mid term ttc!

I'm glad things are starting to feel more positive for you BizyBee!

Hope everyone is doing well. Anyone testing soon? I'm waiting until the 4th or 5th... or for damn AF!

Morning ladies
Phoned doctors and low day 21 tests again! :( feeling very niffed off.. I have no idea when the AF will show could be that AGAIN i took tests at wrong time..
Going to see doctor tomoz morning and he is going to go through results etc with me, he said the next step is to see a gyno.. didnt want to but looks like its goin to be!! I am so cheesed off.. i think my body tries hard to ovulate earlier in the cycle well going off my CM and CP but then it doesnt and must ovulate really late and this means my AF are quite long!! Not feeling it to be honest, not feeling like i am ever going to get my BABY!! I know girls were all in same vote and its only my 6th cycle of TTC #1 but i am not feeling very hopefull.. if i dont ovulate then its a bloody pain, and i assume maybe they might give me something.. i mean 8 months off the pill i think it gives my body enough time to start ovulating and getting regular but it doesnt seem to be working!!

x

Hi ladies im on my 5th month of ttc.Cycles are 28-32 day long.
Im on my fertile window now on cd16 but not poss on 0pks at all :-(

Ill join ya all

Well 7 wasn't lucky for me.... :witch: arrived today after a few days of slight spotting. That was my last chance for a 2009 baby but onwards and upwards to cycle no 8........:cry:

Im sorry huni bun.. but like you said onwards and upwards to cycle 8.. xx

Thanks hun

Hope you have more luck at drs tomorrow.

:hugs:

Well 7 wasn't lucky for me.... :witch: arrived today after a few days of slight spotting. That was my last chance for a 2009 baby but onwards and upwards to cycle no 8........:cry:

Sorry the :witch: got ya hun. :hugs:

Aww so sorry to hear the :witch: got ya. Even numbers are better anyway (2010) :)

I'm sorry to hear that. :hugs: Good luck on cycle 8!

Well I'm about 9 or 10dpo (my thermometer has been a piece of sh*t this month) and today I went to the bathroom and had lots of ewcm... Kinda bummed me out because I've read that it can be a signal of rising estrogen levels gearing up for AF.

Haven't really been symptom spotting this cycle, but I've been feeling the same as I usually do around this time... bloated and fuller breasts. AF is due in 3-5 days. Only different "symptom" is that my abs are sore like I did a bunch of sit-ups which I didn't, lol. Oh well...

:hug: Sorry hun...

well i dot think i have ovulated this month, have had a pos opk for days now but i never ovulate this late in my cycle, i also always get ov pains but i havent had so much as a twinge, and now im getting my lower back ache. Lovely. Deffo think im out for a xmas baby. :( i got my results from the GP from my cd3 bloodwork they said all was noraml. But that doesnt explain why things arent happening for me. Oh well no ovulation this month means no xmas baby :(

Hello Ladies,

I've only just found this group, and was wondering if I would be able to join you?
We started ttc last june, but were not preventing anything from about April/May last year. I'm starting to get a little down now, and have lost all PMA, so would love to chat with others in the same boat!!

xxx

welcome zoweiy sorry its taking you so long hun, its awful isnt it. your more than welcome to come and chat here xxx

Hi everyone - I hope you don't mind me joining in. My DH and I have been trying since June 08 also - with no luck. But even though we have been trying for about 10 months am only still on cycle 4! Have really long and irregular cycles - current one am on CD108!

Have an appointment with fertility doctor as hospital on 24th April and am hoping that he'll give me Clomid as I need something to regulate my cycles as something obviously isn't right.

Not sure if I'm ovulating or not really as sometimes I get all the signs that I am but don't know if my body is playing tricks on me.

So DH and I are just :sex: every other day and hoping for the best - you never know right!!

Just wondered what some of you lovely ladies had tried along the way!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->