mid term ttc!

I am going home to Halifax to see my family. I am very excited, its been 7 months since I was last home... when DH and I got married.

Ok. My PMA has just left the building. I am at work right now. I work at a hotel and we are currently sold out and super busy. One of the gals I work with had a little girl the day before Christmas and her and daddy stopped in a little bit ago. While Daddy was eating in our restaurant and mommy was helping out at the bar, I toted lil miss Alyssa Jean around on my hip. She is such a doll :) Well all of the bazillion guests we have here right now kept coming over and mistaking her for mine. They said they thought she looked a little like me, and that I was just "so natural with her". And guest after guest said oh well you would be such a good mom!

Maybe it's silly but I am fighting back tears. I think I would be a good mom too, and I want to be more that anything. Hell, I've been waiting to be old enough to be a mom since I was 8!

Aww man.... please god give me a :baby:!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wishn I really really hope this month is yours!!! :hug:

Well girls, I'll be gone on vacation from now until Thursday, so I won't be checking BnB. I'm really excited as I had an opk today that was almost as dark as control, so I think I'll be ovulating the in the next few days - what perfect timing! :happydance: Please private message me if anyone gets a BFP or anything equally exciting as I'll check my e-mail occasionally. Good luck to all and talk to you soon!

Hey Wishn, I think anyone sane enough to come to this forum on a regular basis would make a great mom cause they are already showing they care by sharing their hopes and dreams with everyone. Who knows maybe this little girl was an omen to a future up and coming BFP! As for me I am in the airport getting ready to board! lol! On my way to Halifax!

Thanks ladies. I hope you both have a safe and fun Vacay!

Well girls had a bit of spotting today, so i know witch is on her way, 6th cycle down!!!!!
God isnt 6months the average?? Well it isnt for me!! So here is to the next cycle!

xx

Enjoy your vacations Kelly & Cutie!

Every cycle my body gears up to ovulate, but it doesn't happen. Yesterday (CD34) I got a dark OPK and I'm hoping that this is finally the month that I actually release an egg. That would be great if I actually got a bfp before starting Clomid. PMA!

Thanks for your well wishes everyone! I am safely in Halifax loving every second of being with my friends and family. I feel very not pregnant this cycle even though I am only 9dpo so if the witch gets me I don't think I'll be that shocked. What sucks is DH will be away for a week when I will Ov!!!!! I am hoping that his course will be in calgary though cause then he will come home! fingers crossed! I don't want to miss a cycle!

Any news bobobaby??
:hug:

Well AF isn't here yet so I am a day or two late. But I'm having cramps and my temperatures yesterday and today have gone down and are low :( So I am just waiting for the :witch: to get here. I was thinking about taking a break... but I don't know if I can give up just yet..

How are you doing Mrs G?

Hang in there! I know it's hard and I have thought of it to but the Dr's are adamant when they say most couple take around 9 month to a year to conceive.

Awe Bobo... I hope you don't give up! We're all in this together and we'll miss you. :(

Thanks hun. The :witch: did arrive this afternoon. I was ready to take a break... but then I went out to lunch with my Dad and he talked me back into it. The funny thing is he doesn't know we are TTC!! He just talked about how people can never really be financially ready for kids (he thinks thats the reason we are "waiting" but really we just want to surprise everyone) and he said he thinks we'll be good parents...He really wants us to have kids. Anyways, it was ironic that he brought it up today, but good because it pumped me back up. :)

I am happy it did! I am sorry the witch got you! Your dad is right, no one will ever really be ready i think. I had to explain this to DH before we started ttc. Good luck for your next cycle!

Thanks hun. The :witch: did arrive this afternoon. I was ready to take a break... but then I went out to lunch with my Dad and he talked me back into it. The funny thing is he doesn't know we are TTC!! He just talked about how people can never really be financially ready for kids (he thinks thats the reason we are "waiting" but really we just want to surprise everyone) and he said he thinks we'll be good parents...He really wants us to have kids. Anyways, it was ironic that he brought it up today, but good because it pumped me back up. :)

Ohh, hun I am so sorry. :hug: I'm glad you're feeling better about things now though. I'm trying to be more chilled about things this month. Am on holiday from school for 2 weeks so that really helps. Am only taking temp if I remember, I'm not really sure why I'm still doing it to be honest!!

Isn't it funny with dads??!! My dad is a man of very few words (he had to be in a house full of women!!) but when he does say something, it is always the right thing at the right time! I know he is going to be SOOOO excited to be a grandad.

Let's all keep up the PMA this month. Our time is JUST around the corner.

:hugs:

bobobaby, thats great your feeling better dont forget it takes healthy couples up to a year if not more to achieve a pregnancy, you will get there, we need sum more graduates from this group i think MooMoo was our only one so far

Ohh, hun I am so sorry. :hug: I'm glad you're feeling better about things now though. I'm trying to be more chilled about things this month. Am on holiday from school for 2 weeks so that really helps. Am only taking temp if I remember, I'm not really sure why I'm still doing it to be honest!!

Isn't it funny with dads??!! My dad is a man of very few words (he had to be in a house full of women!!) but when he does say something, it is always the right thing at the right time! I know he is going to be SOOOO excited to be a grandad.

Let's all keep up the PMA this month. Our time is JUST around the corner.

:hugs:

My Dad is the same way as yours sounds... surrounded by a house full of women, doesn't say much, but when he does its usually at the right time!!

Claire I definitley agree, we need more graduates! I'd be so thrilled if one of you get a BFP this month. I think it would give the rest of us some much needed hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->