• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

mid term ttc!

I can't find this post of chelseas and I want to read it where is it?

PICTURE!!!! I want to see the ultrasound picture!!!!

(patience... not my best quality:blush:)

pic not of great quality - sorry about that...

Attachments

• 18092009006[1].jpg
    18092009006[1].jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 7
Nids, I already posted in your journal but... :yipee:!! So thrilled for ya!:wohoo:

Sorry I haven't posted a pic! :dohh: I have caught a terrible cold and last night and today have been the worst... I've had a fever of 101.7! yikes! And I can't take anything except regular strength tylenol to help it, so I feel like I'm getting worse instead of better. Anyways, I'll stop whining and try to get on that pic soon!

aww chelsea- feel better hun.. i was stressed out in the morning because i took some strong pain killers when i had toothache tuesday....

i hope u feel better soon.. :hugs::hugs::hugs:.xxxx

And I hope you don't get any morning sickness soon, Nids! Just wait, your going to be so exhausted pretty soon you won't be able to keep your eyes open. And you need to change your ticker from a countdown to IVF to a brand new pregnancy ticker! :happydance:

so sorry you're under the weather Chelsea, you get an extension on the pic :winkwink: Now you REALLY need the Gilmore's and Dove's "milk chocolate promises"!!!

Allison, I am on season 3 of Gilmore Girls and I just started from the beginning of the series on, like, Monday. :blush: I know thats a lot of tv!! But thats all I do while I'm sick and my hubby is at work. hahha, but I don't care, they make me happy! :)

Aww I feel so connected to you now. I am on season 3 right now too!!! hahaha we should be treated. I however go through the entire series, then when I reach the end.... I just start over again!:haha:
I think i've gone through the whole series 4 or 5 times now. That speaks to the TTC journey though because I started watching them obsessively when we started ttc. It helped me wallow when the witch arrived:cry:

PS~ I hate the Jess era. The whole James Dean rebel without a cause leather jacket shit irritates me.

I don't like Dean! He is such a whiney baby... and he's kind of dumb. Actually, I don't know that Rory ever has a bf I like. But I always though Jess was hot! :) But your right, the whole I don't give a damn attitude is annoying. Also, I don't like the 7th season. Thats when the creater was no longer apart of the show and it got really bad. And I hated them having Lorelai cheat on Luke. Pissed me off!

Yea, the writing in season 7 didn't have the same kind of wit an quick banter that made the series so much fun. And yes, Dean is annoying. He's a jackass because he's the jealous type, whiny and he cheated on his wife. HOWEVER, I think Dean is Smokin!!! Mainly in the later years... post butt cut.:haha: While I don't think Rory ever had a bf that made me jealous Logan was the best one for her. They had way more in common than anyone else.
I want a movie. When I first saw the poster for "Post Grad" I thought it was :cry: But no. Just Alexis Bledel toying with us.

I think I just crossed over to the pathetic side.

Hahah I LOVE that show to!!!!!! Don't have the seasons but watched it like crazy when it was on.

I am so overwhelmed. and so happy for nids. But man allison if you get your BFP then it will be just me and I am going to feel so sad and depressed all by myself. :cry:

Nids why did the docs tell you you needed IVF? what are all the details?

Aww Tiffany don't be sad! Besides me and you are only about a week apart....
AND I have to point out that you could still get your BFP first. I have seen NO guarantees that this will work, especially first month. Don't we wish there was though huh?

I just feel like you're going to get your BFP this round and as much as I want you to I don't want to be the last one again, I have seen so many people come and go and it breaks my heart even though it's a good reason that they leave. I find it harder and harder to hear about BFP's (unless it's my girlies in my groups of course) I just feel like i will never get out of here. I also feel just like all my other months in the 2ww so I know witch is coming, I am not getting my hopes up for nothing. I will have to test on sept 24 if witch doesn't show as I will want to know before they do any possible internal procedures but it's gonna be a bfn.

I'm sorry you're feeling kind of down. I've been there. It's always a bummer when AF arrives, but look at it this way this time around. If she doesn't come.... your PG! If she does come then you get to start the long awaited fertility clinic journey! Either way this cycle you will be starting a new journey both of which get you closer and closer to the always illusive :baby:

Besides, you know that no matter how many of us get PG we will all continue to hang out here until we are ALL ready to cross over to the PG forums. And when that comes (which wont be long) we will make our Mid Term Grads thread! We are like the 3 Musketeers around here. "All for one, one for all!"
And for the Gilmore Girls addicts... "you jump I jump Jack"

Tiffany - may be you dnt need IUI.. what if u get ur :bfp: before u start it...
its possible.. i never expected it will happen as with my luck.. u can expect the worst... but it happened... PMA PMA girls..

You and Allison will be there soon... and by that time as Allison said last post We are like the 3 Musketeers around here. "All for one, one for all!"
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh huni well done.. cant believe it so close to starting ivf too, well done, bet your over the moon..

Wow we had some girls here leaving us latley, hope there is some room over that section for us left overs here in mid term!!

Keep PMA up girls for us here xxxxxx

Tiffany, I hope you feel better soon. I know its hard to keep the PMA, but your time is coming, I just know it. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->