Hey girls,
Hope everyone is ok.

Cycle 8 is draaaaagggging!!

:hug:

Hey girls,
Hope everyone is ok.

Cycle 8 is draaaaagggging!!

I see on your ticker your 9 dpo! How are you feeling so far?? I hope you get a BFP soon... one of us needs one for sure!!

Did anyone get a BFP last cycle? It's been a while for sure. Opk was negative today but not faint either so I should be O'ing in the next 3 days I would guess. yay!!!!

I think we were all :bfn: last month! I just don't think thats right :hissy: we need at least 1 a month!!!! That also means we are way overdue for a :bfp: so lots and lots of :dust: everyone!

Well, I just enjoyed a delicious pomegranate margarita! Mmmm....
I take my first pill tonight. I hope I don't have any side effects.

Come on girls... One of us will get a bfp this cycle! PMA!!!

yes we need 2 to catch up with our one bfp a cycle!!!!! I haven't taken folic acid this cycle!!!! After 9 months of it I decided it was time for a break. If I do find out I am preggers though I will start religiously again.

Ya I feel ya ladies~ I'm done obsessing. I went out for a girlfriend's bachelorette party last night and had a shot of Southern Comfort and lime.... really stinking good btw. This time last month I would have been to scared to even breathe in any alcohol :rofl:

Side Note: I was of course still to scared to have more than one:) And only had that one because some drunk alcohol rep got them for us. :)

I am on cycle 7 tryin the SPMEP this month however cause my cycles r long i will be shattered by time get to cd35.. lol.. i think ii do ovulate its around that time going off other AF. Got appointment at gyno in few weeks so might get to try to shotern my cycles hopefully.. Come on girls one of us needs a BFP xx

my temp spiked today and i had ov pains on day 12 at 11pm and went thru the night to day 13 morning so i think its deffo means thats when ive ovulated, pissed of though cos OH couldnt finish last night so didnt even get any :spermy: on the day of ovulation, i did it day 7,9,11,12 and ovulated day 13 so lets see if its enough, i feel like ive totally blown it again though by not being able to get anything on day 13 :(

So glad I've got you ladies. Everytime I go into ttc, there are loads of newbies coming and going and I'm beginning to feel like I'll be hanging round bnb forever!!!

Def agree we are overdue a :bfp: this month.

Aww Claire, I'm sorry about day 13. I missed Ov day this cycle too because hubby was too tired. I don't think you're out though, because 11 and 12 should definitely have you covered. You temp spike looks great and lines up perfectly with opk and other signs, so now all signs have confirmed you are ovulating. :) I really hope this cycle is yours!!

Mrs. G, I agree completely. I venture into TTC only once in a while now because I get sad seeing how quickly people go in and out of there. I'm happy for them, just jealous, and I hope they appreciate their blessings...

Hey ladies! Well I'm CD5 and my temps are looking WIERD! Not sure what's going on there. I'm feeling fairly virtuous today - swam 50 lengths this morning so pleased with myself. Unfortunately I forgot to take my knickers with me so I had to walk home commando! :blush: I forgot because I went to the dentist first so I was wearing my tankini bottoms but not the top so I had my bra but totally forgot my knickers. Silly me! :dohh:

Claire- I also feel like I've blown it. I just wasn't prepared that I would be ovulating earlier then usual because in the last 8 cycles of charting that's never happened.

And I am so with your girls... I rarely go into TTC anymore because its a bunch of new girls who get pregnant before me or sorry to be rude, but it feels like they just keep asking 'Do you think I could be pregnant??' or 'Is this a sign?' Bleh!

I also just found out my best friends sister is pregnant. But we are all very happy for her because she has 2 large cysts on her ovaries and was told by Dr.'s she would never have a baby. She has only been with her boyfriend for like 3-4 months and wasn't trying to get pregnant, but we all still consider it a blessing. :) I love it when women who are told they can't get pregnant do!

Mrs G, I agree. It's hard to see all of the newbies getting bfp's before us. I feel like I've those same questions a hundred times.

Leila, :rofl: sorry you forgot your knickers (which by the way, is a word I love. It's much better than the US version: underwear).

Claire, I don't think you blew it. You had yourself covered for 2 days before O.

Bobo, I love when that happens too!

Hi girls, well I was just feeling like poas this morning, and guess what??? A very faint line!!! I'm very scared to get my hopes up in case it was a fluke, but it appeared within the time frame, hubby can see it, and even now that it's dried, it's still there! I'm only 11dpo, so there is still time for something to go wrong (like a chemical), but I've never even seen a hint of a line, so we are very excited. Maybe it's so faint because it's so early? I'm going to poas every day for a few days now and see if it gets stronger. I'm praying it's not a faulty test (it's an internet cheapy). I tried to take a pic to show you, but I can't get my camera to focus - it keeps coming out blurry. Please say a prayer and keep your fingers crossed for us! Thanks girls! :hugs:

SO excited for you cutie I will hope and pray for you! Mrs G I get where you're coming from, I mean I have only been on BNB 2 months but I have been ttc for 10 now and it sucks to see all those one or two monthers get theirs and go off happily while we're still all waiting!
On a different note I used some preseed last night, not near as much as they recommend cause thats just way to much wetness lol but it was good! We're going to keep using it this cycle as I have a feeling my ewcm isn't very stretchy during O, or wasn't last month even though I Have no problems with the quantities. We're also Bd'ing every night now as I am close to O, either cd16 or 17 and hubby is going away monday for his course although he says he will come home everyday cause it's not as far as he thought it was going to be! I wish I would O already!

Cutie! OMG... I got a little teary when I read your post. Congrats girl! My fingers are crossed for you hun. :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->