mid term ttc!

i agree with claire! you are earning your :bfp: aneageraussie! Thats a lot of :sex:! lol. yeah, i've made the mistake of starting :sex: to early before O'ing. By the time O comes around my hubby is so tired, I have to work extra hard to get him in the mood!

Im the same bobobaby, by the time ov comes around oh doesnt want to cooperate! lol

xxx

Im the same bobobaby, by the time ov comes around oh doesnt want to cooperate! lol

xxx

Yeah, my hubby always gets tired by then and says he doesn't like planned :sex:, but he is willing to do it since we both very much want a baby. All the planned :sex: has definitley gotten to us though. We decided if we don't get our :bfp: this cycle, we aren't going to plan out our :sex: anymore and 'try' to be more relaxed about. But we have had this same talk before usually when O is over for the month (because of the :sex: exhaustion!), so we'll see if we actually go through with the relaxed idea next month. :)

Hey ladies,
So i thought there will be no :sex: for me last night as i was 16 CD and guess we did the quota for the month but surprise- surprise... DH was in the "mood"..
So i told him u dnt have to as i already hav Oed and it wont make a diiference...oh well i shdnt be complaining.. lol

I have a good excuse to :sex:. With crazy cycles, I could ovulate at any time! Luckily, OH is usually cooperative...

anegaraussie are you slipping sumthing in his drink haha cos i need sum!!

Ok need sum advice i dont know if im on day 10 or 9. On the friday i started getting pink when i went to loo and wiped it was quite a bit and there was a small amount on liner, but didnt get good full flow till the sat when i woke up, do i count the friday or the sat as day 1? Any advice appreciated please?? xxxx

anegaraussie are you slipping sumthing in his drink haha cos i need sum!!

Ok need sum advice i dont know if im on day 10 or 9. On the friday i started getting pink when i went to loo and wiped it was quite a bit and there was a small amount on liner, but didnt get good full flow till the sat when i woke up, do i count the friday or the sat as day 1? Any advice appreciated please?? xxxx

I think spotting days don't count, cd1 is from first real flow. So guess Sat was cd1.

With regards to the "oh's up for it" conversation, mine has been very obliging this month..... have had him on a supplement called maca, supposed to help fertility and sex drive. Might be coincidence.....??

I agree with Mrs G, I don't think you count the day that your were spotting.

Hey Claire.. think sat is CD1..
Coming to DH.. i was surprsied too.. cuz all this time when i was creating a fuss about O and :sex:.. he pretended as he is doing it for me..
having said that.. i am not complaining.. ,lol...
But on a serious note.. i really need some days off from :sex: now.. just wanna go to bed , read and :sleep:

Hate to break this to you girls......

DH went away snowboarding on Sat, got final :sex: in on Friday (OV day) so now I have 1 whole week of :sex: free peace and quiet.......!!:happydance:

Sorry to gloat...........

Mrs G you lucky bugger lol!

My :sex: marathon started today will finish next saterday

then 2 weeks of non interupted :sleep: lol

i know this is weird but i am always more in the mood when im on my period thats gross isnt it and i dont do it when i am on but im like gagging for it then, and when ov approches i carnt be bothered

i finished my week long :sex: marathin.. lst night..
last night was grand finale..lol.. i really dont want any :sex: till next month now... lol

Hey ladies!

I think AF is due on 1 March so I'm planning to hold off testing until a day or so after that. I've had a couple of months where I've tested and then AF has showed up... within hours!

I came across this in yesterday's Times... while I agree that stress can affect fertility telling a TTC lady not to stress is kind of pointless. It's that vicious circle... we know that stressing can be detrimental but TTCing is inherently stressful!

https://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/health/article5767793.ece

:hug:

Welcome Leila Fae for march 2nd testing day.. there are few of us.. testing on March 2nd...

Im trying so hard this cycle not to spot any symptomps.. and tips on how to avoid it?

well I don't really have any tips on not symptom spotting... but this being my 6th cycle, I try to just ignore any symptoms as being pregnancy related, because I have had weird feelings ever since ttc and of course have never gotten pregnant. So I think ttc makes me just notice things about my body that I didn't before because I'm trying to notice symptoms! So this cycle I'm trying not to do this because it gets my hopes up to high and then it makes me crash when AF comes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->