mid term ttc!

I'm going to wait a year before going to the Doctor.
If a woman has fertility issues does she usually have irregular cycles or something that might make her think something is up??

Also, I just ordered Preseed. :happydance::happydance: I'm so determined to get a :bfp: next cycle. I told my husband that a :bfn: is unacceptable and if I get one next cycle I will say No fuck you body, you are pregnant. We think I'm going insane! lol

i too ordered pre seed yesterday and the bulk OPK.. dnt worry bobobaby.. next cycle is OURS... it has to be and it will be...
did :witch: showed her ugly face to you?

:witch: isn't officially here yet, but I have been spotting a little bit. Started spotting a little last night after :sex: and have been today only a little bit. AF is due by Wednesday.

do u spot normally before :witch:?

No I don't usually spot before :witch:. Especially not 2 days before. It started after :sex: but I don't feel like we were rough or anything so its weird. I was on top (sorry if tmi!) so maybe I was poking at my cervix or something!?

Nah, its too late in the game for that... I'm 12 dpo. I'm just waiting for AF to start so I can get started next cycle!

yeah may be im thinknig too positive im 12 DPO today.. didnt test today.. AF due tommorow... i was so feeling last night that :witch: is coming but today all symptomps gone .. weird eh? i dnt hv sore boobs either... which i have when :witch: is coming...

Yeah that is strange all your symtoms just went away. Our bodies can be pretty mysterious.

I also know AF is coming because my last two temps have been going down.

hope the :witch: stays away for both you ladies, i have done the preeseed thing for 3 cycles did bugger all :( so went au nautural this month. Hope it works better for you 2 xx

Hope the :witch: didn't get anyone today!

I'm still waiting...

Good morning girls! I'm so sorry to hear of all the AFs and BFNs. Here's hoping it was just too early to test and that stinking :witch: will stay away!

I started having tests done after 6 months because my cycles were very long and irregular. So far have only had tons of bloodwork though, no scans, and hubby hasn't been tested. My gyno said she won't really start testing/treating infertility until it has been a year.

Good luck to everyone for your BFP, and I'm pleased to see the positive attitudes on this thread. :)

Hey Bizy - I'm hoping that's a good sign for you...when do you think you might have ovulated? I love the Mid Term TTC in your signature - I was thinking of making one. I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I don't know how! :dohh:

hi cutie where are you in your cycle now? do u expect to ovulate soon?? xx

I tried talking to my OB/GYN about fertility issues at 6 months...he was so not concerned. I got frustrated and switched to a new Doctor...he's also not concerned in the least. Frustrating and reassuring at the same time. He was also adament about not using the term"infertile" / "fertility issues" unless you've been TTC for THREE, yes THREE years without success.

Hey, Claire99991, I just saw that we are both on our 9th cycle...Good luck! (and I also realize that was completely out of left field.sorry ladies) Keep your heads up!!

The :witch: has completely arrived. On to ttc cycle #7!

Bad luck bobobaby. Just remember that each month that goes by brings you one month closer to the :bfp: that's waiting for you at the end of the line xx

Thanks girls. I'm feeling energized and positive for the next cycle. But damn these cramps are killing me today!!

bobobaby -- i'm right there with you... AF arrived 2 days ago and on I go to the 7th cycle :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->