Mid May Mommies 2 B.. wanna wait it 2gether!

aw good luck Powell hope you got to have a bit of a rest! can't wait to hear updates!!!

my bhs were getting more and more closely spaced then just went away :(
my Dr wasn't on and the one who was didn't do a check or a sweep. dtd last night, while it was enjoyable it never brought on any more than 1 bh. guess baby will come when it's ready!!!

new wife great info i'm very pleased for you, baby looks so adorable xxx

mummy you're ready to pop, you look beautiful xx

So I have back ache! Guess its cause bubba is on my back..... Gonna bust out my hot water bottle.

How's everyone else feeling?

Xxx

awe hope it helps!! i'm feeling less heavily pregnant today I think babes has moved up a bit. getting some more bhs today

I hope powells lack of response means she's getting induced! I may be joining tonight as my. Bp was super high today and bad urine. They won't let me leave the drs office until bloods come back so im just hanging out in the lactation room. Luckily there's a recliner :)

Sorry ladies I meant to get on here earlier and update. We got settled into our hospital room around 6:15AM and i got hooked up to the monitor. I've been having contractions for a few weeks but never feel then lol but they were irregular. My doc showed up with the cervidil at like 8:45. She checked me and swept my membranes - didn't even know she did that til she told me! I figured it'd hurt really bad. I was a tight 1CM, 70% effaced and baby was -2, my over all bishop score was a 6. Started the cervidil A little after 9AM. My nurse had hubs and i walk the halls a few hours later which made my contractions increase to 2-3 minutes which apparently was too fast so my nurse started me on some IV fluids to help slow them down or she would have had to call my doc and she would have took the cervidil out. But luckily it showed them down. We've walked the halls 2x since, which seems like it's helped also cuz my contractions have been slowly getting stronger. After the last walk around 3, i broke down and got some meds. Just IV tho, haven't gotten an epi yet but think i will get one before they start pitocin lol they haven't checked me again, but Will when it's time to take the cervidil out when the 12 hours is up around 9. Just got done eating dinner so now just chillin' and watching the news lol hoping for progress when they check me, but not too much to where i can't get an epi if i settle on one

Yay Powell I hope baby is here soon!

New wife, your lb is gorgeous!

I hope powells lack of response means she's getting induced! I may be joining tonight as my. Bp was super high today and bad urine. They won't let me leave the drs office until bloods come back so im just hanging out in the lactation room. Luckily there's a recliner :)
How'd everything turn out Bethi??

Just got home (a whopping 4 hrs at the drs office) bloods came back good. They're having me back again tomorrow for another growth scan and another cervical check. My induction is scheduled for 5am Wednesday. I still feel like garbage... my stomach is killing me :-( but im glad bloods are good I want this last weekend!!!

I'm glad your bloods were good hun. I know the feeling about wanting one last weekend!
Is it weird that even with all the monitors on me, contractions, foo foo checking, the fact that I'm in a hospital, everyone asking "is he here yet" etc ... I'm having a hard time grasping the fact that I'm having this baby - SOON!!

gl Powell, not long left :) can't wait to great about him
glad to hear you're a, bit better bethi! not long till you meet your lo too :)

Update - not much of one but here goes lol! 80% - Barely over 1 CM - baby is -1
Rather than trying another round of cervadil, we're gonna try cytotek (sp?)

Hopefully the cytotec does the trick!

Gl powell! Thinking of u! Im feeling a lil better still want to puke tho!

And I'm off to triage... this is it?!?! maybe...

And I'm off to triage... this is it?!?! maybe...

FX'd for you hun!!

Omg i think I'm about to ask for an epi :/ the cytotec has brought strong contractions with it and i don't think i can deal much longer

oh Powell hunny you must be exhausted!! sounds like baby will be here soon either way love. I hope your well xxx

Good luck bethi... updates!! :)

Im here and contractions are killing meeeeee! Just had med that helped but already wore off! 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->