mid term ttc!

i am so sorry about the BFN i know how diaspointing it is for you! If you feel you need a break thats fine, hugs xxx

Completely different topic, but did anyone see Eastenders last night?? OMG! Talk about a tear jerker!!

LOL! It's a soap here in UK.

There's a story at the moment where a girl had a baby really young and her dad made her give her up. A few years later her dad then told her the baby had died. Now, 20 years later the girl's sister has had a baby which she called the same name as the other baby. Now the 'dead' daughter has turned up and just as mother and daughter were reunited, daughter is hit by a car and dies!!!!! Confused??!!

Holy crap! lol, that def. is a soap opera! :rofl:

Also, the girl who had the baby 20yrs ago actually loves the father of her sister's baby.... He loves her back but the sister loves him too!!!

:rofl:

Well I was bad and tested this morning instead of waiting for the weekend and got a BFN!! :hissy: I am so frickin sick of seeing negatives!!! I may need to take a break from this ttc stuff... I am just so fed up! Now just need to wait for the :witch: to arrive.

Sorry hun... :hug:

it was soooooooooo sad i think it had the desired affect though cos everyone talking about it

They always have to get a comedy moment in though - Stacey saying "I need to be sick" half way through the deep and meaningful!

Hey ladies I was referred to you after a sad pity party post on the forum. Feeling kind of down, Hubby and I are on cycle 9 and I am currently 6dpo. I don't feel like this is my month or maybe am just feeling pessimistic about it. Seeing pregnant ladies everywhere is also driving me crazy. Dh went in for SA and it came back good and my FS appointment is June 2nd. Only I hope I am pregnant by then! I am so tired of waiting.. and I know others have waited longer and I feel for them but I just can't help but feel it should have happened by now. I came of birth control 9 months ago and was on it for about 1.5 years. Cycles are normal, 31 days with Ov on cd18 normally. I guess thats my history! I won't be testing at all.. I am going to try an wait it out.. but if I can't april 10th is when I will. Here's to hoping! Oh Dh is 25 and I am 24 almost 25.

Welcome Kelly! Good luck with everything. I am about the same as you. I am also 24 (although dh is 30... cradle robber). We have been TTc since last June, so thats 10 months for me, but I have shorter cycles so this is cycles # 12. UGH. I think we all completely understand how you are feeling. And just keep in mind... there will always be someone out there who has been ttc longer than you, but that doesn't de-validate your feelings. Its totally ok to feel kind of hopeless after all you've been through. I remember feeling that way after the second cycle! Just remember it's not IF it's WHEN. I truly believe that's true for all of us! :) :hugs: to you girl. You never know this could be it for you!

:dust:

Hiya kelly welcome, im 25 OH is 27 been trying for 10 months regular cycles regular ovulation sperm analsis good, all my blood tests normal and confirming ovulation but no baby! :( waiting for my referal as wel. Good luck xxx

Hey Kelly, welcome to mid term!! Hope you're feeling more positive today hun
:hug:

I definately am! I am flying home to see my family today which should keep my preoccupied and not worrying about my 1ww to go. Here is to more PMA... didn't know I had anymore!

Hi Kelly, welcome! Hope this is your month! :dust:

Welcome Kelly! Hope you can relax for the rest of your 1ww!

Thanks guys! You're all great! I hope it is my month and everyone else's, I am in higher spirits as I'll be on an airplane in under 4 hours! And hopefully not thinking about my 1ww!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->