Mid May Mommies 2 B.. wanna wait it 2gether!

aw your baby must be very comfy in there.
mine kept popping between back to back and back far back to the right. when I felt the back I pushed baby out front while on hands and knees lol. baby is still back to the right I think. ugh as i'm typing this I think baby went back to back again. my bump has gone squishy :S

Well I seem to get what I think is a back appear in the bath but other than that bump is squishy!!!!! Do you get shooting pains down your legs? I'm guessing bubba sits on a nerve and I get awful pains! Lil monkey!

Xxx

maybe your lo has its back out to the side too?
now haven't had that in many weeks. that's what it sounds like.. ouch :(
ooh single digits til your due day! think you'll go anytime soon?

I dunno?! I have midwife a week today so she can tell me where this monkey is. I don't think baby will arrive until at least my due date! I have a sweep booked for the 20th so if I went over hopefully that would set me off. What about you lovely?

Xxx

I don't feel as though baby will make an appearance any time soon.
people keep telling me they think I'll go soon, but i'm not feeling anything. we're going to try dtd tonight. it's been a while since we have so we'll see how that goes :haha: i'm looking forward to it though.
we are both ready to have this baby out!!

The night before corbans due date we tried a few things but he was still a week late! Hopefully not long for us all. I look forward to having sex without feeling so uncomfortable! Hehe!

Do you think Corey is a unisex name?

Xxx

yeah I'm thinking it's probably going to be pretty uncomfortable at this point :haha:
I've never heard of corey for a girl, but I think it would work!! Is that what you're thinking of using?
Just googled it haha and another spelling is cory which could make it a bit different from the boys name. I included one traditionally boys name on my list but paired it with a feminine middle name!

I don't think this baby is coming out anytime soon either you guys! DH pretty much won't have sex as he's afraid of the baby kicking him in the middle of it... bummer as I was hoping we could help my cervix out a bit with those prostaglandins!

M2C, I think Corey is a unisex name as far as the sound of it, but I'd probably spell it differently depending on if it was for a boy or a girl. My DH works with a guy named Corey, and my MIL's name is Kori.
Just remembered Cora would be a girl's name, not the same but is a very similar alternative. :shrug:

Fingers crossed it works for you baby face!! Hehe!

Never normal sorry oh wont do the deed to help out! You should tell him that's how you got pregnant and it could also get things going!

Well we like the name indigo for a pink one and Corey for a blue one but just recently someone we know used indigo (not for our reasons.... Indigo is a colour in the rainbow and while having chemo for the molar we decided we would use indigo) and someone has used India so I'm unsure what to do!?!?

Xxx

NeverNormal- I understand how you feel. I've been struggling with a similar problem with my DH. He feels like it would be weird if I went into labor after having sex. Men are weird and then they say that we are super picky -.-

I've been trying EPO to see if it will help me dilate at all. I'd started taking it orally before my last appointment, and there was no change. Since then I added in a couple of capsules vaginally, so I guess I'll see on Thursday if it's done anything! I'm not quite ready for this baby to come, as in I have a few more things I'd like to get done around the house (otherwise, I'm ready!), but I'd like things to look a bit more favorable I guess!

Hopefully you have a little progress by Thursday! Still not long for any if us!

Xxx

when's your induction again Powell? tom??

i'm feeling fine mummy. baby went back to back last night but I managed to coax him or her back to my right side at least. still need to work on getting that butt out front lol

how are you??

Wednesday evening!

Wow Powell! Not long at all!!! How are you feeling about it?

Xxx

OMG Powell that's so exciting!!! I wish mine would get here, I'm ready for Emily to get out!

I have an appointment today so I'll see if the EPO, rlt and zinc are doing anything...plus all the bouncing on the exercise ball. I sit on it all day at work and for a couple hours each night at home. And trying exercises and stuff. Nothing's working yet :( I'm going to ask if my dr does sweeps though (I know I probably can't have one today - partly because my cervix is still probably not cooperating!) but I really don't want to have to be induced.

Keep us updated Jess! I'll probably add some zinc in after this next appointment. I'm SO tempted to take a cold-eze tablet at the moment, since I actually DO have a cold, but as much as I'd welcome going into labor naturally right now I am not quite ready to take any extra zinc with the EPO in case it actually works! lol

indigo is a very unique name! i bet she would love it!! You're right, no matter if we even go over it's not that long left!! :)

Ah Powell how exciting! You'll have to update us with your birth story when you're ready :).

haha never normal that's how I feel about sex and the sweep. I want things to happen now.. but I'm a little scared that they'll work hahahaha

Here's my last weekly bump shot :)

https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o560/Powell130/6f0f9f51-a45f-4dfa-99d9-a60c742bc07e_zpsf16f34b5.jpg

im starting to get a little nervous! But SOOOOO excited. I'm so ready to hold our little man!

Super bump Powell! Goodluck! Hope everything goes well!

Jess how was your app?

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"