Mid May Mommies 2 B.. wanna wait it 2gether!

Powell that's crazy you could have bubba in a week! Exciting stuff my lovely! Make sure you get lotsa rest till then!

Wonder who will be next?! My oh was hoping for today.... May the 4th be with you! Hehe!!!

Xxx

wow girls we are going to have some babies here soon!! you must be so excited now Powell xx

aww its star wars day! that would be a fun birthday :)

in going to get my hair done now today and getting a few maternity shots tomorrow. the photographer will finish the package with newborn shots once our lo is here!! can't wait :)

I tried the whole sleeping thing last night - yeah didn't work! haha I think because I have an actual date now, it's going to be hard! I tried to go back to sleep after hubs left for work this morning, which normally I don't have a problem doing and sleep til 11ish after he leaves, yeah it's 9:30 and i'm up on the computer on here haha

Yeah I was up til 6:30am this morning! I felt like I couldn't breathe at all laying down and was struggling sitting up :( Was able to sleep for about 5 hours but I'm still sooooo tired! Oh and I definately lost my mucous plug .... it's been coming over the past couple days but today there was a huge nasty glob that ended up on my liner and then more on the tissue.

I slept in like 30 minute intervals - laid down at like 11PM and was up at 9AM so I think I might have slept 3 hours if I was lucky :/ lol

yay on losing your plug! can you see the light at the end of the tunnel yet??

so girls ftm question...what do your contractions feel like? a few times tonight I got a wave of sensation through my body almost like a rush of hormones followed by some kind of feelings in my uterus. no pain or anything so i'm guessing Braxton Hicks if anything, but is that what they feel like?

The only place i feel BH are in my uterus and it gets really tight and hard as a rock.
I'm not sure if I've had a contraction or not :/ lol

yeah that's how i've heard they are but I didn't get that rock hard feeling :shrug:

Then it's probably not BH or contractions, I wouldn't think. Since they both consist of your uterus contracting. I'm also a FTM so hopefully someone with more experience will have more insight

I've been having regular braxton hicks and af type cramps all evening...but my uterus doesn't tighten when I get the cramps, only the bh. Not sure if something's going on or if my body is just screwing with me. We did dtd earlier this evening though.

Omg if my husband doesn't stop snoring I'm going to either smother him with a pillow or go lay down on the couch! It's part of the reason i can't get any sleep,.it's like right when I'm comfy and could fall asleep, it starts and i have to mush his face to get him to stop..then, without fail, just a few minutes later starts again. Drives me insane lol

Rant over lol

Lol I'm the one doing the snoring at my house! I'm surprised hubby hasn't smacked me to wake me up yet!

I have been snoring so much apparently. dh has been sleeping in the spare room BC I can't get a good sleep thinking i might be snoring all night. plus I need lots of space. he tried sleeping with me last night with the understanding he'd go to the other room if it got bad... woke up alone lol!!

I love it. I'm on single digits now.... Well I say that but I think I'll go just over!

How are you all feeling ?

Xxx

when's your induction again Powell? tom??

i'm feeling fine mummy. baby went back to back last night but I managed to coax him or her back to my right side at least. still need to work on getting that butt out front lol

how are you??

This bubba is still back to back I'm sure of it! My bump is just arms and legs! Still cleaning floors and using my ball but so far no good!

Powell can't believe you'll meet bubs so soon!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->