Mid May Mommies 2 B.. wanna wait it 2gether!

I love the frequency of appointments closer to the end too, with this being my first real pregnancy (had a MC at 5ish weeks in June and 1 period btwn BFP on Sept 1st) and with me having GD idk if they'll be more frequent than normal but I'm okay with that as well :)

I love the frequency of appointments closer to the end too, with this being my first real pregnancy (had a MC at 5ish weeks in June and 1 period btwn BFP on Sept 1st) and with me having GD idk if they'll be more frequent than normal but I'm okay with that as well :)

As long as you stay off insulin they should stay the same. Once you move to insulin they'll start monitoring you more and doing NST's. That's what I was told anyway :)

Has everyone gotten their Whooping Cough vaccine? I got mine last appt (8 days ago) and had an allergic reaction :( My left arm was swollen and itchy at the injection site and I haven't been able to sleep on that side at all! It's finally getting better so I should be able to sleep on that side within the next couple days.

Bethi I had my whopping cough jab at 28 weeks and it hurt my arm a whole lot! I couldn't sleep on that arm for a good few days as it felt like I'd been punched.

Powell I mc around 5 weeks in June/July had af just after my wedding then fell with this one. Everything starts feeling closer the more you see the midwife. It's so exciting.

Xxx

I had the whooping cough jab on tuesday and last nite was the first nite a slept on that arm altho not for long before it started hurting, i also had the flu jab in the other arm at the same time but that didnt hurt near as much as the other

Claire are you gonna go with the purple pushchair? Xxx

My husband is at work this morning but going to look at it when he gets in to see if i like the feel of it, i dont think hes overly fussed, he thinks im mad coz ive already bought one lol, then this evening i have someone coming over to look at the one i have so if i like the new one and my current one sells then i will def be getting it :)

I'll be getting the whooping cough when I'm in the hospital for delivery.

I don't think we get that in Canada, I never heard about it before on here. mustn't be going around much here!

i'm going to start my hospital bag today. picked up all the stuff for it last week :D

Claire my other half doesn't really care about pushchairs. I was gonna make do with our old one but I wanted a new one! I do love pushchairs!!!!! Haha! Fingers crossed yours sells!

Baby face I packed babies hospital bag this morning! Gotta get a few extra bits for my bag then ill pack it! Exciting or what!!!!!

Xxx

I don't think I'm getting the whooping cough vaccine. I know it's recommended, but according to my own immunization records I'm not due for another shot/booster of it until 2017, so I would decline it if they offered in the hospital. My doctor hasn't actually mentioned it, they just gave us some info at the hospital tour so I'm assuming it must be something they do once the baby is here.

Claire my other half doesn't really care about pushchairs. I was gonna make do with our old one but I wanted a new one! I do love pushchairs!!!!! Haha! Fingers crossed yours sells!

Baby face I packed babies hospital bag this morning! Gotta get a few extra bits for my bag then ill pack it! Exciting or what!!!!!

Xxx

oh amazing! I am packing mine today and baby's after the shower. Although I've picked up a few things for the baby too. haha yes I'm so excited!

I think nesting has kicked in?? I have been cleaning all day and I'm actually enjoying it :shrug: I've got loads of energy for it too :)

Xxx

Yay ive just sold my pram, good job really as i pd a deposit for the purple one earlier, the lady did a demo of it in the shop and hubby liked it, its bring delivered when im 36 weeks and if baby comes out a boy i can swap the pram etc for the blue one so im one happy bunny :)

Baby face its so exciting! All the tiny outfits! Nearly sorted with my stuff so ill pack that very soon! Eek!!! As for nesting yes it's already happening! Last week I ended up painting the living room and dining room! Seem to be finding extra things to clean too! Hehe!

Claire awesome news on the pushchair! And great you can swap if need be!!!

Xxx

Had my make up 3d 4d ultrasound today!! Here's some pics :)

Attachments

• JESSICA_13.jpg
    JESSICA_13.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 5
  • JESSICA_32.jpg
    JESSICA_32.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 3
  • JESSICA_36.jpg
    JESSICA_36.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 3
  • JESSICA_55.jpg
    JESSICA_55.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 2
  • JESSICA_46.jpg
    JESSICA_46.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1
Ah how lovely! It's crazy how clearly you can see her face. Beautiful

Xxx

We think she's pretty cute too!:blush:

We also worked on Em's room today, we put up this mural/decal.

Attachments

• emily's room.jpg
    emily's room.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 6
Love the decal! Those things are awesome! I've just redone corbans/babies room with a forest theme!

Xxx

Wow MumtoCorban! That's a lot of nesting :thumbup:
Mine seems to have gone today, I'm hoping it comes back though because it felt so good to make progress!

I love the decal - I'm thinking of getting one for the baby's room as well! Though we might wait until after baby comes though because we don't know the sex and the baby will be in the room with us for the first while anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->