Mid May Mommies 2 B.. wanna wait it 2gether!

Powell and bethi glad to hear your both home with bubbas. Lovely!

Baby face its hard not to think things are happening. I can't wait to go into labour! Need to meet this rainbow of mine!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!!

Xxx

Yep I worked today. Had another acupuncture appointment today too. She was going nuts during it and I was having contractions too. Not much after though. Last night I pumped before bed and I was having a lot of contractions when I was trying to go to sleep. So I guess something is happening, just not very much. I have an ob appointment tomorrow after work though so if I'm dilated enough (hopefully I'm dilated at least a little!!) I'll ask for a sweep.

Jess 1 day left! Hope this bubba decides to show up soon.

I've woken up feeling a bit down today.... Just want this baby here safe in my arms! Argh! Dunno if I can go a week over like I did with my boy! Got the midwife today so ill see what she has to say xxx

aw :hugs: mummy, I hope you get good news at the mw today. maybe feeling a bit emotional means you're getting close xxx

Jess I hope it all.starts working soon. I've read 48 hours for acupuncture?? are you pumping colostrum or just using the pump for stimulation? I haven't seen a drop of colostrum yet :( hope that's ok

Baby is still 3/5 engaged and she thinks its now slightly off to the right of my back. Sweep booked for next Monday.... Hopefully baby will turn up before then though.

Come on babies!!!!!!!

Xxx

ooh good news Mummy! Making it's little way out to the front I think :)
I think that's where my baby lies too

Just had a thought, are you girls still driving? I'm driving myself all over the place when I need to go somewhere. But, I read that a lot of women stop driving at this point. Wonder is it unsafe? I would pull over if needed!

Hi Ladies! I posted my birth story with pics.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/1860663-graci-may-here.html

GL to everyone I can't wait to read about your birth experiences!

So...no change! Cervix is still posterior and just fingertip, not dilated. So she couldn't do a sweep. I have to go Friday to start my weekly testing since I'll be over 40 weeks. So an NST and ultrasound.

I'm thinking about asking my boss if I can finish out the week and be done...I don't think I can keep working much longer. :(

When I pump it's basically yellow milk! I used to have colostrum back when I first started leaking at 16 weeks but now it's milky but yellow tinted and thin. I get 2-3 ounces per session. I've been freezing it.

Happy due date jess! You've done soooo well working this long. I leak a clear liquid followed by the yellow stuff! Will they offer you another sweep Friday? I'm hoping I don't make my sweep Monday.... Have a feeling I will though!

Xxx

Bethi love reading birth stories! Your little miss is gorgeous. Well done xxx

Congratulations bethi :)

that's a lot of milk ladies! I've never leaked and don't get a drop of anything if I try to express :(

aw Jess I would finish up too! It wouldn't hurt to get a bit of a rest before babes comes. Sorry you couldn't get your sweep xx when will you see the dr again?

Thanks ladies!

To add to the breast milk convo I never had any leakage or anything during pregnancy either. My milk came in 72 hours after birth (practically on the dot) but I'm considered low supply because when I pump I only get a couple tablespoons. I have to start on Fenugreek and Reglan and hopefully that will help me with my supply. Baby is doing great though we've had to add some formula into the mix but she is still getting the breast milk that I can give her so that's what counts :) She is doing well on the bottle but for breastfeeding I have to use a nipple shield because apparantly I have small nipples! Something I'd never thought someone would say! Hah... when she's on the boob we feed the formula through a tube into her mouth with the nipple so that she can still mimic breastfeeding as much as possible and hopefully by the time my supply is up she will be stronger and can feed without the shield.

Isaac Chase was born on the 14th at 10:20 a.m 8 lbs 1 once 19 inchs long! Birth story coming later & pictures. :)

congratulations Natalie!! :)
i.can't wait to read your story

Bethi thanks for sharing your breastfeeding experiences! I hope you and your lo get settled into it soon

My bundle of joy! :) His daddy did such a great job helping me through his delivery and the labor!

Attachments

• 408386_10201151617613253_1312323585_n.jpg
    408386_10201151617613253_1312323585_n.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 2
Congrats Natalie and Bethie! Gorgeous babies!!

I did end up making today my last day at work :) Also my sil who was due on the 9th is at the hospital in labor finally! Yay! (It's her 3rd though) .

Happy due date to you too mummy2corban!

Aw how precious! xxx
good job hun and good job to daddy too :)

The story! :)

Went into labor Monday night at 10:00 p.m., Water broke at 2:00 and we headed to the hospital. Isaac was still posterior so I was having quite a bit of pain, we worked all morning trying to move him, I broke down and had one dose of pain medication but had it deluded. Was still a 3 cm and 50 effaced when I got to the hospital around 5 in the morning I advanced to 6cm 80% then to 8 cm 90 % once I got to 9 cm I started pushing to finish off the effacement. 5 hours of active labor, tons of positions, one dose of pain medication and a hot shower to sooth the pain. After delivery I got a couple stitches and got patosin in my IV due to excessive bleeding. A few hours later Bleeding had stopped and Isaac began nursing and has been doing great ever since :) Very Very sore all over due to muscle tension and my down stairs but all in all a very beautiful successful vaginal delivery !! :)

Beth it sounds like your doing great.

Natalie congratulations! His beautiful.

Jess glad today is your last day! You've done awesome to work this long. Hopefully babe turns up soon.

Due date today and I think bubba is far to happy in my tummy. Come on little one!!!!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->