mid term ttc!

hahaha.. ok so im excited now.. not having normal symptomps is good too..
back of my heart and mind says they r promising but just dnt wanna get hopes high and then come crashing down.. lol

Yeah I understand. One month I was having all these weird symptoms and I was SOO exhausted... like never had been so tired in my life. So I was convinced I was pregnant and then of course AF came and I totally crashed.

So for you we'll just say we are excited about the different then usual symptoms, but we won't even think about what they may mean. :)

as i said i have put myself date for testing - 2nd march... im not testing before it... so roll out the symtomps.. :).. i will just ignore them.. with bottom of my heart praying.. that they mean the same what we want them to mean....[-o<

as i said i have put myself date for testing - 2nd march... im not testing before it... so roll out the symtomps.. :).. i will just ignore them.. with bottom of my heart praying.. that they mean the same what we want them to mean....[-o<

Aneagerausie - ive been having cramps like af cramps since about 7dpo, really thought :witch: was coming early...i even told my msn bud that i was out and she would turn up early..good luck for 2nd... hope :witch: stays away and you get your :bfp:

Hope you all get your :bfp: this cycle too :hugs:

xxx

Moomoo, I miss so much of this thread, but did I see that you got a faint :bfp:??

Moomoo, I miss so much of this thread, but did I see that you got a faint :bfp:??

Hi Mrs G, ive been getting faint lines on 9dpo, 10dpo and today...ive been allowed to stay here until sunday as thats when :witch: is due

xx

That's such good news! :happydance: Of course you're allowed to stay as long as you like!!!
I was thinking of testing on Sun, which will be 9dpo too.
What tests are you using?

:witch::witch:

Aneagerausie - ive been having cramps like af cramps since about 7dpo, really thought :witch: was coming early...i even told my msn bud that i was out and she would turn up early..good luck for 2nd... hope :witch: stays away and you get your :bfp:

Hope you all get your :bfp: this cycle too :hugs:

xxx

Thanks a lot moomoo... i hope :witch: stays away... i hazd cramps all day yesterday but now they have stopped.. 8 DPO today.. lets see what happens on 2nd

hiya girls keep the PMA up!

I got pos opk and lots of ewcm going to get sum :sex: xx

That's such good news! :happydance: Of course you're allowed to stay as long as you like!!!
I was thinking of testing on Sun, which will be 9dpo too.
What tests are you using?

Im using internet cheapys from ebay, but plannng on using a digi tomorrow..its my ohs birthday so hoping its a great bday pressie for him :) :cloud9:

i think the name of the ebay shop is called fertilty masters or something

xxx

Moomoo that is awesome you got a :bfp: at only 9dpo! Thats so early!!

Hey girls, I was wondering which of you girls in mid-term ttc are also ttc their very 1st baby??

You just have sooo many symptoms! I feel really confident about it. :hugs: Meanwhile, I have ZERO symptoms. Seriously, my boobs don't even hurt!

My boobs...are VERY sore today.. my right one..
also had another bwon spot this morning... other then that.. the same.. whole day yesterday.. AF like cramps continues..
then i dnt feel anything today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->