mid term ttc!

Hun, have you been to your doctor about ov? If you take your charts and explain you've been tracking ov and you're not sure it's happening I'm sure they'd do some investigations. I think you have 2 blood tests, one around cd3 and one around cd21.

Hello! Well good news... I had my diabetes appointment at the hospital today and mentioned about my stupidly light and short AF and that my temps have been erratic and I'm having the 21 day progesterone test done this cycle! I'll be having the bloods taken on 20 March and should get the results the week after. I'll finally find out whether I'm acutally ovulating properly. Whoop! :happydance:

lelila ooo thats great hun i have my cd21 bloods on friday as well good luck for us both xx

Leila and Claire - fab news! It makes you feel good when you "do something" about ttc doesn't it!?! :hug:

BFN on ic today, oh well, maybe tomorrow...
Aussie, it's still early days hun. FX :hug:

sorry about BFN Mrs G its very early days thou.

Yea certainly feel better knowing im trying to do summat about it

Yep, it's true, it feels good!

I'm loving the consultants at the hospital. They've been really helpful and supportive. Being a goody two-shoes with my diabetes control has probably helped! :haha:

Wow! thanks girls, this thread moves at one hell of a pace!! Please feel free to message me and heckle me about stuff..ive posted in early preg symptoms thread too...hopefully this will be a sticky bean for us this time

much love moo xx

Well, the bitch...oops! ;-P I mean, the WITCH got me. Saw that one coming. SIGH. Bring on lucky number 9...9th month, here we come!

how are you Claire? how is :sex: going on? have enough :spermy: inside you? .lol

ok a question for all you mid termers when are you girls going to go to docs and ask for help/invstigations on TTC, are you waiting till a year or going sooner? have you been yet?

I went start of 9th cycle and got blood tests this month, just curious to what paths other people are taking with it all? xxx

ok a question for all you mid termers when are you girls going to go to docs and ask for help/invstigations on TTC, are you waiting till a year or going sooner? have you been yet?

I went start of 9th cycle and got blood tests this month, just curious to what paths other people are taking with it all? xxx

evey day thru fertile period and now every other day now we are out of fertile time im 2dpo today i think i got enough :spermy: physically possible, not feeling positive though. :cry:

anegaraussie that last msg was for you sorry about the quote lol

im willing to wait for a year.. before actually "doing" something..

evey day thru fertile period and now every other day now we are out of fertile time im 2dpo today i think i got enough :spermy: physically possible, not feeling positive though. :cry:

Cliare 2 DPO too early to feel anything.. u sure will in couple of days.. i have everything crssed for you.. lol

im gonna 'try' not symptom spot this month!! HAHA how are you feeling? any more preg/AF signs??

Since my cycles were so crazy, I started testing in December/January. I've had an internal ultrasound, HSG test, CD3 and 21 bloodwork. Next cycle I will have CD21 bloods done again and my OH will have SA. After that, who knows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->