Mid-May buddies!

It's so hard to judge sizing I think! The majority of clothes we've bought are 0-3months as I figure no matter what size baby comes out, she will get some use of them! But I feel like we should have some newborn stuff as it's likely she will need that size at first. But my nephew has thrown me as he was such a chunk! I keep having to remind myself that I can buy baby things once baby is here and we know her weight! We have a Mothercare and many a supermarket very nearby.. Or I'll be at home to take a delivery of online shopping! :) same with nappies, obviously we need plenty for the hospital and first few days but we will be able to easily get hold of nappies once she arrives!

February next week.. third trimester is creeping very close! Annoyingly, I've been diagnosed with anaemia this week :( so I'm stuck on iron for the next 3 months, doh :( My body does not like pregnancy, it's one thing after another!

I have bought 6 newborn vests (undershirts) and 6 newborn babygros/sleepers. 6 of the same in 0-3.
I have a feeling our baby will be long just because my husband is tall and so is all of my family (except for me!)
I bought the cheapest ones at Asda which is walmart. People give you TONS of stuff.

Omg, anyone else extremely tired? I can barely make it through the morning without feeling like I need a nap.

I'm still feeling ok energy wise. I feel like I'm nesting. I've been cleaning and purging stuff all weekend. I'm really anxious to start painting

omg, I am DRAGGING this morning! I can't focus on anything, lol. It's the opposite of my usual super-detail focused self. I'm also starving today!

This weekend was good, though! We got most of the painting done, the birch tree mural is cut in and just needs another coat of paint. I picked up a few decorations that were on sale, and we looked at some furniture and strollers. OH picked the stroller out he liked, though I forget what brand it was. Will have to go back to that exact store and hope they haven't moved things around.

Dying to get that dresser so I can put all of these baby clothes away.

I'm tired a lot. I feel worn down by the end of the day. But I've also been waking up early and repeatedly and having a slightly harder time falling asleep. Weekdays coffee fixes it, but I don't drink coffee on the weekends. (and I tend not to drink pop/soda much at all, though we currently have some kicking around the house)

I've been feeling a bit sore in my hips. Not too much, but enough to make me notice. Not certain how to prevent it from degenerating into third trimester immobility. I suppose I can just try not to sit too much so my muscles stay strong and keep me aligned.

Also pretty sure I've started nesting too. Lots of cleaning this weekend, although my husband started it. And then the obsessing about baby stuff. I still need a crib. MIL is chipping in some help for a stroller, so I am thinking of getting a travel system that doesn't cost a fortune. My friend says wait for a sale. (apparently another big one in Spring but it's super hard to wait that long!)

My pelvic bones definitely get sore too. Especially if I've been doing much. But I have so much to do! I am feeling exhausted today but hope it's just a random day of it. My twins are napping and I had plans to get more stuff organized but instead I'm just sitting here

Is your iron ok Amanda? If you are struggling with really bad exhaustion? Despite being diagnosed with anaemia last week, I'm surprisingly untried at the moment. It's seems to have manistested itself in a racing heart only..! Had a 24 hour ECG last week as my pulse was up to 105 beats a minute.. just waiting for the results but sounds likes it's just going to be because of the anaemia!

My OH is full on nesting.. when we bought our house last year, we painted and decorated 3/4 of the rooms, now my OH has gone mad painting all the other rooms/walls we didn't get around too! and going around doing all the outstanding DIY jobs we've just ignored for a year :) he says he wants the house looking all new for when baby is here, bless him! I've been going a bit mad buying nearly new baby clothes on e-bay ha! But some good bargains to be found, I've got some lovely things that arrived on mass today and they look brand new :)

I wish my dh would nest!!! He just looks at me like "oh God what are you going to ask me to do next" lol

Lol DH is finishing our basement, and we can't clear out the nursery-to-be until that's done. My shower is March 19th, so probably won't buy too much more before then.

Sonny, good idea having my iron checked. I have an appointment next Monday, so I'll ask about it then. Don't feel too bad today, but was also at yoga this afternoon, maybe that helped.

My hips are definitely getting more sore the past couple days, actually more in my groin area. Also, if I'm walking around for awhile I get what I'm pretty sure is ligament pain. Can't believe the third tri is almost here though!!!

I'm jealous of the DH's that are nesting. I have to guilt trip mine into helping :haha:. I have a cough right now and that's just no fun pregnant.

I am ok during the day but I get home and have a bath and into my jammies straight away! I seem to have a sore lower back at the end of the day.

I've for SPD which is no fun. Usually feel it when I walk -strangely enough not when I'm going crazy on the stepping machine at the gym! And then when I roll over at night or do anything similar to squatting. Had it with DS2 but definitely physically feeling 200 times better with this pregnancy than with my last. My first was blissful and this one is a close second! Have been feeling overwrought with exhaustion come 4pm. Hits out of nowhere.

Don't worry if you haven't sorted everything for your babies ladies! nesting will kick in on overdrive in the last 6 or so weeks. With DS2 we moved into our house 3 weeks before he was born and I painted murals on both his and DS1's bedroom walls in those few weeks! I was on super turbo charge!

Luckily I did a gender neutral nursery last time. It's green with whimsical little characters all over. Will take some snaps and upload them later.

I've been going nuts shopping!!! I think because with DS1 I was given 3 massive tubs of hand-me-down clothes from my cousin so I never bought a single item and then DS2 just got all those clothes afterwards too! And with this being a winter as opposed to summer baby ... and a girl! Well. Enough said! Also I don't trust people's girl style and am fearing frills and glitter and bright neon pinks so I've overcompensated with my own style ...

Danny, that's how I feel about other people with boys clothes.... I don't trust other people's boy style. I have a feeling I will get a lot of sports related crap, which I don't want!

As for nursery, I the week after next I plan on getting to painting it so I am trying to clean as much as the crap in there up as I can right now. Dear god, my house will be a disaster soon!!! I also doubt DH will help because he works all week so it will likely be all on me to do all the painting. -.-

My twins both got rsv and one of them ended up hospitalized with pneumonia. I've been sick with respiratory stuff for 9 days as well. As she was being released my older daughter tested positive for flu! Now we are all on tamiflu. So ready for spring!!!

Ugh, lanet, that sounds awful! Hope you are all on the mend soon!

I had a cold too, then my hubby caught it. I was a little worried as I could feel it going into my lungs, but I was finally able to get a day off work and felt better almost right away. Then dh got sick over the weekend. I don't think he's really better, but hopefully he heals up soon.

Winter illness sucks :( hope everyone and their families are feeling much better soon!

Roll on Spring, a much nicer season all round, plus our little ones will start arriving!

I am also suffering with a horrible cold. Hope we all recover quickly!

Lanet RSV is terrible. Hope all the sickness goes away quickly for you.

The weather here keeps going from winter to spring to winter so it's been pretty hard on my allergies.

Woo, finally finally made it to the 3rd trimester today :-D! 20-28 weeks seems to have seriously dragged on! To celebrate, we have our 4D scan tonight, which is exciting!

Hope everyone is doing well with their pregnancies and feeling better with all these horrible illness going around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->