mid term ttc!

I know hun, I'm right there with you! It's just seems to get harder every month that goes by...

it really does get harder we all deserve it so much i hope we all have lots of :bfp: this month i soooooo want this to be my month as well

i was so frustated with eve4rything last night... i started crying and that too twice...
Once it was watching episode of friends.. (cant beleive) and second time for no apparent reason.. just crying because i want a baby..
weird.. weird

I don't want this to sound snotty, but I do get happier for people who get :bfp:'s when they've been ttc a few months, then I do for people who get it right away their first month. I guess it just gives me hope, but everyone does deserve their :bfp:, first month ttc or not.

I've been there aneageraussie, shows with babies make me feel like bawling. A couple weeks ago I was watching the movie Juno, and in the end when she has the baby I was just bawling!:cry:

i was crying watching friends because Monica and Chandler getting a new home and babies!!! abd i started crying saying ?" i want that too"
One of girls i went uni with is 3 months pregnant and just cuz that i avoided meeting her in a get together on friday.. i knw thats mean.. but really painful and she was not even trying.. it just happend.. y not me?:cry:

I don't blame you for that. I seriously see pregnant women everywhere, and to be honest I am terrified of getting a call from my siblings or friends telling me they are expecting. I just might burst in tears! This sucks. I think we might be throwing ourselves a little pity party right now. ;)

And I will be praying for you as well and the other girls in this thread that we get our :bfp:'s soon!

I don't want this to sound snotty, but I do get happier for people who get :bfp:'s when they've been ttc a few months, then I do for people who get it right away their first month. I guess it just gives me hope, but everyone does deserve their :bfp:, first month ttc or not.

i feel the same hun i think its normal

everywhere i go there is bloody pregnant woman!! arrrgghhh its driving me mad, and i have ppl in the family who has just had babies and others who are due in couple of weeks :hissy: carnt take it anymore

I bawled my eyes out and i mean i really really bawled my eyes out after visiting SIL new baby i couldnt even talk i was like a loonatic! i did have the :witch: there though to be fair

lets change the mood.. lol.. it sucks to be at work here....
imagine we will be like this :happydance: when we get :bfp:

haha, yeah no more pity party! It'll happen for sure! My hubby always reminds me that when we have our baby in our arms, we won't even think about the sad ttc phase... which is probably true!

We'll do lots of:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

DH says.. lets enjoy the journey not the final destination.. which is true :)
so yeah no more pity party.. :)
I cant beleive im addicted to this thread

Its bedtime for you Claire?? Its only 5:00 here, I'm getting hungry for dinner and I'm watching the Oscars red carpet.

well girls im of to :sleep: im sure when i return tomorow there will be lots of new posts to catch up on its great this thread is so busy i love it :happydance:

night night xxxxxxxxxx

These damn celebrities are making feel like I need to go for a run! lol. Angelina Jolie is way too perfect looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->