Mid May Mommies 2 B.. wanna wait it 2gether!

Im here and contractions are killing meeeeee! Just had med that helped but already wore off! 8

Im here and contractions are killing meeeeee! Just had med that helped but already wore off! 8

Omg they suck so bad!! I caved and got an epi lol How are you progressing? They checked me about 30 minutes ago and I'm at 8.5!!

I can't seem to get this child out of posterior position :/ Any tips? I've done pelvic tilts and resting on all fours against a exercise ball :/ He is set on staying in that position.

Nice progress powell!!!! I got my epi and life is good again.... I swear idk how women stand it med free!!! They haven't checked me since they broke my water so ill update as soon as I get a check :) keep up the good work!

Nice progress powell!!!! I got my epi and life is good again.... I swear idk how women stand it med free!!! They haven't checked me since they broke my water so ill update as soon as I get a check :) keep up the good work!

Yay ladies! So close! Hope I'm next! ;)

Acupuncture this morning - not much increase in contractions, but can definitely tell she's in my pelvis now! Not super comfy...hoping I don't have to come back to work Monday because she comes over the weekend!

Wow girls sounds like you're both so close!!! Good luck xxx

Natalie, have you checked out : https://www.spinningbabies.com/baby-positions/posterior

Yea I've referred to that site a few times :( Its quite frustrating. I've done all of the exercises they mention. I guess I just have to hope he turns when I go into labor.

i think mines posterior as well :( I'm doing the exercises and hoping for the best as well! I heard that more often than not they turn in labour! Best wishes xxx

jess let me know if you experience anything from the acupuncture. I might give that a try too! :)

I hope so! I hate that I'm complaining all the time but I am just done. Working until you go into labor SUCKS!!! I do not want to have to go back to work Monday :(

My girl, graci may atwood, arrived shortly after my last post. 5 pushes!!!! She is amazingly perfect 6lb 11oz :) I will post pix as soon as I get home can't figure it out on phone

awww congrats Bethi!!! Can't wait to see a pic xxx

Jess, you have every right to complain I can't believe you're still working! I would definitely be complaining so much if I was still working :haha:
FC the acupuncture works and you won't have to go in any more xx

Congrats Bethie! Can't wait to see her! And five pushes...wow!!

I was a little late clicking the button on some of these but this is the most consistent my contractions have been. I'm having menstrual like pains and back aches. If this keeps up for an hour should I call or go in? :/ Hate to take a dry run

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 4
My girl, graci may atwood, arrived shortly after my last post. 5 pushes!!!! She is amazingly perfect 6lb 11oz :) I will post pix as soon as I get home can't figure it out on phone

5 pushes?!?!?! I hate you!! I was pushing for 3 hours!

Phillip Judson Powell Jr was born at 4:54PM May 10th. Weighed 7 lb 8 oz 20 in. Will post more of an update when we get home :) let's see if i can post a pic.

Attachments

• CAM00288.jpg
    CAM00288.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 2
  • CAM00290.jpg
    CAM00290.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1
Ladies congratulations to you both!!! How are you feeling? Hope you and babies get settled at home soon! Look forward to birth stories when your feeling up to it. Enjoy your gorgeous bundles.

Natalie how's it going? Have things continued?

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->