Mid May Mommies 2 B.. wanna wait it 2gether!

I'm using Natal Hypnotherapy. Planning a natural hospital birth. :) No IV fluids, not going to be pushing on my back, immediate skin to skin & breastfeeding, delayed cord clamping, etc.

Jess, I'm also doing Natal Hypnotherapy. How are you finding it? I keep dozing off!

Are you just doing the cd or did you go to any classes? We wanted to go to a class but couldn't afford it in the end.

I've been bad actually - I tend to listen to it before bed instead of during the day like you're supposed to. :blush: I'm just doing the book and CD's, they don't do classes in the States.

And I've started RLT but I think I'm going to try to find tablets because I keep forgetting to make my tea. If I have pills I can just take them with my other pills. I'll be starting EPO at 36 weeks too (vaginally).

Shortness of breath over here too... went grocery shopping with dh before and decided to walk down to this other shop... would have been 300meters away... by the time I walked there and around the store and back omg I felt like I had gained 100kgs and ran a marathon lol...

For those of u with gd... hope all is well :)

bahaha!! yes this is exactly how I felt today. very unusual :)

I think i'm going to start on the raspberry leaf. I picked plenty over the summer but think i'll need to buy some more too. how much do you drink?

I'm using this schedule.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/397207-my-rlt-epo-plan-timings-dosages-opinions.html

Oops, just realized you said tea. Lemme check..

Ok it's somewhere in this thread. Its a great resource though, I keep it saved and go back to it for reference.https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/410841-raspberry-leaf-tea-rlt-evening-primrose-oil-epo-faq.html

My blood sugar was 121 after lunch which I'm okay with. But after dinner it was 141 :/

Jess thanks for those links! I may invest in some tea!! Could be worth a try!

31 weeks today! Woooooo!

Xxx

My blood sugar was 121 after lunch which I'm okay with. But after dinner it was 141 :/

What did you eat? and how long after your meal are you doing blood? Mine is 2 hours after.

I had a 10 piece chicken nuggets. only 33 carbs and i'm allowed 40 for dinner, but apparently I can't eat those! lol it was only 108 tonight so apparently a beef burrito with lettuce, tomato, cheese, sour cream and jalapenoes agrees better with me. I also take mine 2 hours after eating

What did you eat? and how long after your meal are you doing blood? Mine is 2 hours after.

I had a 10 piece chicken nuggets. only 33 carbs and i'm allowed 40 for dinner, but apparently I can't eat those! lol it was only 108 tonight so apparently a beef burrito with lettuce, tomato, cheese, sour cream and jalapenoes agrees better with me. I also take mine 2 hours after eating

Something about chicken nuggets... they put me over tonight too! :(

Ladies how many outfits are you taking for bubba in your hospital bags??

Xxx

I'm just taking 2 outfits, one in a newborn size and one in 0-3. But here in the U.S. you don't typically put your baby in clothes that you got them until it's time to go home! We can dress them in something of our own for their official hospital picture, so might do that I guess but will probably just use the same outfit that we use for going home.

I'll probably bring 2x newborn and 0-3 months plus a "going home outfit"

I haven't thought much about that yet! Good idea taking the next size up in case baby is a little big though. I'm having my shower on April 7 so plan to do whatever shopping that remains after that. Can't wait as I am getting so eager to start thinking about these things! Anyone else having a shower?

I'm having a shower but not until after the baby arrives since we don't know the gender.

I'm having a shower on May 24 for my family and friends, and April 7 for dh's family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->