• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

mid term ttc!

I have my appointment for a strange man to poke around the vag tomorrow morning. It's almost like hiring a male prostitute only not enjoyable and MUCH more hygienic!!!!! Hopefully he finds some good mature follicles. Just not to many, I don't want to become the Gosselin's :wacko:

haha, I wouldn't want to be the Gosselin's either. Good luck and let us know how many eggies you got!

I am experiencing cramps near or at my left ovary, I am hoping it's not AF cramps coming earlier then usual, normally get cramps the day before and once AF comes and thats it. Appointment in 3 days!

haha, I wouldn't want to be the Gosselin's either. Good luck and let us know how many eggies you got!

I am experiencing cramps near or at my left ovary, I am hoping it's not AF cramps coming earlier then usual, normally get cramps the day before and once AF comes and thats it. Appointment in 3 days!

Hey girls how was your wkend? How is the studying going? I really do hate studying does take it out of you, i use to find my head be going round at night with numbers when i was sitting me accounting exams..

Appointment not far off huni, bet you looking forward to moving forward..
I had few AF type cramps last night so i think AF might be with me in another week or so!!

How is everyone else doing..
How are you Bizzy how is the clomid going? xx

Well my body had me fooled again. Even though I didn't have my classic spotting over the last couple of days AF has turned up today. Oh well.

That's the least of my problems today though. I'm working from home as we're having our gas connected today but my work laptop is being most unco-operative and really really slow. Hence my sneaking on here in work hours! :winkwink:

Good luck with everything Leila and sorry witch showed.

Yes beauty I am tired of studying. Can't wait to stop in a few hours. I hope I do well.

3 more days I am back to being excited again!

Hey ladies the scan went well. I posted about it in my journal.

Sorry the witch showed Fay. I hope she isn't kicking you around to much :hugs:

wishin whats the link to your journal?

Midterm went excellent!!!!! Hoping for a 92 or higher.

Hey ladies the scan went well. I posted about it in my journal.

Sorry the witch showed Fay. I hope she isn't kicking you around to much :hugs:

you got some nice large follicales ready to pop the eggy?? I hope so!!
xx

At the scan they measured at about 12, so we did the shot today and the insemination on Thursday.... they were a good size, but gave them another 2 days to get even bigger :)

Good luck wishin! WHat did they tell you about IUI and Mild male factor? I have heard so many people tell me that their clinics wouldn't even entertain the idea as they thought it was a waste of time. What were your DH's counts and such???

From what I was told and what i've read IUI is a good (and more affordable) first shot for people with male factor. All clinics are going to be different, but the general consensus seems to be that it becomes much less effective the more severe it is. Which concerns me slightly cause I thought ours was pretty bad, but maybe in the grand scheme of things it isn't. I don't know. So depending on the clinic and the severity of the situation they COULD jump straight to IVF. I will be surprised if they recommend that for you though cause your DH's counts were slightly better than mine and you're young. These places tend to be a lot less aggressive when your are under 35ish.
My hubby's counts were:
Count-10 million
Motility-5 million
Morphology-80% morphed
2% normal

What do you mean 5 million motility? Our was measured in percentage. Would that put yours at 50%? And you guys have only 2% normal shaped sperm? It does give me some hope DH's morphology is 10% normal and I mentioned the other ones last post.

I think thats what it means. They gave it to us with just that number there, so I interpreted it to mean 50%.

Well if you can do it then I Have hope that we can do it. It's worth a shot anyway.

You go in tomorrow right? What time? I'll be sending you good luck vibes!!!!

well DH has his SA at 930 then my ultrasounds at 130 then consultation at 2 I am going to do everything I can to get in 1 or 2 rounds of IUI before we switch to IVF

What do you mean 5 million motility? Our was measured in percentage. Would that put yours at 50%? And you guys have only 2% normal shaped sperm? It does give me some hope DH's morphology is 10% normal and I mentioned the other ones last post.

My DH's SA came back with 6% normal morphology which we were told is rather low. Research we've done on line suggests that 14% is the top range of 'normal' and one site said that some medical bods think that if you've got 14% normal then you're super lucky so 10% shouldn't worry you too much.

It all depends on the criteria of 'normal morphology'. Over the years the criteria have got more and more strict so the average % of forms which are normal has gone down because less are being counted as normal. If you get what I mean! :dohh:

FML is my new motto, at least till I am done being sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->