mid term ttc!

Hey ladies! Well I'm CD5 and my temps are looking WIERD! Not sure what's going on there. I'm feeling fairly virtuous today - swam 50 lengths this morning so pleased with myself. Unfortunately I forgot to take my knickers with me so I had to walk home commando! :blush: I forgot because I went to the dentist first so I was wearing my tankini bottoms but not the top so I had my bra but totally forgot my knickers. Silly me! :dohh:

:rofl::rofl:

Last yr we went away with my mum, dad, sis and her husband and half way there, dh announced he'd packed no socks or pants!!! Luckily it was only for 2 days!! It was one of the first months we were ttc, maybe he thought his luck was in!!!

Thank you girls so much! Tomorrow is when AF is due, so we're hoping to get past that first landmark safely before I call the doc. :happydance:

I don't know how you can wait to call the doc! I would want to be there right away! lol Good luck!

OMG cutie.. way to go girl.. some lovely lines there.. so so so happy for you girl... :happydance::yipee:

Cutie, I def. see those pink lines! :happydance:

Kelly, :hugs: Hope things work out and you O early enough! :dust:

Mrs.G, I was thinking the same thing. Argh! :hissy:

sorry to butt in just wana say i think you have done it cutie!!! congratulations hunny xx

I think I'm going to go ahead and call the doc today. Here is my FRER from this morning (I know it's probably more sensitive that my ICs, but it's nice to see it dark). I can't think you girls enough for everything during this journey! :hugs: Here's hoping some (or all) of you can join me this cycle!!! :)

View attachment 18991

Yay Cutie, have just seen your news - that's fantastic! Am so excited for you!! :happydance:

Well done cutie.. BFP i can see it.. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That line is so awesome Cutie. I am so happy for you!!:yipee: Keep us updated on your pregnancy and hopefully we'll all be joining you soon.

well done cutie im so pleased for you, hope i can come join you in a couple of weeks on the other side xxxxxxx

GREAT LINES cutie!! :happydance:

As for me, on to cycle 9......................:cry:

Awww I am so excited for you! Good luck! Here's to a happy healthy 9 months!

Come on girls we need at least one more BFP to make up for last month! Who's it gonna be!!!!?

I think I had my Ov dip this morning!!!!! Temps went the lowest they have been almost all cycle! Waiting for opk to confirm!

Thanks hun. To be expected, tbh. Am much less hysterical than last month!!

:hug:

Thanks girls for all the well wishes. Do you mind if I stick around anyway to see how you all are doing?

Kelly that's great - maybe you won't have to do too much driving after all if today is the day. :)

Mrs. G, I'm so sorry :witch: got you hun :hugs:

hey lady's
could anyone tell me how you get the Mid Term TTC signature please?

thanks
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back