feels like it's my first time

I had my harmony test done today and will get the results as well as gender within a week! Im 99% sure it's a girl.

Yay, Lanet! I hated waiting for the NIPT results,,, it felt like it dragged out forevvver. Good luck with your results!!

Hi everyone! I am still around.
14 weeks today and I feel fabulous.
So sorry to all those still feeling blah, I really did just wake up one day and feel better.

Hi ladies! I'm late to the group, but they just pushed my date back to may 9th at the last visit and then I saw this group existed, so I was hoping to join! This seems like the most active of the may groups :)

Welcome Becca! So great to have you on board. Tell us more about you :)

Mary so glad you had the magic experience of snapping out of the gross overnight.

I was 14 weeks on Monday and so far haven't felt nauseas since then! That awful lingering queasy feeling is gone. Usually it will go for a few days then come back as bad as before but I think I am over the hump!

So amazing to feel my uterus really properly popping out when I lie down. I can feel the definite edges and I'm finally starting to actually FEEL pregnant.

Hooray for 2nd tri!!!!!

I'm a bit confused by my 'bump', I can't decide if I'm permanently bloated or it's a bump?! Some of it is 100% bloat, my stomach is very sore and I'm very constipated (apologies!) and I can tell in the evenings I'm bigger than normal but during the day I'm noticably rounded at a size that doesn't change but it doesn't feel like really solid? So I'm guessing that's just bloat as well!

I can't say that I can feel anything really obviously solid around my stomach area - what exactly does the uterus feel like? Super solid?

Sonny - I'm pretty sure mine is uterus because if I push down through the fat, I get a lot more resistance than I would have previously. My intestines were squishy, my uterus is firm. It's maybe an inch... I feel so fat. :cry:

Sonny I'm the same. It's definitely rounder and firmer than before, but not hard hard. Don't know how hard it's supposed to get lol

As far as I can try and explain in my very laymans terms way; the actual "bump" at this stage is so so low down -peeking out just above your pelvic bone and then the rest -the belly that's all soft and squishy and round is all your organs that are slowly shifting up as well as gas.

Mine is so big in the evening I can't even suck it in and the last few days in the morning the top part is defibtely more rounded. But the soft bit that looks like the belly is just full of gas and not baby. Such a frustrating stage!!!

Mine is there 24/7 now.
If you don't know I am pregnant then I just look fat! Its hard under my belly button downwards.
I keep saying to DH 'look who has come out to visit' but he says my tummy is always out now!

Ahh. In a few weeks I'm sure we'll all be sporting definite bumps! When I listen to the heartbeat, I can now find it higher up so things must be moving! I do still feel like a bit of a fraud though, I've had a few comments on my bump but I don't feel like it's actually baby!

Hi Danny, thanks for the welcome! I'm 35, this is will be my #1 after two miscarriages, and I'm very happy to be in second tri!

Congrats on joining the second tri club :) My symptoms have dried up almost completely!

Sonny, I agree with what arturia said - it's much firmer than my original belly and any bloat that I started out with on the progesterone. It feels different than just fat but I'm not sure about constipation. If you lie down it may be easier to feel. I still don't think I can SEE it yet, but yes to feeling it. It's only a matter of time, though! I'm thinking of throwing on some maternity shirts anyway just to enhance that area and get past this "just fat" stage :haha: It's only a matter of time!

My bump is a lot just my organs squished up and the fact that my muscles are shot after the twins.
I'm feeling sick again today. Good and bad days hopefully it's almost over

I risked an anti-sickness free day today, has been alright until the last couple hours when it's been kicking back in big time. Ugh. But I guess cutting down to one a day is at least a move in the right direction! Hormones have a lot to answer for!

I also cut a dose, I'm on 3 a day now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"