• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

mid term ttc!

Thanks guys, I sure hope so.

AUssie you didn't answer my question above about why the docs said you needed ivf in the first place.

Okay, as promised here is the picture. Now I didn't get a chance to leave the house and scan it at my Dad's house, so I just had my hubby take a picture of it. So yeah...its not the best quality since its a picture of a picture. :)

Attachments

• 9wkscansmall.jpg
    9wkscansmall.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 8
Thanks guys, I sure hope so.

AUssie you didn't answer my question above about why the docs said you needed ivf in the first place.

tiffany - im sorry.. :dohh:
me and DH we both had issues... he with low morphology and slightly decreassed motility nd low testesterone levels..
me - i had low LH and FSH levels and low thyroid levles which was slowing my body...
and then dr said what we have is "unexplained infertility".. there was no specific reason.. dr. said no to IUI because he thought its not worth it because of decresed motility and morphology...hope it helps...

Chelsea - awwwww that scan pic is so cute.... :hugs:

Why cant something happen for us ladies, were waiting for our BFPs too.. :(

Keep the pma girls sure we will get there in the end.. im feeling down, all these leavers are making me feel i got more issues then mild pcos as its been 14months and 10 cycles and gettin no where fast..

I gotta stay positive otherwise i be down and last time i was real down!! I am so pleased for u ladies getting them BFP but it makes me worried thinking something is more serious with me do i make sense? I mean i got my HSG scan soon but i feel in limbo i dont have positive opks so i dont think i ovulate and no chance of getting a BFP! I just got no more PMA left i dont think in me.. Everyone on here seems to be getting somewhere either on treatment or starting it and im here just not knowin where i stand or whats wrong..

I just wish i knew my tubes were ok and i could look forward to knowing there gonna give me treatment but i dont!! I am sorry for the rant i just feel so stuck and i dont know where i belong or where to post..
xx
xx

Congratulations!

Tiffany :hugs:

I'm feeling a combination of impatience because I'm in the two week wait and nerves. For the last 2 cycles I have usually started spotting by now but so far so good. Eep.

Okay, as promised here is the picture. Now I didn't get a chance to leave the house and scan it at my Dad's house, so I just had my hubby take a picture of it. So yeah...its not the best quality since its a picture of a picture. :)

I love it. It's just perfect :)

Beauty I know how you feel I am the same at the moment and I feel with DH's sperm issues that IUI won't work for us naturally as we can't afford IVF so that would be murphys law for you.

Chelsea the pic is beautiful it makes me ache with wanting but it's gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

How is clomid going allison?

Well my love, it's making me nuttier that squirrel shit. :haha: It's not that bad actually. I've been taking it at night which has helped immensely. I've had one hot flash, but that was because I got worked up last night over the shiny new BFP Nids got! haha The only other thing i've noticed (which is kind of weird) is that i'm hyper, slap happy and jittery.

Chelsea~ I think I should change my name to Tookie Clothespin! HAHA:rofl:

Beauty I know how you feel I am the same at the moment and I feel with DH's sperm issues that IUI won't work for us naturally as we can't afford IVF so that would be murphys law for you.

Chelsea the pic is beautiful it makes me ache with wanting but it's gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

How is clomid going allison?

Thanks huni just feel like no one listens either half the time, might take a break again from here feel like dont belong in here either, no one seems to wanna chat to replies to me and i just feel i might take a break for here

Hope u get on ok with the iui fingers crossed xx

Hey girls,

Glad to hear that Nids is graduating! Congrats girl... :happydance:

Tiffany, Allison, Leila, & Beauty - I know we will have our :bfp: soon. Things will work out, I can feel it. Believe me, I know what you are going through. I am up to 16 months ttc now and it's killing me. The worst part is that I've had a taste of pink lines and was heartbroken when I realized the bean won't stick. It's daunting to spend so much time trying, but we have to stay positive (and stick together)! :hugs: xx

I know we do, and thats why I am still here.... if they don't let me start IUI this month then I will more then likely take a break till I am close to IUI and if they do and it's neg I will likely take a break till the following tww. I feel I am in need on one soon if something doesn't happen. My temps have been shit this 2ww and that has me down but also worrying over IVF and how to pay for it if we need it is draining me.

Thanks girls for understanding how i am feeling, dont want to make anyone feel like i am being a moaning old cow, just it isnt getting any easier..which i know you all understand cause we are in this together :)

Bizzy, thanks for your lovley comments, your right we need to stick together.. and i know we will get there in the end all of us.. xxxxx

Glad you got a laugh wishin. I am just doing my BnB before I get ready for round 2 of studying, got to get through the rest of the note making today and then tomorrow before the exam got to memorize the practice exam and as much of the notes as possible.

11dpo today and am crampy and temps suck so bring on the witch and cycle 15 with first round of IUI hopefully. Only 4 more days till I will know for sure and 5 more days till I could be taking clomid.

Hello ladies.

Well I'm still feeling twingy and have had a bit of spotting but not as much as I usually have at this stage. However I am fully expecting AF to show tomorrow. Sigh.

On the up side I have had a brilliant weekend. Was at a friend's 30th birthday party last night and then met up with a school friend who I've not seen for 12 years this afternoon. We spent 3 hours in a coffee shop just talking talking talking. It was great!

I'm now home and have the night in on my own which I'm really looking forward to. I need an early night though as I didn't get to bed until 4am. :blush:

Hey Leila I hope she doesn't show for you! I'll be getting my witch in another 4ish days. Sigh.

Good luck on your exam and pg test Kelly!

Leila, hope :witch: doesn't show tomorrow.

:hi: wishin and beauty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->