mid term ttc!

Aly oh you prr thing day 108 i think i would crack up bless you lol glad you have a appt with hosp and hope they can regulate things for you!!

Well i have had a scan what showed pcos and i only have 1 ovary, had cd21 blood test and that confirmed i ovulate OH sperm sample was good to go and all my bloodwork that i had done on cd3 was normal. Im going to try temp next month for the 1st time and if nothing i will be reffered to gyne at hosp for further tests.

We have tried preeseed, vitamins, legs in the air, sleeping on side and not moving all night lol, ermmmmm anything and everything i can think of to be honest. :(

good luck xx

ALY0103 best of luck to you hun.
OH and I have been temping since last August, used OPK's, put a pillow under my bum, put legs in the air, and used pre-seed this cycle for the first time.

Good luck!!

bobobaby oooo 2 days till testing how are you feeling do you think this could be your month?

I feel the same as I have in the past, so deep down I don't think its my month, but I'm trying not to be too negative yet!

well i dot think i have ovulated this month, have had a pos opk for days now but i never ovulate this late in my cycle, i also always get ov pains but i havent had so much as a twinge, and now im getting my lower back ache. Lovely. Deffo think im out for a xmas baby. :( i got my results from the GP from my cd3 bloodwork they said all was noraml. But that doesnt explain why things arent happening for me. Oh well no ovulation this month means no xmas baby :(

Claire what CD on are you on? How many days have you had pos opk? Sometimes you can have positive opk but not ovulate, so your body tries again a couple days later - maybe this has happened to you? Also, you might ovulate a day or two after the pos opk - when do you normally feel the Ov pains? I don't think you're necessarily out this cycle - maybe you will Ov later or maybe you already Ov without the pain this month? Good luck hun!

Hi zowiey and welcome! We are all in this together, so hopefully we can be some support for you!

ALY0103, welcome! I'm sorry to hear your cycles are so long and unpredictable! Hopefully your doc can help you get that sorted out. My cycles were averaging 40-43 days, with one 55, before I went to the gyno for my annual appt and told her, so she drew some bloodwork and refered my to an endocrinologist for some abnormal hormone levels. I've started some meds for hypothyroid and they are continuing to do testing to see why my hormone levels are abnormal, but the thyroid medicine has helped, I believe, as my last two cycles were 36 and 35 days. :) I have my followup appt on Apr 23, very near yours! I just chart my temps and CM, and use opks so we know when to BD, and lay there with legs elevated for a while afterward. I haven't started taking anything aside from prenatal vitamins, but have considered it. I also haven't tried preseed as I normally have tons of EWCM.

Good luck girls and I hope you get your BFPs soon!!! :)

Hi Zowiey. You are certainly welcome to join us. Sorry to hear of your struggles, but you are in the right place for support.

Hey Aly, my Serendipity bud! Glad you could join us.

cutie i normally get the pain on day 14 and my opk will be negative again by day 15 im now on day 18 on to my 5th day of +opk and i have had no pains, my cervix is not fertile at all anymore it was high soft and open from day 10-17 but today its gone hard and dropped down and now feels closed. Also my CM has dried up. I dont know why my opk is staying positive maybe ur right it didnt get a egg out and just geared up again but it never happened. At least i carnt obsess over how many days past ov i am cos i dont know haha.

Welcome new joiners.. lol

I have been ttc #1 since September last year.. Came off BC after being on it for about 12 years in chance of getting a BFP, but as of yet not even had a sniff of one! :(

My cylces vary every month from around 35 - 45 longest one being cd60!!
I have been pill free since September and had 6 cycles all in which nothing has happened.. I tried using opks but didnt work for me, i try checking CM but that seems to do as it pleases.. i think my body tries to ovulate early but doesnt and then ovulate later on in my cycle only i seem to have a high CP and loads of CM about cd14 onwards until about cd35 so god knows when i ovulate

Had two sets of day 21 tests, again could of been taken wrong time as dont know when ovulate and both came back low, doctor referring me to gyno so awaiting on appointment..

I thought after 6 cycles i would be pregnant by now, but NOPE!! It gets harder each month and sometimes i get that feeling it isnt ever going to happen!

I wish you ladies all the luck and please feel free to chat with us Mid Term Girls here when ever..
xx

im feeling crap today! my lower back is killing me and period cramps this is all very typical for this time of the month :( i should maybe just give up i mean surely it should have happend by now. All my tests come bk ok that im ovulating OH sperm ok sorry just having a little rant as my backache is really pissing me of!!

im feeling crap today! my lower back is killing me and period cramps this is all very typical for this time of the month :( i should maybe just give up i mean surely it should have happend by now. All my tests come bk ok that im ovulating OH sperm ok sorry just having a little rant as my backache is really pissing me of!!

:hugs:

Hi ladies...it's been awhile since I've visited you all because of my 'taking a break from TTC' and all that. I just stopped in to see how you are all doing. Any :bfp:'s???? Actually, we are still very actively TTC, I just couldn't take my obsessing anymore. I feel much more relaxed and confident now (thanks to my meds :rofl::rofl:).
So we are on Cycle 10 now and the doc says that we can start exploring other options (i.e. clomid,etc...) and begin tests if we are not pregnant by June or July. I am excited about that but I really, really hope and pray that we get it soon and on our own. I am waiting for :witch: to show up - she was due yesterday...I know she's coming because my lower back is MURDER, my breasts are sore (they always do this before AF). I keep running to the bathroom because I feel "wet" down there. --SORRY TMI!! Anyways, I will let you know if she shows...I am sure she will ,but say a prayer for us anyways. I hope you are all hanging in there! Keep your heads up and you are always in my prayers...Will check back in with you all soon!

:hug:

Hey MrsM. Hope :witch: stays away for you. :hug:

Hi ladies...it's been awhile since I've visited you all because of my 'taking a break from TTC' and all that. I just stopped in to see how you are all doing. Any :bfp:'s???? Actually, we are still very actively TTC, I just couldn't take my obsessing anymore. I feel much more relaxed and confident now (thanks to my meds :rofl::rofl:).
So we are on Cycle 10 now and the doc says that we can start exploring other options (i.e. clomid,etc...) and begin tests if we are not pregnant by June or July. I am excited about that but I really, really hope and pray that we get it soon and on our own. I am waiting for :witch: to show up - she was due yesterday...I know she's coming because my lower back is MURDER, my breasts are sore (they always do this before AF). I keep running to the bathroom because I feel "wet" down there. --SORRY TMI!! Anyways, I will let you know if she shows...I am sure she will ,but say a prayer for us anyways. I hope you are all hanging in there! Keep your heads up and you are always in my prayers...Will check back in with you all soon!

Glad you stopped by. I hope :witch: doesn't get you!

mrsmcnamara- I'm glad your break is making you more relaxed. Hope the :witch: stays away from you! (and me for that matter! :))

hope :witch: stays away for you, the lower back pain is the worst i think i feel like hacking mine of! ha

Claire sorry you're back is aching - hopefully tomorrow will be better.

mrsmcnamara, I've got my fx for you! I'm so excited you are late!! :)

Well I was bad and tested this morning instead of waiting for the weekend and got a BFN!! :hissy: I am so frickin sick of seeing negatives!!! I may need to take a break from this ttc stuff... I am just so fed up! Now just need to wait for the :witch: to arrive.

Well I was bad and tested this morning instead of waiting for the weekend and got a BFN!! :hissy: I am so frickin sick of seeing negatives!!! I may need to take a break from this ttc stuff... I am just so fed up! Now just need to wait for the :witch: to arrive.

:hug::hug::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->