Mid May Mommies 2 B.. wanna wait it 2gether!

Happy 33 weeks due date buddies!! <3

https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o560/Powell130/379d9dd0-ae46-4b18-bb98-6ba7a9752f05_zps25dd829d.jpg

My Dr okayed my whole birth plan thankfully! Even the part I added on about eating if I want ;) It's scanned into my chart and signed by her, so I can tell anyone who wants to argue with me to go look at it.

woo that's great! im showing my Dr my birth plan today actually

beauty bump Powell :)

I've been to the hospital to visit my friend everyday since she was there and stayed with her today since her hubs went to work. Everyone kept asking me when I was due and when I would tell them, they would say "not too long now!" and hearing that makes it so much more real! And looking at my daily countdown 48 days seems so close!!!

My fellow GD ladies - have ya'll tried Chinese food? I just did an experiment and and had some for lunch since I'm allowed a little play with my food since my numbers have been really good but my weight gain hasn't. I had chicken lo mein and ate mostly the chicken and veggies and some of the noodles, also had a spring roll. I'm going to go for a walk when the show I'm watching is over (about 20 mins from now) and will be checking my blood sugar at 4:15 (it's 2:45 now) so I'll know soon how it looks! Just curious if ya'll have attempted it lol and wondering how bad I'm being

Yup I've had chinese and even went to a chinese buffet and was just fine! I made smart choices at the buffet and took it easy on the rice (which normally I could eat a whole order of myself!)

After my chinese and a 30 minute walk, blood sugar was 109 :) I was very pleased with that!!

I REALLY want some fried rice from the Hibachi place down the street lol we're going for lunch on Monday so I'm going to have to behave myself and eat like 1/2 a serving rather than all of it like I normally do haha it's going to be really hard because it's my fave

Looks great Mummy!!

Powell people have suddenly switched from saying "oh you've got a while left yet" to "not long left yet" hahha
I love it!!!

yeah especially because it was usually followed by a look of shock at the size of my bump lol!! Now I feel my bump has been legitimized lol
How is everyone doing? Anyone have some time off for Easter holidays. I have today off and I'm taking a half day on Monday due to some overtime I built up :happydance:

bethi- I just weighed myself at my dads (his scales aren't as accurate as the docs and I go Monday so I'm just guessing they're somewhat right) and I haven't gained anything in the last week. But I'm sure baby has, so technically that would put me at losing a little bit. Is this bad for baby????? I'm kinda starting to worry but not sure if I should?

I like having a smaller bump =)

Powell, I didn't gain anything between my 30 & 32 wk appointments, and my doctor didn't say anything. Your rate of gain can vary from week to week so I don't think it's a big deal!

I guess I left out a few important details lol

At my 2 week (28 & 30) visit before being put on the diet I gained 3 lbs. Then after being put on the diet between 30 & 32 I gained .8 and they weren't happy with it since they want me to gain 40lbs since I was underweight to begin with :/ and I'm only at 25 gained

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->