mid term ttc!

omg ladies, I have been so emotional today. crying for no friggin reason and it sucks!! my hubby wants me to test today, but I feel like AF is coming. I kind of want to test just so I can get the :bfn: over with and not wait for the ugly :witch: to show me I'm not pregnant. I want to start thinking about the new cycle I'll be starting instead of wondering how this one will end.

Bobobaby i was the same yesterday.... i cried so much yesterday.. for no apparent reason.. and was sure :witch: is coming..

omg ladies, I have been so emotional today. crying for no friggin reason and it sucks!! my hubby wants me to test today, but I feel like AF is coming. I kind of want to test just so I can get the :bfn: over with and not wait for the ugly :witch: to show me I'm not pregnant. I want to start thinking about the new cycle I'll be starting instead of wondering how this one will end.

:hugs: When are you due to test? Hope :witch: doesn't get you!

AF will be here on Wednesday. I know the :witch: will be here... like I'd bet tons of money on it, I just know this isn't it. I just want to move on and start trying again. It'll be lucky cycle #7, my hubby's :spermy: is gonna swim extra hard this next cycle and it's gonna work!! :thumpup:

i wanna be like you bobobaby.. so positive and determined... i was so hopeful this cycle.. i also knw :witch: will show her ugly face soon...

i wanna be like you bobobaby.. so positive and determined... i was so hopeful this cycle.. i also knw :witch: will show her ugly face soon...

Oh hun today I was a big bawling mess and not positive at all. But my hubby made me feel so much better... he'll do the most goofy stuff to make me laugh. Then we talked and decided that instead of focusing on it not happening this month, we'll start focusing on next month instead. No more:cry: for this last cycle.

But honestly the only reason I'm so much more positive and determined now is because of him. :cloud9:

i was an emotional wreck yesterday.. even before testing.. and i knew that very time that :witch: is on her way.. as i was crying for no reason.. and asking DH "what if it never happens"..
i will just wait :witch: to come and pack her bag and start fresh again,... i will be temping this cycle.. and may used pre seed..

Yeah I am definitley going to order Preseed this month.

Aww:friends: good. Thats what we are here for... to cheer each other up from this stress!!

one of this girl i knw she invited me for dinner at her place for next weekend.. she is 3 months pregnant and she have also called another friend who has a 14 month old baby..
im dreading to go there.. but DH says we should not a good idea to avoid them.. but he doesnt understand how i feel..
that 3 month old friend was not even trying.. and she didnt even tested for 2 months as she had very irregular cycles.. and her eim testing every damn month and always getting :bfn:.
but yeah no point in dwelling on that.. another month and fresh start :)

Yeah fresh start! :) What cycle number will that make for you?

we are cycle buddies in true sense:friends:.. btw y u losing this cycle.. u havnt got :bfn: yet.. still chance for you?

I swear I know AF is coming. I've had zero symptoms of pregnancy, and now that I'm close to when my period is due I'm getting the usual period pains. I can just feel it and I know I'm not pregnant.

i m expecting my AF by Wenesday or latest by Thursday.. hey talk abt wishful thiknig what if we dnt get :witch:.. we might be in for a surprsie.. lol

that'd rock, but I'd owe hubby money! ;) I already told him I'd bet tons of money that I'm not pregnant. But here's hoping I'm wrong!! :)

i knw u will not mind paying ur DH back.. this
morning it was third time in this cycle that i had a dream of :bfp:.. i swear.. i always have this dream around same time.. around 6am or so and i always see my mum when i get :bfp:.. its so so weird

Whoa that is weird. My mom said when she was pregnant she would always have dreams about us (my siblings and I) as toddlers and we would introduce ourselves to her and tell her our names and thats how she would know what to name us... Dreams can be pretty weird.

I hope that you just tested too early. You had great symptoms. But just remember its okay too because we are starting fresh! lol :) So either way everything is good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->