Mid May due dates.. Labour & symptom watching?!

I am hoping to have a sweep tomorrow fingers crossed

Nothing going on here either except for some braxton hicks. *Sigh* :coffee:

Nothing going on here either except for some braxton hicks. *Sigh* :coffee:

Same here. Although baby has moved head down again thank goodness! Also, baby can wait till the 14th now as my brother has his birthday on the 13th and he didn't like it when he was younger!

Okay update on me...today my knickers kept feeling wet so I went hospital to be checked they examined me I am 1cm and my waters have gone they are not sure how long they have been gone for I've also got a high BP they sent off for bloods they were going to send me home but doctors decided against it they are going to induce me tonight or with in the morning

STALKING..!!
im on labour watch too.......... sooooo anxious its not funny..

o0o0oh pookied that sounds so exciting! keep us in the loop!

xx

Wow!! That's crazy! Just got out of the dr and I'm now dilated to a 3 (last week was 2) and 50% effaced

Pookied how amazing!!!! Keep us updated :) your giving me hope ♡

Just left Dr... Looks like I won't be having baby for at least a few more days! He said I wasn't very dilated and my cervix was "thick"... Made a non stress test appt for Friday and if I haven't had the baby before my 41 week mark they'll induce me next Monday!

Okay update on me...today my knickers kept feeling wet so I went hospital to be checked they examined me I am 1cm and my waters have gone they are not sure how long they have been gone for I've also got a high BP they sent off for bloods they were going to send me home but doctors decided against it they are going to induce me tonight or with in the morning

Very exciting! Waiting for an update....:)

Question: if you think you lost your mucus plug, can you still DTD to induce labor?? Starting to get anxious now :/

Question: if you think you lost your mucus plug, can you still DTD to induce labor?? Starting to get anxious now :/

Pretty sure it's ok! If your water breaks that's when you don't want to do it for risk of infection

Good luck pookied!

Pug - you can still dtd as baby is still protected by the amniotic sac. Fingers crossed it won't be long for you too!

can't wait for an update!!

Good luck Pookie!!

Had another internal today, nothing has changed for me but I got another sweep. Booked in to have membranes ruptured next wed so a bit more time to go naturally. Fingers crossed!

Oh congrats Pookied!! Good luck! Your due date is one day ahead of mine, so now I'm getting some hope it could happen soon for me too!!

I'm due today and have gone all day without even a BH! Wow. Feeling a bit disappointed.

Just woke up from my nap and lost a bit more plug, this time it looked tinged with some brown, dark red blood... Hoping that's a good sign!

hey ladies!!
I woke up today at 5 am after having period pain all night..
went to pee..there were chunks of bloody mucus in the bowl and toilet paper..
and I half thought I got my periods hahahahahaha

I can't go back to sleep now..
still cramping!
fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe