Mid May due dates.. Labour & symptom watching?!

Weve had a drama. Little miss decided to be very quiet and sluggish so ended up going over to hospital for monitoring... Queue a party in my uterus and some of the most powerful movements ive felt yet! Bloody kids, love to prove you wrong dont they! Pug and bubble, sounds like you two have had your bloody show! Very exciting x

Hope your bloody shows mean more for you than it did for me ladies!

And bugz they sure do! Good job getting checked though :)

Weve had a drama. Little miss decided to be very quiet and sluggish so ended up going over to hospital for monitoring... Queue a party in my uterus and some of the most powerful movements ive felt yet! Bloody kids, love to prove you wrong dont they! Pug and bubble, sounds like you two have had your bloody show! Very exciting x

Glad to hear all is well! Better safe than sorry!

As for me... Nothing since my little "show" earlier. :(

I have an appt at 9 in the morning. Can't come soon enough. I really hope that there has been some progress as I haven't really felt any symptoms. :shrug:

I have an appt at 9 in the morning. Can't come soon enough. I really hope that there has been some progress as I haven't really felt any symptoms. :shrug:

I've been progressing without symptoms! Hoping that's the case for you!

It's been about 3 months, but we dtd tonight in hopes of speeding things along! I don't know why we waited so long as it was quite nice! Haha... Let you know in the morning if it helped! :)

I had some MAJOR feelings of pressure on my cervix today... It was painful! I have a doctor appt tomorrow as well so fingers crossed it means something is happening. :)

sooooo update..
getting period cramps..
like now I know they are DEFINITE period cramps ever since I lost my plug (bloody show) at 5 am this morning... its now 8.30 at night..
and I've just had these constant period like pains..
I am really trying to time them and see how often they spike and disappear but its so hard to kind of pinpoint because of the constant lower belly ache im having right now..
i still lost bits of blood stained mucus throughout the day too..

Im trying to go with my gut instinct and say she'll probably arrive within the day or so.. but WHO really knows right?!?!?!?! going out of my mind right now lol...

pugmama hope your labour progresses.. losing the plug is such a tease right!!???

bubblebelly - that sounds like how dilatation feels. Definitely sounds promising!

I'm still waiting for signs but the annoying prodromal labour has eased off which is a relief! I hope the next time I get contractions it's the real deal.

sooooo update..
getting period cramps..
like now I know they are DEFINITE period cramps ever since I lost my plug (bloody show) at 5 am this morning... its now 8.30 at night..
and I've just had these constant period like pains..
I am really trying to time them and see how often they spike and disappear but its so hard to kind of pinpoint because of the constant lower belly ache im having right now..
i still lost bits of blood stained mucus throughout the day too..

Im trying to go with my gut instinct and say she'll probably arrive within the day or so.. but WHO really knows right?!?!?!?! going out of my mind right now lol...

pugmama hope your labour progresses.. losing the plug is such a tease right!!???

Sounds promising bubble! They say period pains can be contractions... Any tightening? I know, losing the plug is a tease! I thought* I lost mine at 38 weeks after my first internal, and then nothing but teaser labor symptoms.... I'm pretty sure yesterday's was definitely my "show"... It was my due date and according to the pics on google :haha:.... But who knows anymore?!? You'd think with the second baby you'd know what labor is supposed to feel like! :wacko:

As of this morning... Slept like a baby :baby: yay! Having lower backaches and baby is moving around in there! No cramps or BH. Think I'm going to have to be induced! I have an appt Friday (hubby's b-day)!

Had some more spotting so Dr requested to see me. Here at the Dr office. Had about 3 *more painful contractions on the way over - so maybe 3 in an hour... So I'm thinking I *might be going into labor today or tomorrow. We'll see what he says... Keep you updated! Any news from you ladies?

Hope this is it pugmama!! That's exciting!! Nothing here! I feel so normal it's annoying! Just keep losing more mucus plug.

Just got back from my doctor. I am now 2cm but still a little long and thick. I am still hoping for the end of this week/ weekend. :thumbup:

Everyones having babies/contractions/bloody shows but me! So I'm just going to sulk somewhere :(

Only joking glad things are progressing ladies x

I think I'm having contractions. Lol how awful is that.. I think

Everyones having babies/contractions/bloody shows but me! So I'm just going to sulk somewhere :(

Only joking glad things are progressing ladies x

I'll sulk with you; I had brief period pains, but now I'm thinking that was wind! No symptoms, plugs, anything. Bah humbug!

Sorry for the late update ladies...my little girl was born emergency c sect on Tuesday 13th of May 23:01 weighing 6lbs 6oz ill update with birth story in abit I'm still in hospital..any updates from you guys??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 4
Well my braxton hicks are definately getting stronger! They are uncomfortable and slightly painful but not painful enough to be anything i dont think! Due in 5 days so hoping something happens soon!

Congratulations pookie!

Massive congratulations pookied! She's gorgeous x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"