Mid May Mommies 2 B.. wanna wait it 2gether!

yay cupcake baby! Congratulations!!! :)
What a little sweetheart. Was this baby your first?

Hello! Ladies. Just thought I'd post on here and say Hi!! :)

I'm 39 weeks pregnant with my first! Due on the 8th May! ! Getting a bit fed up now quite uncomfortable! ! And not sleeping!! Would like baby to arrive now!! :-D lol!!

Laura xx

Congrats Cupcake! I have to say I laughed at the "mere" 29 hours -- I definitely hope my labor is shorter than that! (My mom's labors were all short so I'm hoping it's the same for me).

Hi ladies.

Just to let you know I'm currently home in bed with the most beautiful baby in the world.

She didn't want to be a May baby after all!

Went into labour at 2:30am Saturday morning and a mere 29 hours later she appeared!

7lb 8oz and perfect.

She came out with one arm forward like Superman so I had a bad tear but stitches feel OK so far.

BFing is going well. Sleeping not so much.

Xxx

OMG CONGRATS HUN!!! Can't wait to see pictures of your princess :)

Congratulations cupcake!!!! Would love to see a picture when your ready!

Whose next?!?

Xxx

My induction is scheduled for the 9th lets see if someone can beat me!! :)

I will have c-section on May 9 (my due date was May 15) I can't wait until he here ^_^

Congratulations cupcake!!!! Would love to see a picture when your ready!

Whose next?!?

Xxx

I overheard a convo between my MW and someone today and they were discussing possibly inducing me at 39 weeks (May 7th) eeek!!

hi Laura!! how exciting looks like we might have a bunch i
of early may babies :) i'm not due til may 20, might have a while to go yet!

Its been a while since I posted in here but I got exciting news and I couldn't help but sharing. My Group B test came back negative and I am 3 cm dilated and 50 percent effaced. Big change from last Tuesday since I wasn't dilated at all and only barely stretching.

I'll get checked again on Thursday to see if I've progressed anymore. Was told that she could "just about call me 1 cm dilated" last Thursday. I don't think I'll go too early, but my parents are arriving the 8th or so and my dad has to leave the 17th so I hope the baby arrives in that timeframe at least!

Hooray for no Strep B Natalie! I forgot to ask about my results last Thurs. I'm assuming it was negative since they didn't tell me otherwise.

Congrats cupcake! Can't wait to see pics!!

Yay Natalie! So exciting!

So I'm 38 weeks tomorrow! Have an ob appointment at 1 so I'll see if the epo and bouncing onmy exercise ball all day at work every day has helped ;)

Soooo exciting! So we have a handful of ladies that will have bubbas soon! I think I'll go near my date if not just over! Just can't wait!

Want pictures when you can ladies!!!

Xxx

Also started loosing mucus plug this morning, it was more like runny bloody snot then a actual plug like a lot of women apparently get. But I'm very certain it was plug since it was more of an orangish blood then red and It wasn't there all morning till I woke up again. The excitement is rising.

Oooooo exciting! I think it varies from lady to lady! I had a pink tinged snot looking bit on the toilet roll the day before I went into labour with my first! Exciting!

Xxx

Had my 38 week appointment today. My cervix is still posterior and not effaced or dilated :( I have a feeling this little stinker is in for the long haul! Thinking about checking out accupressure points...

ooh how exciting Natalie! is this your first?
I also had my appt today Jess but I didn't get checked. the Dr said I should think about having a sweep next week if i'm interested but I don't think I will in case my waters break early? I really don't know much about the sweep. any of you ladies have it?

Yup this is my first kiddo ! :D He is already such a character I can't wait to meet him.

I don't think my Dr will do a sweep... I did just get back from a walk though! I have to start walking more to get this baby to drop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->