mid term ttc!

Well, my first round of Clomid was unsuccessful. :witch: got me this morning... :cry:

I am starting round 2 in a few days and I'm also going to call about setting up an acupuncture appointment. I've heard great things about it, so I'm going to get past my fear and try it.

So sorry hun :hug:
I've had acupunture and I PROMISE it does not hurt. You can just feel the needles sometimes but not in a painful way. I'll def be having it when we have our treatment.

Well, my first round of Clomid was unsuccessful. :witch: got me this morning... :cry:

I am starting round 2 in a few days and I'm also going to call about setting up an acupuncture appointment. I've heard great things about it, so I'm going to get past my fear and try it.

Has your cycles improved tho with clomid huni? Like did you know when you ovulated? And were your cycles within cd35? Only i maybe taking it in few months and my cycles are well in the plus 50s and there everywhere!! So doesnt help with trying to know when i ovulate!! I heard clomid will help with shorter cycles and earlier ovulation is that right?

If you knew when you ovulated this cycle then hopefully next round your be able to just go wild and have loads of nookie for a whole week knowing when you may ovulate .. :happydance: and hopefully catch that eggy!!!!!!

I here too that some ladies are lucky a few months into clomid so keep positive huni your get there, better chance knowing when you ovulate as you can time sex around then but if your having short period i think it might be worth trying SME plan for the second cycle and maybe going from like cd6 all the way through to cd25 just to be sure if your AF was coming in before cd35

Worth a go that way you know your not going to miss that egg..

:hug:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi beauty! Yes, the Clomid definitely helped with my cycle. It has ranged from 46-72 days in the past and my Clomid cycle was 36 days. I had positive OPK's around CD18, so I think I ovulated then. The prometrium may have also helped. It's supposed to help maintain a pregnancy, but if there isn't implantation, it can help bring on AF. I did not ovulate before (my progesterone levels were very low) so I am happy that I now feel like I have some control. Hope your cycle sorts itself out soon. Good luck! xx

Thanks for the support girls. I am glad to hear some encouraging words about the acupuncture too! I am scared but excited to try it...

I want to try it but can't afford it.
Toptack. I am quitting one job and then taking a couple weeks off from both in aug when the inlaws come. not sure if I will keep second job. DOn't know if my leg can handle all the standing but the job itself isn't to bad. Might take off an additional week in aug.. not sure.

I am shattered guys I worked a 14 hour day today so night talk to you tomorow!

hiya all u beautiful ladies.. im back from holidays... feeling nice and relaxed..
i have no idea when i O this cycle... and all we did is basically :sex: whenevere we felt like... i was not using OPK this time and going by my cycle i usually O 12CD .. so if that has happned this time too.. probably im well covered... lets see how it goes..
im in 2ww but not sure DPO...

so how is everyone?

Welcome back aussie, lovin the laid back attitude!!:hug:

Well ladies I am in NYC visiting my lil sis and watching her dance. Will be hare till Wed. Having fun, but every time i'm here I realize what a country girl I am. No offense to anyone who may live here or love it here, but I personally think it sucks.:rofl: There are a lot of really cool things to see, but it's expensive, inconvenient, and dirty. Been coming here once a year for 6 years and I still can't figure out what the draw is.....
To each his own.

As for me.... I will be singing "My Old Kentucky Home" in my head all weekend :)

Hi all, I was expecting my pre ovulation drop but it spiked and is saying I could have O'd as early as cd13 I have never had a cycle shorter then 29 days and this will put me at 27 day in length. I also haven't quite gotten a positive opk very close just not dark enough, it was the same today I expect a pos one tomorrow. What do you guys think can you check out my chart and my previous ones?

Hey Kelly~ Just checked out your charts, but to be honest I don't really interpret those to well:blush: My suggestion would be to wait out the next couple of days until you would have normally O'ed and then see what you chart looks like. It certainly wouldn't be the first time FF put up some premature cross hairs! Until then I would keep :sex: like you are still pre-O.

Good luck hun :)

I got another big spike today... I don't know whats going on, I am going to do another opk today see what it says, they have still been almost positive the last few days. ALthough they have never been this dark leading up to a positive one.... oh well time will see.

I hope we are done with updates now. I was lost without my BnB last night :(

Hi girls!

Wishin, I was in NYC the same time as you! I live in upstate New York, but have college friends in the city. OH and I visit a few times each year. I agree that it is definitely overpriced and too crowded, but I enjoy it. OH and I lived there for a summer. I was terribly homesick and unhappy at first, but very happy by the end. It helped that I was on the NYC payscale at the time!

Kelly, hope you O'ed and caught that egg!

I want to go to NYC someday! Just to see what all the fuss is about. I think it'd be pretty overwhelming for me though, since I live in Oregon the largest city around is Portland or Seattle... and even those get some pretty bad traffic and crowded. I can't even imagine how bad it gets in NYC! But I'll def. go someday.

---------------------
I am 10 dpo and feel normal like always. AF is due in 2-3ish days and last night I could feel some slight cramps. Still have my fingers crossed, but so far nothing seems different.

I am heading off to the FS in a few minutes!!! Finally! My temps dropped again today so I am guessing I didn't O yesterday but should today! If they do an ultra sound they should be able to see it or something! Will let you know once I return.

So Dh and I just got back from my FS apt. It seems that the Dr. that read us his SA results all those months ago didn't know what she was talking about cause DH's sperm is not good. He has motility issues and morphology issues. His motility is a bit below normal but not zero however %90 of his sperm have deformed heads. So we've been referred to the fertility clinic here to which there is at least a 1 year wait to try IUI with sperm washing. It's not impossible for us to conceive but it's not likely. I'm heart broken to think we may never have our baby. He has to go back for a repeat test just to make sure the first wasn't a fluke and I am still being send for all the regular tests just to make sure nothing is wrong with me.

So Dh and I just got back from my FS apt. It seems that the Dr. that read us his SA results all those months ago didn't know what she was talking about cause DH's sperm is not good. He has motility issues and morphology issues. His motility is a bit below normal but not zero however %90 of his sperm have deformed heads. So we've been referred to the fertility clinic here to which there is at least a 1 year wait to try IUI with sperm washing. It's not impossible for us to conceive but it's not likely. I'm heart broken to think we may never have our baby. He has to go back for a repeat test just to make sure the first wasn't a fluke and I am still being send for all the regular tests just to make sure nothing is wrong with me.

I'm sorry you didn't get good results. :hug:

hey ladies.. 4/5/6 DPO today.. feeling nothing out of ordinary... just boob pain on and off...
have no idea when i O.. normally after i O due to increased progesterone level i have saore boobs.. but this cycle is not too bad... so may be lack of that is a sign.. who knows :rofl:

how r we all?

Bizy~ I could have walked right past you and never known :)

Kelly~ That is such hard news to hear. I am so sorry for you :hugs: Have you thought about having DH try taking Maca? I've heard some men have had great results, and if you have to wait a year anyway...

Sorry Kelly... :hugs: Hope the results improve next time hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->