mid term ttc!

I know she looks like you can snap her bones. Well she's dressed really well, but I think Amy Adams looks really pretty, and she's not as brittle looking!

i will see repeat telecast in the evening.. oh well...
whats for dinner.. nearly lunch time here.. thinking of getting a fruit salad

my OH loves angelina jolie ...bitch lol its ten past 1 in the morning here

Well my hubby usually cooks dinner and he makes delicious spaghetti and I am kind of craving that. Or maybe mexican food. Not sure. Fruit salad sounds good!

Thats funny, my hubby doesn't really like Angelina Jolie.

DH made meat ball spahaghetti last night.. it was so good.. i ate it all.. no left overs to bring it for lunch .. lol :)

Hi girls, I'm back! My hubby doesn't like Angelina either. He thinks she's too skinny...

so i went to rfood court to get some lunch and almost threw up smelling food.. thats first.. i really like food..
since i planeed to have fruit salad.. and there were none :(( so im havin a fresh fruit juice now :)

That's interesting! Hopefully a good sign.

yeah not reading into symtomps... i will be gutted in the end.. so not trying to read anything.. tho cant help it :)

I know. It is so hard to ignore though. I get a hunger pain and I think I'm in labor! :rofl:
I never noticed these everyday feelings until I was TTC. It's like we are hypersensitive to everything.

so true.. every little twitch and twinge in body is noticeable..lol..
i never saw my breasts so carefully before like i do now !!!

You've done it to me again girls!!! I always miss lots when I'm :sleep:!!!

I'm trying really hard not to symptom spot (ridiculous anyway at 3dpo!) but I have LOADS of creamy cm (sorry tmi!)

Found out last night that SIL is having her 4th baby in 5 yrs. She's one of those women who seems to fall pg at the drop of her knickers! Had a little :cry: about it....

I went yesterday and came back to day and i have just had to read through 5 pages lol
to keep up to date;
OH likes angelina but prefers charlie webber from emmerdale and emma watson
(eveyone but me tbh)
OH does all cooking and he is fab :D
And as for the symptom spotting i know what you mean about the hypersensitivity,
i in the 2ww now :(, and need the toilet every 2min
(although running up and downstairs keeps me fit)
I trying to ignore them though they always build me up false hope :(
Fingers crossed for my :bfp: on my 11 cycle, good luck to everyone xx

argh i hate the 2ww in the past 9 months i swear i have had every symptom but a positive test lol! xx

argh i hate the 2ww in the past 9 months i swear i have had every symptom but a positive test lol! xx

LOL! I know! I've decided that if i concentrate hard enough i can pretty much make any symptom appear!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->