mid term ttc!

i knew u will pull it off hun.. :thumbup: im proud of you...
i wish i can go home right now and :sleep:.. feel tired... im jealous of u sittng in bed with laptop on tummy... pretty cosy eh?

yea lol my OH just turned over and read what i was reading he said 'you lot are way to honest' hahaha

thats funny... i just feel lucky to be around you guys.. DH cant understand the "symptoms"..if i try to tell him.. he just shrugs.. really nice to have ladies here who actually listens :)

thats funny... i just feel lucky to be around you guys.. DH cant understand the "symptoms"..if i try to tell him.. he just shrugs.. really nice to have ladies here who actually listens :)

couldnt agree with you more :happydance:

I'm okay. No news really. I am on CD48 today and it seems like this cycle is never going to end!

im having AF like cramps since this morning.. feels like :witch: is coming super early.. im not due until 3rd-4th of March..
i tried to stop thinknig but.. cant ignore these cramps

I may well be leaving you girls this month, ive had 2 faint lines on tests..one last night and one this morn.. im getting cramping and im pretty sure witch will turn up anyway.....can i stay here until or if she turns up?

xxx

Oh yay Moomoo this is awesome news!!! Congratulations!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: That's so exciting and gives me such hope! You have totally made my evening. :)
Don't forget about us - please keep us posted on your progress!

Aneageraussie, your symptoms are sounding VERY promising! If you don't get a BFP, then I swear symptoms are no indication, because you have all the right ones. I think this will be it for you!

yeah , i try to ignore them.. and not think abt anything.. i want to test.. but i knw i wil get :bfn: if i test now.. Not due till 3-4th March.. so lets see till what date i can stop myself..

OMG, look how much I've missed!

moomoo- Congratulations!! That is so awesome hun!!

aneageraussie- omg, that sounds like implantation bleeding!!:wohoo: Add that along with your odd pains yesterday, its sounding really promising!! I'm getting excited for you to test!

claire- way to get it done fast with you OH tonight! lol ;) Now to all the :spermy:, go go go get the job done!!

hey bobobaby... thanks a lot hun.. im still having AF like cramping pain in abdomen... im so confused...
trying not to think :(

A lot of women feel like they are getting AF even when they are pregnant! Don't let that discourage you. If I were you I would test at 10 or 11dpo. Your are getting great signs! Anything else happening like sore boobs?

my boobs are sore when i touch.. there is a particular tender spot on them and i think my bra has gone tighter.. may be i gianed weight? lol...
yeah if i touch my boobs they r sore and cramping continues .... I hope :witch: is not coming super early

You aren't due for AF for another week right? I'm wondering if they cramping could be implantation related, unless you normally get cramping this early on.

My Af not due until 3rd-4th March. i NEVER cramp in my LP.. and thats why i m just concerned

I wouldn't be concerned if I were you... I'd be getting way excited and hopeful since these symptoms aren't normal! No worries, just excitement!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->