mid term ttc!

I wish my cycle was shorter so I could do the treatment even sooner! I hope it works our for you and don't forget to give me all the details! I want to be prepared!

hey all ,

how are we?

Allison - 1 more sleep.. u go girl.. get on that damn clomid and get that :bfp: and then possibly me and Tiffany and all others follow you :winkwink::winkwink:.. u will be our leader with Chelsea....

I am super physced to hear everything! Has AF showed up yet?

No not yet, prob. not till tomorrow sometime. I had BETTER be on time!!!
Wouldn't it just figure that this month would be the one that runs a little long :wacko:

Well hopefully it won't be if it does we'll be even more in sync with each other! Come on witch show your face for once!

Tiffany - its funny how we want witch to turn up on time this cycle around...
i really cant wait for AF to come... i will be excited to see her.. i bet... oh well 8 more days to go :happydance::happydance:

I will be happy she comes on time but happier if she stays away, I am just at at point where I won't be all that upset cause I know we'll be doing something about it. I just hope and pray we can start right away.

Strangely enough i'm happy to announce the witch has arrived.

Can i get a "woot woot" for cycle day 1!!!!!

Which means I should be going to clinic at the beginning of next week.:happydance:

That is exciting!!!!! I am only on 6dpo! Got another 7 days to go, good news is she'll make her appearance the day of our apt and will either not be present at time of ultrasound or be very light which is nice. Won't be as messy. 9 more days for me!!!!!!

I'm calling FC in the morning to schedule my appointment for next week.

Standby.......

Hey girls, I just wanted to let you all know I had my first ultrasound today. :happydance: Everything went perfectly! In fact the Dr. used the word Perfect to describe how our little babes looked. :cloud9: The babes measured just right at 9W3D! So pretty darn close to my dates. And the heart rate was perfect as well. I have a picture, I'll post it once I get it scanned. My DH and I are thinking about telling our families now, we haven't told anyone so far! Anyways, just wanted to let you all know the good news.

Awwww I am so happy for you bobo! I can't wait to see the little pic!

Fantastic news Chelsea :cloud9: I am super excited about seeing your picture!!!

awwww Chelsea- got a bit teary today.. reading your post.. u know what.. u deserve a "perfect" pregnancy..:hugs:

allison - im off to yor journo to see whats happening there

Tiffany - getting there my dear... :happydance::happydance:

I'm posting this in the journal as well, but I called the doc and I have the ultrasound scheduled for Monday at 11. Then the insemination will prob happen either tues or wed.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->