Mid May Mommies 2 B.. wanna wait it 2gether!

aw that's great news!!
I wouldn't worry too much about it, your going up in pant sizes and baby its measuring great! you look great! so i'm sure all is well :)
your husband looks so excited too :)

I have only gained 7 lbs since January :/ So technically I've been losing weight lately because baby is gaining and my weights been pretty much staying the same. But I'm glad he put me on meds so I'll be able to eat more like I was before so I can put some more weight on and get closer to where I should be. Baby is doing good tho so as long as that stays the same, I'll deal with doc not being happy about my weight

Thanx tho :)

bethi- have you ever tested both hands at the same time? i just tested my left then right and got a 20 point difference?! I know there's a margin of error and all, but that is a big difference!!

bethi- have you ever tested both hands at the same time? i just tested my left then right and got a 20 point difference?! I know there's a margin of error and all, but that is a big difference!!

No I've never done that! I always use my left hand pinky.... Weird!

Powell I love your pictures! My friend done one which I thought looked amazing. Glad to hear baby is doing well and that hopefully you can eat a bit more.

How's everyone else? Can you believe we are now due next month!!!!! Woo!

I have the midwife today which I'm happy about!

Xxx

ah I see well its great you can start to eat in a less restricted way then :)

I'm doing good, counting down the days till mat leave. I'm going to go one week earlier on the 12 April now
how was your appt?

12th Aprils not far! Eek!!!

Midwife was good! She said bubba is back to back so I'm hoping it moves before delivery! I'm just super excited that I'm now on fortnightly visits!! Feels like its all getting so close!!!

Xxx

powell - I tested fingers on different hands today and they were only off by 1. Maybe yours was a fluke? Have you tried that again?

powell - I tested fingers on different hands today and they were only off by 1. Maybe yours was a fluke? Have you tried that again?

Not today but I have done it about 5 different times (i'm running outta strips because of it lol cuz when I do test different finger/hands I end up using about 5 strips) and they're always off about 10-15 points. I spoke with the teacher from my GD class and she said that there's a 20% margin of error with the home test machines and I must be at the high end of the errors lol bad luck I suppose

12th Aprils not far! Eek!!!

Midwife was good! She said bubba is back to back so I'm hoping it moves before delivery! I'm just super excited that I'm now on fortnightly visits!! Feels like its all getting so close!!!

Xxx

i.know I'm so excited today!! I stayed home from work today BC i want them to be prepared for when I get signed off one week early next week ... even though I feel great!!! mwhaha

glad to hear midwife went well! don't know if she gave you any exercises but i've been told to avoid sitting back like on a sofa, try and sit forward. get on your hands and knees and scrub the floors and do pelvic tilts (cat/cow pose from yoga) to shift baby out of back to back

Baby face no she didn't give me any exercises she just said not to slouch on the sofa! Ill get on my hands and knees then! Fingers crossed this bubba moves as back to back labour sounds painful. Not long till mat leave then! Woop!

34 weeks today!!!!

Xxx

Happy 34 weeks!! I hope baby moves for you hun!!

great bump mummy!! i'm looking at mine and am starting to think it is looking super huge haha. my belly feels so tight and my belly button had not only popped but I think its going to disappear. I can't imagine what its going to be like in another 6 weeks :S

baby shower is tomorrow :happydance:
any one else having a shower?

I Hope you get everything you need plus some!! I had my shower March 9th, a little early i know but i wanted plenty of time to get the items we didn't get at the shower, time to organize everything and take back what we didn't want/need or won't use

no I don't think its too early I wanted mine earlier for the same reason but we ended up going with this date, and i'm soooo happy its finally here.:D
did you get lots of useful things? looking at our registry we already have all our expensive items covered :happydance:
dh had his diaper party last night and I was just speaking with him he said he got a pile of cloth diapers woo!
I must say all our friends and family have been so amazing

I'm not having my baby shower until after the baby is here. It's scheduled for June 9th!

no I don't think its too early I wanted mine earlier for the same reason but we ended up going with this date, and i'm soooo happy its finally here.:D
did you get lots of useful things? looking at our registry we already have all our expensive items covered :happydance:
dh had his diaper party last night and I was just speaking with him he said he got a pile of cloth diapers woo!
I must say all our friends and family have been so amazing

YES! We got TONS of stuff. I was SO surprised how well we did! We got 2 diaper bags, a floor swing, bouncy chair, tons of bath and shower toiletries, paccies, a pack and play with newborn sleeper & changing table, stroller blanket, washcloths, hooded towels, wipe warmer, and a few clothes that I'm going to take back because I asked my MIL NOT to get clothes because we have a TON (probably more than he'll be able to wear before he outgrows them) and that's what she let hubs gma buy ( i swear MIL doesn't listen to me lol) a diaper cake, ahh I feel like there's stuff I'm forgetting. But yeah we got so many useful things :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->