Mid May Mommies 2 B.. wanna wait it 2gether!

Hope your still ok beth.

Claire sorry to hear your feeling down. Guess most of us get emotional at some point. I hope you start feeling better soon.

Xxx

Well I've been contracting for a week now. Starting at about 20 min apart last Tuesday and slowly but surely getting closer and stronger. This morning I woke up 10 times in three hours because of them before deciding to try a shower. They came closer and stronger the longer I was on my feet so I'm drinking water and resting on the couch with a heat pad waiting on my OB office to open and may go get checked out. Starting to wonder if this baby will be a 37/38 weeker. Even though the contractions are close and strong this morning, I just don't feel like he'll be coming very soon. Hopefully I'm not just in denial :haha:

glad to hear all is well Bethi.. keep us updated. how exciting new wife. can't believe birth stories will start coming in soon :D
i'm still dying with the cold, can't believe it, its only a little cold blahhhh!! feeling like a big sack of garbage lol

37 week appointment went great! Baby is still head down. Belly is measuring 37 cm. BP is good. Iron has went up from 10.7 to 12.8 since I stopped taking my iron at the same time as my prenatal. NST went well, didn't start off well because I was sitting up too high and he couldn't move around as well as he wanted to, but as soon as they laid me down a little more he started moving around tons. Got the go ahead to start using EPO vaginally and to start having sex as much as possible and walk lots.
3 more weeks :)

https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o560/Powell130/d64fc074-52d9-4856-9c55-331eeba1f0a0_zps8b6ea416.jpg

New wife sounds like bubba had been teasing you! Are you all set and ready if baby decides to turn up?

Baby face hope you feel better soon! Me and corban had a cold a few weeks back so I know how rubbish it is. Crazy we will be sharing our birth stories soon.

Powell beautiful bump! And happy full term! Good luck with trying to get bubba out! Went for a walk with corban today and my it was hard work!

Ladies when are you seeing midwives or drs next?

Xxx

Beautiful bump, Powell! GL Newwife :)

Update on me and Graci: We got discharged yesterday morning after the 24 hour urine results came back. We do in fact have mild pre-eclampsia so I was sent home on bed rest. I guess they thought it was severe when I first got there which is why I was admitted to L&D even before my bloods came back. I was so scared!!! So we've been taking it really easy :) I did however have bright red blood with cm when i wiped this morning...which I think is the start of a bloody show? I know I'm at least 3cm dilated already but have had no sign of that snotty looking mucous plug I hear so much about... I'm headed to the Dr's in a couple hours for an NST so I'll bring it up then. I also think I was having contractions last night... kept waking up to major period-like cramping.

Also, my other pregnant cousin (the 3 of us were all due within a month of each other) had her baby yesterday :) 10lb 4oz baby girl (they were team yellow) out of her tiny size 2 frame! Crazy, we're all having girls! I purchased a bunch of boys clothing when I knew all 3 of us were preg with the expectation at least one of us will be having a boy, lol!

New wife sounds like bubba had been teasing you! Are you all set and ready if baby decides to turn up?

Baby face hope you feel better soon! Me and corban had a cold a few weeks back so I know how rubbish it is. Crazy we will be sharing our birth stories soon.

Powell beautiful bump! And happy full term! Good luck with trying to get bubba out! Went for a walk with corban today and my it was hard work!

Ladies when are you seeing midwives or drs next?

Xxx

I see my perinatologist Monday for my last growth scan - Then MW appointment Tuesday. I've been on weekly appointments and NST for 3 weeks now

Babyface I hope you feel better soon! I've still got the sniffles but otherwise am over whatever crud I had.

My 37 wk appointment is on Thursday. I'm down to weekly appointments so will go every Thursday until the baby gets here, I suppose. I guess if I go overdue there might be an extra appointment or two thrown in.

I can't believe how close we all are!

Oh bethi! Sounds like you've had a crazy time of it. Are they happy if baby came now? My mum is teeny tiny and we were all big! I was 10lb 9oz. I had bloody cm rather than snotty plug. Let us know what your dr has to say xxx

It's crazy! Won't be long till we all have our bubbas! Woo!

I have midwife Monday! Woop!

Xxx

I have midwife tomoz for my 36 week check, hope bubba is head down as 2 weeks ago she was breech but thinks shes flipped a couple of times since then so who knows what tomoz will bring

Claire I hope bubba has turned for you. Do you know there plans if baby is still breach? How are you feeling?

Xxx

thanks girls! I have my Dr appt tomorrow. can't wait as I get to meet the other drs who might deliver and go over my birth plan.

i'm also getting tested for group b strep. really hoping not to have it. anyone else been tested?

He is! Ideally I want him in another week but it's hard not to wish he was here when I am SO uncomfortable. My go-to pain relief used to be the shower and now even that isn't working. So I'm exhausted, feel like I've been doing sit ups for a week.
My doctor said at this point, just to wait it out at home and only come in if a painful, consistent labor pattern establishes.
Crazy to think we're all so close! And I'm glad we've all made it this far, hooray for healthy babies!
We've been very prepared since about 30 weeks because I have had preterm labor stopped multiple times. I would like to clean my house one more time though..

GL Claire!

My appt was good. NST was great and I'm still 3cm and 50% thinned out. She said not to worry if I have more spotting because my cervix is so soft but if it's heavy at all to let them know. They would not stop labor at this point but I'd still like to bake her at least another week! I have another appt on Friday so hopefully it goes as well as today :)

Claire I hope bubba has turned for you. Do you know there plans if baby is still breach? How are you feeling?

Xxx

Mw didnt say too much, all she said was if theres any doubt that baby is breech she will ring the hosp while im there and book me in to be asessed and may need a scan and go from there and talk about options, i did try and probe as to what the options are but she didnt say much but from what ive read there is ECV or book in for a c-section, altho baby could turn even before then so it all hangs on tomoz really

Im ok, I think baby is head down coz i feel hiccups just below belly button and im getting pressure and tingly feeling in cervix although that may not be the head pushing down, it could be bum or feet, sometimes i think i can feel the head up near my ribs coz its quite hard but other times i think it could be a bum :wacko: so im confused, i dont really know tbh

time will tell, im looking forward to my appointment tomoz to see what she thinks

Oh how typical, 5 mins after i sent last post about hiccups being below belly button, baby has them now and they are up high near ribs, ggrrr, whats the bet baby is breech :shrug:

Babyface I had my group b strep swab last Thursday. I haven't heard back from my doctor's office that I have it, but I haven't heard that I don't have it either. I guess I'll find out this coming Thursday! Hoping since I haven't heard back that means I don't have it as I would think they would call and tell me if I need to make sure to go to the hospital early enough for the antibiotics, if I happened to go into labor.

thanks girls! I have my Dr appt tomorrow. can't wait as I get to meet the other drs who might deliver and go over my birth plan.

i'm also getting tested for group b strep. really hoping not to have it. anyone else been tested?

I had my GBS test 2 weeks ago - which came back negative. I hope yours does as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->