mid term ttc!

Yeah, it's tough because I don't really know when I ovulate. I think I know, but I do get EWCM/cramps and +OPK's a couple times each cycle. It's very confusing. I'll probably have to go every 7 days after CD21.

aw bless you how fustrating is there anything docs can do to make your cycles shorter? how come they are so long?

Well, we're in the process of trying to figure it out. They think it's hormonal, as I have no ovarian cysts or blockage in my tubes.

Hun, have you been to your doctor about ov? If you take your charts and explain you've been tracking ov and you're not sure it's happening I'm sure they'd do some investigations. I think you have 2 blood tests, one around cd3 and one around cd21. It might also give you something to focus on while oh is away. I know that when dh agreed to go for sa, I felt like we were actually doing something positive about it.

I've not seen my GP (although as I've moved I now have a different one). I had some bloods done at the hospital as part of the pre-pregnancy diabetic clinic I go to and apparently all the hormone tests came back normal. I'm due back at the hospital on Monday so I'll ask there and see what they say. When I mentioned that my AF is really, really light (like pantyliners are sufficient and it lasts 2-3 days max) I was told that it wasn't abnormal. My AF before the 12 years of hormonal contraceptives were fairly light but nothing like now.

My temps are rather erratic too, but I suffer from sleep problems in the mornings, particularly when I have to go to work. I often surface an hour or two before I need to, but not enough to have the presence of mind to take my temp! I then spend the next hour drifting in and out of sleep and tossing and turning which may account for the bizarre temps. I wonder if it would be as bad if I didn't hate work so much! :rofl:

Well CD52 and still no sign of :witch:. I've been testing every few days for weeks and still :bfn:.

Ok girls looks like im going to be leaving you (hopefully for a long time...no offence lol) :rofl: I'm hoping to pop back in sometime or another...and if its ok with you i'd love to put Mid Term TTC - Graduate on my signature if its ok??

Thanks for bringing me luck, wishing you a very short stay in here too :blush::hugs:

xxx

Hey Moomoo that's wonderful - congratulations!!! Stop back by every once in a while and let us know how you're doing. I think it's totally fine for you to put mid term ttc graduate on your signature - hopefully before long we all will be able to! :)

hi ladies,
I am 11 dpo today and as promised to myself i tested today.. a :bfn: and have a feeling :witch: is on her way...
i feel so sad.. i was sure this cycle that i will get a :bfp: cuz i had too many symtomps..
oh well i will just wait for :witch: to come and then try again :cry::cry:

moomoo- I wish you the best of luck and have a healthy 9 months! Make sure to stop in here once in a while! Enjoy being pregnant!

aneageraussie- Don't lose all hope yet! 11 dpo could still be too early for a :bfp: to show up!

moomoo pop back and see us huge congrats on being the 1st graduate hunni hope to see you on the other side soon xxxx

anegaraussie dont be giving up yet missus!!! i didnt get a BFP till i was 18dpo with my daughter it was neg at 14dpo, 11dpo is still very early xxxx

Moomoo - congratulations, here's to a happy and healthy nine months :happydance:

Aussie - hang on in there, you're not out yet! :hugs:

i feel so gutted... my DH is doing a distant education course... he was due to get results today and he got it.. with no chance of passing (thats what he told me after his exam).. he got a distinction.. i left for work early in morning after testing.. which was:bfn:.. DH called just now all happy saying he passed with a distinction.. i couldnt tell him.. i got a :bfn:..

i feel so wso gutted right now

your really not out this month yet hang in there.

I know its devestating i really hope things turn around for you, you worked so hard :hissy: damn it u gotta have caught it!

i dunno what else could i have done to catch that damn egg. oh well.. i have decided no more pity party.. if :witch: comes so be it.. i will try to :gun: her..
and will try "harder" this month :)

Aussie, you're not out yet! :witch: isn't here and it's still early...

MooMoo, congrats again! :yipee:
Please put Mid-Term Graduate on your signature! I can't wait until we all have one!

thank you ladies for all the encouragement.... u all are sweethearts.. :)
:hugs:
looking at other side.. i have anew cycle to do lots of :sex:.. llol
shd b fun!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe