mid term ttc!

:wohoo::wohoo::yipee::yipee:

cutie!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!

im so excited for you!!!! praying for your sticky bean, keep us updated xxx :happydance:

NO WAY CUTIE!!!!!:happydance::happydance: I'll be praying for you that your little line only gets darker and darker :)

Omg cutie!!!:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: I am so happy for you and am keeping you in my prayers that the line will keep getting darker!!:hugs: CONGRATULATIONS!!

Oh thank you all so much! I'm trying not to get too excited yet as it's still very early, but I'm really hoping this will be it. It's definitely further than we've ever gotten before! I really appreciate all of you soooo much. We haven't told anyone we know that we are trying, so you girls have been lifesavers for me. Even though we've never met, I feel like you are some of my best friends! :)

Kelly, I hope that preseed does the trick for you this cycle!

Even though we've never met, I feel like you are some of my best friends! :)

I know, isn't it funny how we can open up to strangers about such personal things? I love that we have this site. I'd go crazy without talking to you girls!

So frustrated! Dh was suppose to drive to his rcmp course starting monday and drive home since it's only an hour away and now he is telling me he will be staying there the whole week and not coming home. I will be O ing in the next 2 or 3 days! He won't listen to me! I do not and will not miss a month ttc! It's been long enough as it is I am so upset. Now I am going to have to drive to him just to get some! Arg! And since he will be staying in barrack I can't stay with him so looks like we'll have only the car! Can you imagine... makes me think maybe I am crazy, do I want this to bad?

Makes me ask the question....How far would you guys go to conceive? I'll obviously drive an hour and BD in a car. Anyone else?

I feel like crying

Kelly - :hugs: Maybe he can meet you half way so its only 30 minutes??
If not, if I were you I'd just let this month go. I think it would bring too much stress on getting the BFP... but thats just me, hun. I hope you feel better soon!

I can't let this month go if we don't conceive by september we're stopping for about 12 to 14 months while I go through school! I can't afford to loose a month! I am not stressed about it, more upset that dh chose to stay there then come home especially since he knows how important this is to me. I think I will be less stressed and emotional if I make the treck up there. I will feel better for sure it's just annoying. and no he can't meet me half way they are going up in a police car.

Aww I didn't know that was the case and so I completely see your point now and I completely agree with you.. I'd be driving up there if I were you as well. Sorry your DH is upsetting you. :hugs:

Thanks, he doesn't do it purposely he just doesn't get it I don't think. I'll be going to see him he is leaving me a full tank of gas plus instructions on how to get there I just wish I didn't have to do it. I have enough things on my hands at home! He is gone sunday night till friday so we'll get in some Bd'ing tonight and tomorrow and I will go see him mon, tue and wed possibly thursday depending on when I O. Hopefully I won't have to thursday though as I work till late then have to be up early friday morning. I guess what I am saying is god please let O come tomorrow or the day after and no later!!!!!

Sounding good Cutie.:happydance: Remember your macro setting on your camera (the little flower) and then you can post a close up photo.

We want to see!

:hug:

Thanks girls, I did test again this morning and there is a line there - a tad stronger than yesterday but still pretty faint. Thanks for the tip Wallie, I will try to get a picture up for you guys shortly. :)

Kelly I'm so sorry you'll have to be working to had for those :spermy: this time - I hope it will be more than worth it for you!

OK here are a couple pis. Thanks Wally for the tip on macro, that did the trick. :) The one on the bottom is from this morning, but they are all dry now. They still look very faint on this picture, but I can see them without squinting in real life. I think if you have a laptop and tilt your screen you'll be able to see it. Let me know if you see anything. Thanks girls!

View attachment 18922

Ok, having problems uploading the second one - hopefully that one will be good enough...

Oh yeh, I can definitley see the lines! congratulations!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::baby:

omg i deffo see lovely pink lines you have your :bfp: hun OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

OMG...there are now people from WTT getting :bfp: !!!:hissy:

Loving those lines cutie! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"