mid term ttc!

im excited for you hun!! well im sat here waiting for OH he is on his computer at the min said he doesnt want to go to bed yet! dont want to seem to egar cos it makes us both up tight im jelous of your sleep thou i had no sleep last night :hissy: i had headache before i went to bed and took sum paracetmol didnt realise they had caffine in them! so this kept me awake then my little girl woke at 4am and got in bed with me so i got out and went in her bed cos she kicks me then at 6 she wanted to get bk in hers so i went and got bk in mine and then up at 8! So lets just say im gonna have to put my acting skills to good use tonight haha

im excited for you hun!! well im sat here waiting for OH he is on his computer at the min said he doesnt want to go to bed yet! dont want to seem to egar cos it makes us both up tight im jelous of your sleep thou i had no sleep last night :hissy: i had headache before i went to bed and took sum paracetmol didnt realise they had caffine in them! so this kept me awake then my little girl woke at 4am and got in bed with me so i got out and went in her bed cos she kicks me then at 6 she wanted to get bk in hers so i went and got bk in mine and then up at 8! So lets just say im gonna have to put my acting skills to good use tonight haha

Oh well as long ur getting :spermy: inside you.. it doesnt matter.. u act or not... i acted few times during my :sex: marathon last week.. lol

I may well be leaving you girls this month, ive had 2 faint lines on tests..one last night and one this morn.. im getting cramping and im pretty sure witch will turn up anyway.....can i stay here until or if she turns up?

xxx

Oh mi god could this be the first :bfp: from this thread :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Keep us posted!!!

What do you think of my lines? they are in preg test gallery xx

I may well be leaving you girls this month, ive had 2 faint lines on tests..one last night and one this morn.. im getting cramping and im pretty sure witch will turn up anyway.....can i stay here until or if she turns up?

xxx

Oh mi god could this be the first :bfp: from this thread :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Keep us posted!!!

thats so :bfp:moomoo and thats first :bfp: of tthe thread... :happydance::happydance::happydance: u go girl !!!

xxx

Keep us posted!!!

thats so :bfp:moomoo and thats first :bfp: of tthe thread... :happydance::happydance::happydance: u go girl !!!

I hope it is...still got another 4 days till :witch: is due... i would be on :cloud9: if this happens

xx

u still here Claire? looks like OH still working on computer.. i bet he must be watching some raunchy sites.. to set up the mood..lol

he is playing on his games!! haha no raunchy sites, and stop worrying bout symptoms your getting your BFP this month!

he is playing on his games!! haha no raunchy sites, and stop worrying bout symptoms your getting your BFP this month!

ok will not worry abt anything now... tho it so feels like :witch: is coming... will try to ignore it.. :).. i love this thread cant stop myself logging into it even tho im at work

moomoo can u tell me what symptoms u had?

Hey honey, only thing different this month to any other months "symptoms" was i had a pos (well not proper pos as i never get that but, my darkest opk) for 2 days instead of one..

I had a gush of ewcm/creamy cm at 7dpo, and my cp went very fertile feeling at 8dpo (flat and wet)

Got a bout of thrush (might be due to the fact i was on antibiotics tho)

Now im getting cramps in tummy, back, legs, arms and fingers...hoping this is a good symptom.

xxx

Right im off!! whoooo lol wish me luck girls think i will need it to get things moving haha

you go babe!!!! and remember legs in air after that..lol.....
good luck.. and yes :spermy::spermy: swim swim.... get the egg!!

xxx

So happy to hear that! :yipee: :dance:

You are more than welcome to stay! When you move on to first tri, please come back and visit...

Aussie, things are looking good for you hun! :)

Aussie, things are looking good for you hun! :)

hey bizy bee.. thanks alot sweetie.. i feel tired today.. dragged myself to work today.. have this pain in lower abdomen as if :witch: is coming.. super early..
how u feeling today bizy bee?

that was quick Claire.. guess DH was "preheated".. raunchy sites mate.. told ya ..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->