Mid May Mommies 2 B.. wanna wait it 2gether!

So I'm looking at an early May baby now! Not because of my GD but I've developed some sort of sneaky pre-eclampsia :( Dr says I won't go past 38 weeks!!! I'm to take it easy and am now being monitered twice a week. Had my first NST and am going for another and a growth scan on Friday.

Is anyone else taking raspberry leaf tea and evening primrose oil? I also read that taking a Cold Eze tablet (orally) with the EPO will start labor within 3 days. I may try that if I don't go into labor by 40 weeks too. Can't hurt!

I got some pregnancy blend tea that has raspberry leaf in it yesterday and also some RLT today. I'm going to start EPO probably this weekend - vaginally and orally. I haven't heard that about the Cold Eze with EPO but will be trying that! I'll do pretty much anything I can do go into labor naturally before they induce me (not too early tho of course, I'm going to start trying to evict him around 38 weeks

I'm using this schedule - https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/397207-my-rlt-epo-plan-timings-dosages-opinions.html

But I'll be adding the Cold Eze too at the end. My ob will let me go to 42 weeks - I definitely don't want to be induced but I also will be really uncomfortable at work if I go way over. Hopefully something works lol!

So I'm looking at an early May baby now! Not because of my GD but I've developed some sort of sneaky pre-eclampsia :( Dr says I won't go past 38 weeks!!! I'm to take it easy and am now being monitered twice a week. Had my first NST and am going for another and a growth scan on Friday.

Hopefully all goes well! My best friend had pre e and was also being monice a week. She had to have a emcs at 36+5 and her baby was fine! (Not trying to scare you, just saying baby will be fine). She had multiple other issues too though.

I started red raspberry leaf tablets already (well I took 1 two days ago... forgot yesterday!) and will try the EPO with a zinc supplement or the cold-eze after 38 weeks or so. I might take some EPO before then, not sure, but definitely won't add the zinc until at least 38 weeks!

Yeah I'll wait till at least 39 before adding the zinc since the March of dimes recommends keeping baby in till then if possible

sorry to hear bethi! how are you feeling?
I'm drinking rlt, about two cups a day!
how's everyone doing? any plan for the weekend?
I'm coming down with a cold :cry: it's messing up my nesting plans!!

I've had a cold this whole week Babyface! It's such a bummer! I had so many plans to finish up things this week and now I barely have the motivation to get out of bed, much less actually do anything.

Ugh, I think I have a sinus infection like I did in first tri :( Ick. I have way too much to get done. I'm feeling a really strong urge to get everything ready (not cleaning, but all her clothes put away, diapers washed etc.). And I still have a lot of shopping to get done for the rest of the stuff we don't have yet.

I feel great today! Bp was actually normal! I attribute it to my dh chauffering me around all day :) We had a scan and lo is a petite 5lb 4oz (22%) ... which is so surprising with a gd mama!!

I feel great today! Bp was actually normal! I attribute it to my dh chauffering me around all day :) We had a scan and lo is a petite 5lb 4oz (22%) ... which is so surprising with a gd mama!!

That's awesome!! Smaller than our little man - he was roughly 5 lbs on the 1st lol

oh my never and Jess that totally sucks about your cold and infection. terrible timing hey?
aw great to hear your feeling well!
I told the us tech I didn't want to know my baby's weight lol
i'm expecting big as baby has been measuring ahead all along

Terrible timing, but honestly I'd rather have it now and get it over with than have it after 38 weeks! Hopefully this is my last time to have any kind of illness for a good long while.

Just in case you all didn't see it, Bethi just posted that she's going to be having baby now! She and the baby need good thoughts!

Omg bethi sending tons of positive vibes your way hun

Im feeling bit down today but not sure why, my sis in law had her baby last nite after a quick 3 hr labour on her due date, ive been having toilet probs, nesting not kicked in, i havent washed baby clothes or organised drawers yet

I just wanna feel ok again, ive had a crying meltdown already, dunno what about, poxy hormones!

oh bethi hunni good luck! sending you all the positive thoughts. let us know how it goes xxxx

never you are right I said the same. i'm resting well.so I don't end up with sniffles in labor lol

oh Claire i'm sorry love. I know how you feel. I've been emotional lately too and wanting things to be finished. but also not getting enough done.
why don't you start with something easy like the laundry xxx

Thx ladies! I'm still babyless. Dr wants her to cook for a few more days before we induce ( yay! The longer the better) Will be here for another day at least (got transferred to antepartum) and then hopefully I can go home to continue bed rest.

Thx ladies! I'm still babyless. Dr wants her to cook for a few more days before we induce ( yay! The longer the better) Will be here for another day at least (got transferred to antepartum) and then hopefully I can go home to continue bed rest.

GL hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->