Mid May Mommies 2 B.. wanna wait it 2gether!

feeling pretty good, just sore. Sore in the bum also :/ got 3 hemorrhoids from pushing. I think we may be able to go home tomorrow. But we'll find out then. And will update with my birth story then. Can't wait to read yours bethi!! Have your babys blood sugar levels been checked? How many times do they have to be checked? PJs have been checked 3x .. 1 more to go!they've all been within range :) happy mama over here

Aw congrats to you as well Powell! :) He looks beautiful!! Three hours of pushing after taking so long to be induced.. You must be exhausted!!! I hope you're able to get some rest.

Natalie, this looks great! Any progress? xx

feeling pretty good, just sore. Sore in the bum also :/ got 3 hemorrhoids from pushing. I think we may be able to go home tomorrow. But we'll find out then. And will update with my birth story then. Can't wait to read yours bethi!! Have your babys blood sugar levels been checked? How many times do they have to be checked? PJs have been checked 3x .. 1 more to go!they've all been within range :) happy mama over here

Ouch I got s ome hemorrhoids too.... can't even sit on my bum :-( Graci needed 20cc's of a glucose bottle about 2 hrs after her arrival. She had a level of 26 before it. Since then she's just been on a combo of boob and formula. I'm hoping to exclusivly bf but right now she needs formula so her levels don't drop that low again....probably until my milk comes in. But she's doing well on both boob and bottle :) she gets her levels checked before each formula ....and hates it!!! So im guessing pjs levels have been good?

Congrats Powell! He's adorable! It was all worth it right? Even 3 hours pushing lol!

Well I can't wait for my turn! Seems like whenever I'm in a group on bnb I end up being the last one so hopefully that doesn't happen this time...

Natalie how are things?

I know I'm eager to hear some news from Natalie, it must have been the real thing!!
Jess - any Bh's since the acupuncture?

I have bh's all the time anyway, so not really any change. I guess she's comfy in there because nothing is working! I don't know what else to try Atm, the only things I haven't are cohosh and castor oil because I'm too afraid of possible side effects.

Nothing new :/ the contractions never got stronger. Sigh but I consider it a good test run. Maybe today. Still feeling pretty crummy so I may let my hopes rise :p

aw how disappointing, Natalie. But it is good practice as you've said!!
I was getting tons of BH's the past few days but not so many now today :(

Jess what would happen if you just called in sick to work? Is that an option for these last few days?

They would probably let me, but it's not like I have a ton of time off to be with Emily. So even though I'm miserable at work, I would rather keep all the time I can to be with her after she's born. I'll just keep whining ;)

ohh it would eat into your mat leave .. I see your dilemma :(
Whine away girl! :hugs:

Congrats Powell & Bethi!

I'm still hanging in there. I've been getting a few crampy feelings the last couple of days, just every once in a while. Nothing regular. My parents are here so haven't been on BnB as much. My dad leaves the 17th so I hope the baby makes an appearance before then!

[ QUOTE=Bethi22;27270685]

Ouch I got s ome hemorrhoids too.... can't even sit on my bum :-( Graci needed 20cc's of a glucose bottle about 2 hrs after her arrival. She had a level of 26 before it. Since then she's just been on a combo of boob and formula. I'm hoping to exclusivly bf but right now she needs formula so her levels don't drop that low again....probably until my milk comes in. But she's doing well on both boob and bottle :) she gets her levels checked before each formula ....and hates it!!! So im guessing pjs levels have been good?[/QUOTE]

Im soaking in a hot bath right now. First bath after birth. I was told to wait til everyone (hospital personelle - for forms and paperwork and stuff) came by so i wasn't in here when they did and miss them, cuz I'm to soak till the water gets cold - so what else to do while i soak but get on BnB lol
I forgot my witch hazel art Hooke but luckily they have some pads of out so between those and the ice packs, it's not tooooooo bad, but the ice packs don't stay cold for too long.
His blood sugar was 46, 31, 33 39 & 38. They want it above 30. What's your 'safe range?'
I hope your little levels come up nicely :)

Our safe range is 40 but because she had that low number they want 3 in a row over 45. The last 2 were 55 so hopefully she passes this next one and can stop getting poked! I've also been only breastfeeding since this morning so everything is looking up :)

Our safe range is 40 but because she had that low number they want 3 in a row over 45. The last 2 were 55 so hopefully she passes this next one and can stop getting poked! I've also been only breastfeeding since this morning so everything is looking up :)

Gotcha. That's great! Fingers crossed her next one is nice and high

happy mothers day ladies!! to everyone who has their babies and are still pregnant <3

Happy mother's day ladies, babies and bumps!!

Happy mothers day ladies!!

Today is also our coming home from the hospital day :) waiting for my tdap shot then we're headed out !

We came home today too! What a wonderful Mothers Day present being able to bring her home! Happy Mothers day to everyone! I'm so excited for your turns!

thanks!! can't wait for the next one :)
congrats Powell, I forgot that you'd probably still be in hospital. hope you had a good first night at home with baby :)

didn't see that you were coming home as well bethi, congrats :)

are you at work Jess?

I'm painfully lazy today and having fewer Braxton Hicks. I'm not really feeling like anything is close to happening any longer - need to stop obsessing :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->