mid term ttc!

anegaraussie oh mi gosh i think your in with a hell of a shot this month!! good luck!!

the only thing im worried abt is we didnt do it on CD11 thinknig the lights will get darkrer next few days and that was the day i was O.

you did it day before and day after so you did it pleanty really dont worry about it xx

dont wanna tell to DH.. haha i keep on telling him we need to do more so we can have more sex :happydance:

awwwwww Claire.. my DH had sore throat and flu like signs for past few days and it was achallenge for me to get him to do the deed..
this nmorning he told me... had enough.. so i said its CD14 have to do today.. no two ways abt it. ;)

I just got out of my fertile time so I am so ready to :sleep:! No more :sex: for me for a few days please! Too exhausted!

I just got out of my fertile time so I am so ready to :sleep:! No more :sex: for me for a few days please! Too exhausted!

Bobobaby.. the more the better for me..tho DH is ready to sleep ;)
he is so damn exhausted

aneageraussie- i just noticed that post about how many times you've :sex:. You did good!! :) Earning your :bfp:! I can't believe you still want more! :rofl:

Sounds like my DH. Last night he said, "hunny, you know I love :sex: with you, but I'm kind of relieved we can just go up to bed and fall asleep." I told him I would have loved a break a couple nights ago and was relieved as well! lol

Sounds like my DH. Last night he said, "hunny, you know I love :sex: with you, but I'm kind of relieved we can just go up to bed and fall asleep." I told him I would have loved a break a couple nights ago and was relieved as well! lol

this morning i told DH im cd14 today and dnt tell me at night that u dont wanna do it.. cuz we have to.. there is no way we dnt do it..
but today will be the last day..i promise ;)

Yeah I end up having to do that sometimes. It can be frustrating when they are "too tired" because its like dude! I'm the one doing everything to get this to happen and all you have to do is show up to the party for the week!!

all they have to do is do it u knw.. and if it happens 9 monthss we have to do everything..
I even cut down my alcohol and everything..miss my girls night out :(

Yeah I cut down on alcohol and coffee, but this month I've been kinda low about it all. So I just drank like I normally would until in the TWW. Well this is my first day of the tww and so I won't be drinking any of that now. My husband wants me to just let all of this come naturally... no charting, checking cm, no opk's. He just doesn't get that it is almost so scientific I don't want to leave it just to chance. But he thinks if I stop doing all that I won't drive myself crazy. I dunno...

Yeah I cut down on alcohol and coffee, but this month I've been kinda low about it all. So I just drank like I normally would until in the TWW. Well this is my first day of the tww and so I won't be drinking any of that now. My husband wants me to just let all of this come naturally... no charting, checking cm, no opk's. He just doesn't get that it is almost so scientific I don't want to leave it just to chance. But he thinks if I stop doing all that I won't drive myself crazy. I dunno...

last month was my my first month TTC. i didnt used anything no temping, OPB or CM.. and wer epretty sure we got :bfp: as :witch: was 3 days late..
So this cycle i wanted to be sure..
but using OPK and CM thats the only thing on my mind and from next cycle we may do it naturally..

Yeah, I told him we'll see how this month goes for us. Then I might consider just trying to let it happen. Because after this cycle, I'll be in my 7th cycle. It's just getting too painful to think about all the time, and I think doing all that stuff makes me think about it more and more.

Yeah, I told him we'll see how this month goes for us. Then I might consider just trying to let it happen. Because after this cycle, I'll be in my 7th cycle. It's just getting too painful to think about all the time, and I think doing all that stuff makes me think about it more and more.

I cant think anything else but that. .and every twitch in my body i look for some "signs"
sometimes i think its so hard to make a baby..
oh weel i hope we both get :bfp: soon.. we are around same time.. so it will be interesting

I hope so. Someone in this thread is bound to get a :bfp:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->