Mid May Mommies 2 B.. wanna wait it 2gether!

Claire, start doing the exercises on spinning babies! It worked for me! Plus I started sitting on an exercise ball at work. It's worth a shot at least :)

My shower was horrible. And all we got was clothes, most of which were the wrong size for the wrong season. (Ex. A sundress in size 9 months - it will be winter!) I can't wait for the shower my mom is having next weekend.

Oh no that's terrible :/ can you take the stuff back and exchange it for suitable weather sizes?

I'm going to. I feel like I'm being horrible and ungrateful, but it's like no one even cared enough to get an outfit in the right size iykwim? And DH's mom and two sisters didn't get anything for the baby...not even a card :(

Definitely not being ungreatful. If baby won't be able to wear the stuff it'd be pointless to keep. And that's terrible they didn't even at least get a card! Is that out of character for them? Sounds kinda like my in laws. They came by over the weekend and MIL was like "everytime we see something monkey we want to buy it for the baby" so i asked them what they got him ... Apparently they just think about buying stuff when they see it rather than actually buying their first grandson something. At first i thought i was being sensitive because that kinda irritated me that she would even bring it up if they didn't actually buy anything. But the more i think about it, the less i think I'll being sensitive cuz it's just rude. IMO atleast

Claire fingers crossed this bubba turns for you!

Powell great news you got to return those bits.

Baby face your shower sounds awesome! Glad you got the bits you needed! How exciting!

Xxx

Jess its better you take it back and get things bubba will wear! No point of having things that won't get used. And boo to them not even getting a card!

Xxx

That's not ungrateful Jess! It would be useless to keep those things around when baby won't even be able to wear them.

35 week check up today. Had to go on a monitor and will once a week cuz of GD. That went well, MW said babyboy had good reactions to BH and everything :) also had the GBS test which was slightly uncomfortable but not too bad. Said my blood sugar numbers are great :) and agrees that it's possible that I could have been misdiagnosed, which I've kinda been a little suspicious of because my numbers are really good 98% of the time, but I'm perfectly fine with being over monitored rather than under. I'm measuring at 34 weeks which I'm good with, don't want baby boy to get too big! Next appointment is next Tuesday for another NST

Happy 35 weeks due date buddies!!

Attachments

• 35 weeks.jpg
    35 weeks.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1
Lovely bump Powell!!!! So happy to hear baby boy is doing well. Have they said if his engaged yet? Can't believe how close we are! Wonder if any of us will go early?!

Xxx

They haven't said so I'm guessing he's not? How do they check for that? lol

I know, it's getting SO close to time for all of us!!

Well my midwife would feel my tummy low down and feel how much head they can feel. I'm so excited! Won't be long till we can update a birth story! Woop!

Xxx

Oh okay. She felt my belly so I'm gonna guess he's not since she didn't say anything

beauty bump Powell!
Jess i'm sorry your shower didn't turn out the best. I can't believe your in laws never brought you a gift!!

ah I know mummy I can't wait to hear birth stories, not long yet :D

I have my check up tomorrow, can't wait to find out babies position!

yes i will :)
fingers crossed that little bub is head down!!!

My appt went well! bp was good, belly was measuring good.
She said she thought that baby was head down but wasn't sure so she's sending me for another scan.
I almost don't want another bc I'd rather not know if baby is big or back to back or anything. Hopefully baby is head down and I can tell the technician not to tell me anything about the size :haha:

Hopefully that bubba is head down! Lovely you get another scan too!

How are you all feeling? Ready for the big day?

Xxx

yeah I'm excited to see the baby again :)
Getting ready! Only 2 more work days :D Then I'll really start to prepare
How about you?
Lovely bump,I love your lo in the background too!!

2 days! Yay to that. I'm pretty much ready! Just nest nest nesting! Everything has been cleaned and cleaned again! Haha!

Yes corban loves a bounce on the bed! Bless him!!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->