Mid May Mommies 2 B.. wanna wait it 2gether!

Bethi good news on your bloods! Congratulations to your cousin. Hope there both well.

Jess I'm happy your shower went so well! Great you got lotsa bits you need.

Baby face il see the midwife fortnightly till my 49 week then if baby hasn't arrived ill see her at 41 weeks too.

New wife I tend to be thirsty at night which is rubbish cause I'm going for a wee every 10 minutes! Hehe! Glad to hear you've been feeling pretty good. Not long now.

Xxx

oh that's so awesome Jess that your shower went went after all the bother!

wow new wife glad to hear you've managed to keep the baby in for another while! i'm not insanely thirsty lol but you might want to mention it to your Dr, especially if you're drinking well in the day.

first day not having to go into work :happydance: i still woke up early though, oh well!

All went well at the midwife but bubba is still back to back! Eek!

Fingers crossed for a lay in tomorrow baby face

Xxx

I drink through the night, every time that I get up to use the bathroom (not really helping my cause there, am I?). But I've done that for almost the entire pregnancy! I drink plenty during the day too.

glad to hear your appt went well! how does your mw tell that baby is back to back? my Dr says that she can't tell

soo sad to hear of the bombing at the Boston marathon. thinking of the US ladies today

Some random lady at the store today asked me if I was having twins...

Baby face- on feeling my tummy its pretty soft as baby's back is against mine! You can just feel limbs!

Xxx

oh ok! I hope the lo turns soon!! Have you been scrubbing floors ;)
When I got my cousin to check position on the weekend (she's a Dr) she said she could feel the back so I guess my bub is back out. Or to the side!

Midwife said it might turn in labour so I still have time!!!! With corban his back was on my left and feet over on my right! I've been sitting forward and been on hands and knees but its giving me backache!!! Haha xxx

Happy 36 weeks due date buddies :)

https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o560/Powell130/9f3e1f9b-96c4-4168-8192-4d6dca2788f5_zps88c575cc.jpg

Found out today that they're not letting my go over my due date so will be getting scheduled for induction probably on my due date or the day after :) 4 more weeks to go!

How exciting to have an official end date if you don't go into labor naturally Powell! Do you feel like you're ready (as far as preparing things) for your little one to arrive?

I do actually! I feel like I'm in the calm before the storm hehe we have everything that we'll need for the first few months and I'm glad we got everything together by when I wanting to, so now I can relax until it'd D-day! i'm going to start trying to evict him around 38 weeks hoping he may decide to come around 39 weeks so i don't have to be induced. BUT So glad to have an end date :)

Powell bump is gorgeous!!!! Crazy you pretty much know exactly when your bubba will be here! Exciting or what!

Xxx

Exciting and very nerve wracking at the same time!!!

I wanna try to go into labor naturally so i'm going to start trying to evict him in a week or two haha not sure what all I'm going to try yet tho...any suggestions!?!

I went to Kroger earlier to get some raspberry leaf tea and came back with a pregnancy blend that is pretty yummy! Kinda spearminty - i like it! So i'm going to start drinking it 3x a day since MW said I can go ahead and start it :) even tho it wont help evict him, it'll help get my uterus ready!

Well I've heard bouncing on a ball, pineapple, walking up and down stairs, curry, sex, nipple stimulation! We tried most things but he was still a week late! I think it was fun trying though! Haha!!! Hopefully you won't need to be induced xxx

Jess what a thing to say! I've had some people ask me that too though lol

Beautiful bump Powell! :) why do they not want you to go over your due date?

Mummy I've heard they will usually move during labour too,especially if you're free to move around!

Well I've heard bouncing on a ball, pineapple, walking up and down stairs, curry, sex, nipple stimulation! We tried most things but he was still a week late! I think it was fun trying though! Haha!!! Hopefully you won't need to be induced xxx

thanx hun. i'll add those to my list! I was talking to hubs about it last night and told him to get ready for some labor inducing sex but I don't think he's up to the challenge, says it freaks him out cuz there's an actual baby in there now haha! i have a feeling i'll need to be induced but i'll at least feel like i'm doing something hehe

Is anyone else taking raspberry leaf tea and evening primrose oil? I also read that taking a Cold Eze tablet (orally) with the EPO will start labor within 3 days. I may try that if I don't go into labor by 40 weeks too. Can't hurt!

Jess what a thing to say! I've had some people ask me that too though lol

Beautiful bump Powell! :) why do they not want you to go over your due date?

Mummy I've heard they will usually move during labour too,especially if you're free to move around!

Because of the gestational diabetes. They induce early because of it alot but since mine is pretty mild, they're just not gonna let me go over rather than early

Is anyone else taking raspberry leaf tea and evening primrose oil? I also read that taking a Cold Eze tablet (orally) with the EPO will start labor within 3 days. I may try that if I don't go into labor by 40 weeks too. Can't hurt!

I got some pregnancy blend tea that has raspberry leaf in it yesterday and also some RLT today. I'm going to start EPO probably this weekend - vaginally and orally. I haven't heard that about the Cold Eze with EPO but will be trying that! I'll do pretty much anything I can do go into labor naturally before they induce me (not too early tho of course, I'm going to start trying to evict him around 38 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->