mid term ttc!

I'd take the spotting a good sign since its in the middle of the LP. Especially since you said you don't usually have spotting.

Yep... I think thats why it feels impossible to me that I'll ever get pregnant. I know thats not true, but thats how it feels.

i feel the same.. i mean i cant understand how other girls can get pregnant so easily....y not me? :cry:

I know, my sister got pregnant really easy. First one was a surprise and the second one took her only 2 cycles. I was hoping maybe it would be in my genes or something, lol. But here I am 6 months later....

ok so i just came back from ladies and my pee stinks sorry tmi...
but it really does..
Does that mean something?

ok so i just came back from ladies and my pee stinks sorry tmi...
but it really does..
Does that mean something?

could be dehydarted get sum fluids into you water would be best.

got sum :spermy: and my opk tonight is twice as dark as the control line perfect timing :happydance:

was thinknig abt youu..lol// i hope those :spermy: swim and meet the egg..
:happydance:
its so simple procedure but so hard for it to actually happen...
btw my boobs are VERY sore today.. even tho im not touching them

that will make it perfect.. isnt it.. well im sure u knw how to trick DH into bed.. lol

Hi girls! I am also trying for my 1st. My sister is super fertile (4 kids), so I figured I'd be the same. Obviously, that was not the case. I don't have any real symptoms. It's a little discouraging, as it never seems like this cycle will end.

I found out another friend at work is pregnant. That makes 2, plus one who just had a baby. I can't wait until it's me! There's another who has a similar experience as me, so we've been talking about it. She's the only one I've talked to actually. I don't want my family bothering me every month and I'm sooo glad I didn't mention anything 9 months ago!

I'm trying for my first too. It's not looking good for me this cycle though. My temps were looking so good just past ovulation but they're down now and hovering. :witch: is due tomorrow and I am planning to test on Sunday if she doesn't show but I have a really nasty feeling that she's on her way.

I really wanted to be lucky this time round as I don't have a hope next cycle as won't be seeing DH at ov time :cry:. He works away from home so I see him very infrequently. Can't bring myself to check my diary any further into the future to see if any possible ov dates match up with when I'll see him. It puts so much pressure on the months that we do see each other too.

Right, enough moaning, I'm going to pull myself together now. Sorry for the self-indulgent wittering!

I'm trying for my first too. It's not looking good for me this cycle though. My temps were looking so good just past ovulation but they're down now and hovering. :witch: is due tomorrow and I am planning to test on Sunday if she doesn't show but I have a really nasty feeling that she's on her way.

I really wanted to be lucky this time round as I don't have a hope next cycle as won't be seeing DH at ov time :cry:. He works away from home so I see him very infrequently. Can't bring myself to check my diary any further into the future to see if any possible ov dates match up with when I'll see him. It puts so much pressure on the months that we do see each other too.

Right, enough moaning, I'm going to pull myself together now. Sorry for the self-indulgent wittering!

No need to apologise, I totally sympathise - :witch: got me this morning, giving me a freakin' 22 day cycle, and my DH is also away with work at the mo so will be missing out on next cycle. You aren't out this month yet though... remember it ain't all over till the :witch: sings... so I'll keep everything crossed for you!

Hi ladies,

I hade a very symptom free day today.. yesterday all day i hd AF like cramps.. but nothing today... im cd21 today :witch: not due another 5-6 days... but i think she will get me this cycle...:cry::cry:
I was hopeful this month tho

hang in there anegaraussie i have a good feeling for you! xx

leila really hope the :witch: doesnt show !! xx

Toptack sorry the :witch: came this morning :( hugs xxxx

Yep, keep thinking positive ladies, I'm convinced someone will get some good news this month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->