Mid May Mommies 2 B.. wanna wait it 2gether!

Happy 32 weeks Powell! Lovely bump =)

The attached picture is my bump picture from Sunday, at 31 weeks.

Thanx!!

You look great!! I love the countdown on the chalkboard in the background! Such a cute idea :)

Thanks! The chalkboard was actually a wedding gift from a college roommate who is now a teacher. It has definitely saved my sanity in this pregnancy, but giving me a visual of how much time we have left! Well, approximately anyway.

I try not to grocery shop by myself because I tend to come home with a lot of crap we don't need...like junk food lol!

We do our food shop online now as we don't see all the naughty food we don't buy it! I can also keep the cost down a bit. Also bought baby bits online as you can usually find some kinda discount code! Love a bargain!!

32 weeks today! Yay!

Xxx

Thanks Powell! Starting to get a bit uncomfortable but its all worth it to get my rainbow.

How are all you ladies? Xxx

Well Ive got a dilemna

I bought a mamas and papas second hand pram with car seat a couple of months ago but now ive seen a pram i like in purple, its forward and rear facing pushchair and comes with a car seat, i just need to go and have a feel of it in the shop, i have also put an add on fb about my other one and someone wants to buy it off me so thats not a worry and ive found a lovely purple and black change bag that matches pram so well, now dilemna is, ive been told im having a girl but my incling at the start was boy so im worried about getting the pram in purple and then actually having a boy!!
what do u girls think??? HELP

Thanks Powell! Starting to get a bit uncomfortable but its all worth it to get my rainbow.

How are all you ladies? Xxx

I know the feeling. We had a MC right before getting pregnant with our rainbow.

Well Ive got a dilemna

I bought a mamas and papas second hand pram with car seat a couple of months ago but now ive seen a pram i like in purple, its forward and rear facing pushchair and comes with a car seat, i just need to go and have a feel of it in the shop, i have also put an add on fb about my other one and someone wants to buy it off me so thats not a worry and ive found a lovely purple and black change bag that matches pram so well, now dilemna is, ive been told im having a girl but my incling at the start was boy so im worried about getting the pram in purple and then actually having a boy!!

How far along were you when you found out gender? And is it a without a doubt potty shot? Like this one

If you have that much of a doubt, what about getting a private scan to double check the gender?

Attachments

• it's a boy.jpg
    it's a boy.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 3
Well Ive got a dilemna

How far along were you when you found out gender? And is it a without a doubt potty shot? Like this one

If you have that much of a doubt, what about getting a private scan to double check the gender?

Sonographer said he thinks girl at 20 week scan, he seemed quite adament, i then had a 3d scan at 21 weeks, she spent ages looking but baby wasnt in great position and cord was inbetween legs but by the end she thought girl, she booked us in for another at 24 weeks and didnt get a proper potty shot again but again thought girl and from the face profile it does look quite girly i think

I will try and upload a pic

Well Ive got a dilemna

Sonographer said he thinks girl at 20 week scan, he seemed quite adament, i then had a 3d scan at 21 weeks, she spent ages looking but baby wasnt in great position and cord was inbetween legs but by the end she thought girl, she booked us in for another at 24 weeks and didnt get a proper potty shot again but again thought girl and from the face profile it does look quite girly i think

I will try and upload a pic

Sounds like they're pretty sure it's a girl. I'm curious to see a pic tho :)

Ugh, I wanna cry :( My shower is supposed to be this Sunday, but there's a chance we may get like 6 inches of snow or more so my mom wants to cancel it and move it 3 weeks later! I was so looking forward to having the shower, and start organizing, figuring out what else I need, washing clothes, etc. Now I may have to wait 3 more weeks...by then I'll be so exhausted I won't even feel like doing it! Sorry I'm being a crybaby!

21 weeks
https://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk44/claire_uk22/20130110_212647_zps79247658.jpg

Next 2 are 24 weeks
https://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk44/claire_uk22/20130131_135835_zps90c3750f.jpg

https://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk44/claire_uk22/20130131_135804_zps322f16d0.jpg

Ugh, I wanna cry :( My shower is supposed to be this Sunday, but there's a chance we may get like 6 inches of snow or more so my mom wants to cancel it and move it 3 weeks later! I was so looking forward to having the shower, and start organizing, figuring out what else I need, washing clothes, etc. Now I may have to wait 3 more weeks...by then I'll be so exhausted I won't even feel like doing it! Sorry I'm being a crybaby!

Aw I hope the weather holds out!

I don't get my first shower until April 7th, but my office is throwing me one at April 19th! I will be 37 weeks! I want to be able to clean, organize, and shop for the rest much earlier!

I completely understand your frustration. I made my aunt throw my shower when I was 30 weeks so I would have plenty of time to organize things before I get too big. And also so we'd have plenty of time to get what we still need. I hope the weather holds out and you get your shower Sunday!! FX'd for you hun

I'm sorry for your losses girls but so happy you've gotten your rainbows :)

I think purple would work for a boy too Claire!

Jess that is terrible news! You must be frustrated, why can't she have it the next week?I hate the snow right now, we're getting a bunch tonight. I wonder if that system will come up my way as well :(

The next week is Easter, and the week after that is my shower from DH 's family. The one that's possibly being rescheduled is the big one. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->